Ever been peed on?

Have any members - male or female - ever been peed on by a girl? If so, was it something they requested or something you persuaded them to do? How "into" it were they? And what did it feel like being pissed on? Was it highly erotic or just something you let her do for her own pleasure? What does it feel like to have warm lady pee splashing against your skin?

And any girls out there. Ever peed on a guy or another girl? What was that like? Was it fun?

And those of you who have given or recieved golden showers, where did the action occur? In the bath or shower? Or somewhere messier?

I'd love to hear from those with experience of this to share their thoughts and experiences with us. Sadly, never been peed on by a girl before, but would love to be.

• Like 1

Only once, and I guess it was one of those once in a lifetime opportunities that you would never expect.

I was sitting in the pub one evening, just minding my own business, discreetly weeing on the back of my legs listening to the karaoke. The pub was quite busy as it was the holiday season when a couple of women came up to my table and asked if they could join me. One of them was quite inebriated and flirtatious and was being quite over friendly. It was a seaside pub with a drag DJ and a very broad spectrum of clientèle (which makes it a fun pub) so while unusual for women to be flirtatious with strange women it is not unknown. I assumed they were just a couple of lesbians out for a seaside jaunt and played along. She put her arm round me and I reciprocated.

It was at this point that she told me she needed to do a wee. She had been jiggling about a bit so I had already guessed this, but since she was being flirtatious I just casually suggested that perhaps she did not really need to go yet and that she might like to hold on for a bit. Desperation in others can be fun sometimes!

All the while her companion was just sitting opposite us at the table smiling.

It was at this point that my hand brushed her bottom noticing that the seat of her jeans was already rather damp. Although they were light and worn nothing of the dampness showed so I guess that she had been leaking quite a bit for a while.

I seized the moment and quietly suggested to her that I thought it was a bit late for going to the ladies since she had already started weeing in her jeans, and I suggested that she might as well save time and just finish off weeing in her jeans. To 'help' I just manoeuvred her to be sitting on to my lap and again suggested that she might as well just wee here.

She quietly protested to me a little that she really wanted to go to the ladies but I just told her that I was not going to let her off my lap until she had done a wee.

She told me that she could not just do it here and would have to go to the ladies. I responded saying that she had already weed in her jeans and a little more was not going to make any difference, reminding her of how nice and warm it will be to just let go and wee in her jeans.

At this point I was quite surprised that she tensed up and tried to do a wee.

"I can't go". she said.

I just suggested that she should relax a little.

She relaxed and quickly told me. "I've done it."

I let her up and when I patted her bottom it was quite a bit wetter. She had not done enough to warm up her jeans much, and still nothing showed, but the front of my skirt was now wet.

At this point a man arrived with drinks and the two women went off to the ladies. The man explained that his wife does not like people touching her bottom, but apart from being a little surprised that she was so flirtatious while out with her husband I guessed it was less about her not liking it and more about him being embarrassed that she had wet herself.

The man explained that he was on holiday with his wife and her sister. When the two women came back I suggested that they might like to go clubbing after since customers get free entry to the club at closing time.

I saw them in the club later, but I could not get her to sit on my lap again, and I knew that her husband would not approve of me touching her bottom to see how wet it was!.

Just another evening out in the English seaside with ordinary English folk.

PP

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I have,about 4 different girls have peed over my bits as it were!It was very nice,but can be sticky,its best get a shower soon after.Also came into the stream once or twice,lovely,but well messy!:shy:

• Like 1

Yes, I've been peed on several times. The last time was last Wednesday, as I described in my story "Three girls at a pub; one of them (me) spending time under the table!", which I posted on WGP the day after. Other times I've been peed on are in the summer at the beach. I sometimes like a girlfriend to stand over me when I'm lying on my back on the sand and pee in my mouth. Usually it takes a bit of effort before she manage to aim her pee directly into my mouth, why I get quite wet all over my face!

• Like 1
Yes, I've been peed on several times. The last time was last Wednesday, as I described in my story "Three girls at a pub; one of them (me) spending time under the table!", which I posted on WGP the day after. Other times I've been peed on are in the summer at the beach. I sometimes like a girlfriend to stand over me when I'm lying on my back on the sand and pee in my mouth. Usually it takes a bit of effort before she manage to aim her pee directly into my mouth, why I get quite wet all over my face!

Vikka,you get more pee action in one week than a lot of us guys ever get!Are we guys jealous or what?:thumbsup:

YES!!!. . . while completely nude I was pissed on by Ashley Dobbs. Her urine actually burned my skin so it's wasn't too enjoyable for me. Now when we pee on each other we leave our clothes on. . . it definitely make the experience more enjoyable.

• Like 1
YES!!!. . . while completely nude I was pissed on by Ashley Dobbs. Her urine actually burned my skin so it's wasn't too enjoyable for me. Now when we pee on each other we leave our clothes on. . . it definitely make the experience more enjoyable.

A very nice video too..what did you with that carpet that had about 5 gallons of female piss on it?

• 6 years later...
  • 4 months later...