A sink is not comfortable

I am pretty sure that the people who designed the rooms for our halls at university knew that the sinks would be used for peeing. they were set into worktops so that meant they were well supported so there would be no problems for girls using them. this made them more comfortable for the girls using them. if they had been the more typical wall or pedestal mounted sinks then there would be a risk of them pulling of the wall if ladies trued to sit in them.

We had about thirty rooms on a floor and 3 toilets. if you happened to have a room at the extreme of the corridor, which I did, then it was a bit of a trek to the toilet and if all three cubicles were in use then it was very frustrating, so pretty well everyone used their sinks as far as I know - especially at night, first thing in the morning and when drinking.

The fact that the toilets only had cubicles and no urinals was another indicator that they expected the sinks to be used as urinals.

We know a girl that peed in a sink at university and it broke , it was ceramic and she had to have stitches in her ass ,, True story ,!

• 3 weeks later...
We had very little shame as students. Especially the girls. One of my close friends there would, whenever she got drunk, have me come in with her when she went to pee. I'd also heard of two girls who were so drunk they peed on one of the beds and all over the pillows.

Oddly that reminds me of an ex who was from Edinburgh and who peed a lot in public when drunk.

She told me of a bar where girls peed together as the cubicles had two toilets in.

• Like 1