A sink is not comfortable

I've peed in a sink a couple of times. Each time I determined it wasn't as much fun as I thought it would be. But I ended up doing it again and asking myself "Why?" afterwards. Too high, too awkward, faucet stuck against the butt, not at all comfortable.

• Like 3

Yeah I agree on that one due to trying it myself. Now if there was a bidet that would be a different story. Perhaps it would be easier for a female to squat over that, since they are on the floor. Yes I know that work places don't have that kind of thing. I haven't tried peeing in one either but maybe one day.

oh my, I can't believe this, I unlock the doors from my work this morning and the urge to pee got to me. They had to remove a single toilet concerning a problem with it. First, it wreaks and no one bothered putting a sign up or leaving a message about the broken toilet. The only toilet on that floor and I won't make it to the second floor.. That is very, very thoughtful, thank you very much. So I have decided for the first time in my life to pee in a sink. Ahhh not the best of comforts and i have a cold faucet leaning against my butt. It did the job and I left a very nice note at the front saying the toilet is not working and next time to please leave a note.

Shesh!!

I've peed in a sink a few times when I've been desperate for a piss and it is difficult because of the height but it served the purpose.

Yeah I agree on that one due to trying it myself. Now if there was a bidet that would be a different story. Perhaps it would be easier for a female to squat over that, since they are on the floor. Yes I know that work places don't have that kind of thing. I haven't tried peeing in one either but maybe one day.

Bidets are few and far between in the US. I've only come across one hotel that I've stayed at that had one in the bathroom. Of course I just had to pee in it! My boyfriend has one in the master bathroom, so I knew how to use it.

• Like 4
Bidets are few and far between in the US. I've only come across one hotel that I've stayed at that had one in the bathroom. Of course I just had to pee in it! My boyfriend has one in the master bathroom, so I knew how to use it.

Ah well that's good. I think they are more of a European thing, but who knows maybe in the Future the US will acquire more. :)

I regularly pee in sinks as I find they are just the right height and it is convenient. I am 6' 2" tall, which helps a lot. I have peed in many hotel room sinks as well as bathroom and kitchen sinks. It can be convenient to use a kitchen sink rather than going into another room or even another floor to find a toilet. Also, you can give a sink a very quick rinse with probably about a pint of water compared to using two gallons to flush a toilet, so it is environmentally friendly as well! I started the trend when I was at university and lived in Halls of Residence for 2 years. I had a sink in my room, but the toilet was down the corridor, so it was far easier to use the sink - especially (but not exclusively) during the night. Then in my early working life I also stayed in some guest houses which only had sinks in the room and a shared toilet down the corridor. Again, I couldn't see the point in walking down the corridor to a toilet, which may well be occupied, when I could just as easily use the sink in my room. These days, most of the hotels I stay in have en-suite facilities, but I still tend to use the sink for efficiency and a bit of fun.

I can understand that they might not be so convenient for the ladies though.

• Like 1

After seeing some girls peeing in the ladies room sink since there are line ups. I wonder if some of them do have a pee fetish for doing that? I had to go to a small local mall yesterday and saw 2 young women, which they must have been in their late teens of early 20's, and they were both wearing leggings with marijuana leaves all over. After a while, one was talking to the store owner while the other was squatting and peeing next to a clothes rack in a corner on their carpet. The first thing, I thought was why didn't she use a bathroom!! The other part of me was saying, maybe she enjoys doing that.

• Like 4

Nope, my ladies say it's not going to be done here, laundry sink is a great stainless steel thing, you could have a bath in it, but you need a ladder. The kitchen is off limits to pee, just don't go there, and the bathroom sink is for washing up and shaving various body parts. I was bluntly told, that if there was a choice between the sink or the floor, the floor would get it, preferably with someone laying on it. I was also told not to get any ideas about trying to sneak one in, lol.

Speaking of the bathroom floor, I had to get some drain cleaner into it, something smelled stale and musty, couldn't find where it came from, eventually tracking it down to the waste in the floor, a liberal dose of the old Drano cleaned it up nicely, so I guess pee smells can hang around even if we do clean up after.

Nope, my ladies say it's not going to be done here, laundry sink is a great stainless steel thing, you could have a bath in it, but you need a ladder. The kitchen is off limits to pee, just don't go there, and the bathroom sink is for washing up and shaving various body parts. I was bluntly told, that if there was a choice between the sink or the floor, the floor would get it, preferably with someone laying on it. I was also told not to get any ideas about trying to sneak one in, lol.

Speaking of the bathroom floor, I had to get some drain cleaner into it, something smelled stale and musty, couldn't find where it came from, eventually tracking it down to the waste in the floor, a liberal dose of the old Drano cleaned it up nicely, so I guess pee smells can hang around even if we do clean up after.

If I had a choice and someone was there laying on the floor and said use me, my comfort level would not be there. If I really had no choice, then I would apologize deeply about it and just squat and pee on him. The thing I I can't just randomly pee on someone I hardly know. For me, there must be a connection unless I am tied to a chair with no place to move, then I am sorry for what I am about to do.

If I had a choice and someone was there laying on the floor and said use me, my comfort level would not be there. If I really had no choice, then I would apologize deeply about it and just squat and pee on him. The thing I I can't just randomly pee on someone I hardly know. For me, there must be a connection unless I am tied to a chair with no place to move, then I am sorry for what I am about to do.

What about if a guy said just let me watch you,instead of peeing upon him,could you do that?Id be happy with that.:)

• Like 1

We didn't mean anyone laying on the floor, this was aimed at Mary and I, one of us at home, in our bathroom. They couldn't do it to some random person either.

• Like 1

I agree there has to be a connection with the person to make it feel right

Interesting! I've never peed on someone I didn't have a connection with. I'm not sure how I would feel about it, the opportunity hasn't come up so far.

• Like 1
This will never happen i know,but if a sexy young lady,id never met before,stopped me in the street etc,and asked if she could just pee on me,id be ok with it!

Likewise! Maybe we need some T-shirts that invite ladies to do just that. However, it would only work if you are not too embarrassed to wear them in public.

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...
Guest UnabashedUser
I regularly pee in sinks as I find they are just the right height and it is convenient. I am 6' 2" tall, which helps a lot. I have peed in many hotel room sinks as well as bathroom and kitchen sinks. It can be convenient to use a kitchen sink rather than going into another room or even another floor to find a toilet. Also, you can give a sink a very quick rinse with probably about a pint of water compared to using two gallons to flush a toilet, so it is environmentally friendly as well! I started the trend when I was at university and lived in Halls of Residence for 2 years. I had a sink in my room, but the toilet was down the corridor, so it was far easier to use the sink - especially (but not exclusively) during the night. Then in my early working life I also stayed in some guest houses which only had sinks in the room and a shared toilet down the corridor. Again, I couldn't see the point in walking down the corridor to a toilet, which may well be occupied, when I could just as easily use the sink in my room. These days, most of the hotels I stay in have en-suite facilities, but I still tend to use the sink for efficiency and a bit of fun.

I can understand that they might not be so convenient for the ladies though.

Every college male alive has at one time or another pissed in a sink after a few beers caught up to him. Just run the COLD water afterward as hot water raises stink in the sink trap if you don't run enough. There's a Jimmy Buffet song that has the line 'pissin' in the sink' in it ...

When I was in my first year of university, I shared a floor in a flat complex block with, I think, close to 20 other students. We had two proper bathrooms - one with a shower and toilet, the other with just a bath and shower head and two separate toilets in the hallway, not joined on to the same corridor as all the bedrooms.

Of course, there was a lot of people there and not many bathrooms to go around so people had to get inventive quite quickly. Every room had a sink in it, meant for teeth brushing, face/hand washing etc. to reduce the strain on the bathrooms in the morning for simple stuff, I guess. It didn't take long for myself, and pretty much everyone else, to start using the sinks to pee in.

It started out innocently enough. Being Scottish and part of a huge drinking culture, especially amongst students, lots of drinking = lots of peeing. I witnessed so many people peeing that year I could probably write a book on it. One girl in particular was a big fan of peeing in the sinks, as well as in the shower. There was one guy who I was close friends with who would just unzip and pee in his sink mid-conversation with me because it was easier than going to find a toilet which was likely to be in use anyway.

Myself, I managed to resist the allure of it for the first few months. Then I got stupidly drunk on wine of all things and decided to hoist myself up on my sink to go for a pee. Being 5'10, the height thing wasn't really an issue for me. Of course though, being drunk meant being really uncoordinated and I ended up falling off, mid-pee, and sprawled across the floor to finish my pee. All I can say is thank god nobody came to my door.

It started out innocently enough. Being Scottish and part of a huge drinking culture, especially amongst students, lots of drinking = lots of peeing. I witnessed so many people peeing that year I could probably write a book on it. One girl in particular was a big fan of peeing in the sinks, as well as in the shower. There was one guy who I was close friends with who would just unzip and pee in his sink mid-conversation with me because it was easier than going to find a toilet which was likely to be in use anyway.

Myself, I managed to resist the allure of it for the first few months. Then I got stupidly drunk on wine of all things and decided to hoist myself up on my sink to go for a pee. Being 5'10, the height thing wasn't really an issue for me. Of course though, being drunk meant being really uncoordinated and I ended up falling off, mid-pee, and sprawled across the floor to finish my pee. All I can say is thank god nobody came to my door.

I remember when I was at uni a little over 10 years ago I certainly heard people admit to peeing in the sinks (we had the same arrangement)... but did people actually do it in front of each other? Wow! Especially girls?

I remember when I was at uni a little over 10 years ago I certainly heard people admit to peeing in the sinks (we had the same arrangement)... but did people actually do it in front of each other? Wow! Especially girls?

We had very little shame as students. Especially the girls. One of my close friends there would, whenever she got drunk, have me come in with her when she went to pee. I'd also heard of two girls who were so drunk they peed on one of the beds and all over the pillows.

• Like 1

I am pretty sure that the people who designed the rooms for our halls at university knew that the sinks would be used for peeing. they were set into worktops so that meant they were well supported so there would be no problems for girls using them. this made them more comfortable for the girls using them. if they had been the more typical wall or pedestal mounted sinks then there would be a risk of them pulling of the wall if ladies trued to sit in them.

We had about thirty rooms on a floor and 3 toilets. if you happened to have a room at the extreme of the corridor, which I did, then it was a bit of a trek to the toilet and if all three cubicles were in use then it was very frustrating, so pretty well everyone used their sinks as far as I know - especially at night, first thing in the morning and when drinking.

The fact that the toilets only had cubicles and no urinals was another indicator that they expected the sinks to be used as urinals.