Intimate Golden Showers

Over the years I have received more golden showers than I could ever recall. I really wish I had kept count...I'd really be curious to know how many. Many of them came from "Friends with Benefits" and many were done with my wives during the course of my 2 marriages. I must say I enjoyed them all. But the ones I enjoyed the most were what I refer to as Intimate Golden Showers.

These usually happened in one of two places...either outdoors or in the bedroom. I've been lucky because I live in a rural area..with several places where you can go hiking and lakes for swimming. My first wife and I spent a lot of time both outdoors and at the lake swimming. During the summer when we would go hiking or walking she always wore shorts..the kind that could easily be moved to the side if needed. Of course if we went swimming she would have on her bathing suit which opened the door for most any kind of wet play. To her it was almost a game to get me out in public...turn me on like crazy and then laugh as I tried my best to hide my raging hard-on.

The first time she did this was at a park on a local lake. We had both been swimming and I got out of the water and went and sat down at a picnic bench to rest and get ready to cook us some hamburgers on a grill we brought. It was a pretty day and the park was crowded. I was sitting there watching people swim when she got out of the water and came over to where I was sitting. Instead of sitting down beside me she straddled me and sat on my lap facing me. She gave me a long hug and kissed me on my neck which turns me on like crazy. I felt a little uncomfortable with her public display of affection but I had no idea what was about to happen next.

She continued to kiss on my neck..her crotch was pressed right up against my cock with only our wet swimsuits between us. Then she leaned in and whispered in my ear "Hold still..I have to pee" I looked at her face..I could tell by her evil smile she wasn't joking. She continued to nibble at my neck and kiss me on my cheek. Suddenly I felt a warmth flow across my cock..she was peeing. She told me later she was too afraid to just let go all at once because she thought someone might notice...so she peed slowly..doing a little and stopping..then doing some more. It took her almost two minutes to empty her bladder. By now my cock was about to rip through my bathing suit.

She let out a sigh of relief with her last dribble. Then she kissed me and said "When you going to get those hamburgers cooked? I'm starving" She hopped off me and ran back to the lake leaving me trying to hide this bulge in my swimsuit.

It wasn't so much the fact that she peed on me that had me so turned on..she peed on me all the time. It was the intimacy that we shared as she did it...her kissing me on my neck and having her body pressed so close up against mine. That and the thrill that all this was happening with strangers only feet away. This quickly became a game that we loved to play. Sitting on my lap was one way. Another way we did it was standing up. She would come over to where I was and wrap her arms around me...We would cuddle and kiss..she would discretely straddle my leg and slowly pee..sending her warm pee flowing down my leg. This worked great when we were standing on the ground or in the sand. Once she did this at a pool at a motel where we were staying. The concrete where we were standing wasn't very wet and I kind of freaked out as I looked down and saw this growing puddle of pee forming at our feet. Thank goodness she was able to finish and we moved before anyone noticed what had happened.

We also did this a lot when we went hiking. She would wear loose shorts and no panties. When she would have to use the bathroom we would find a secluded spot..she would straddle my leg and pull her shorts to the side and pee down my leg...cuddling and kissing me the whole time. There since we were not around other people she could let it go with more force which was a real turn on to feel.

At home was another fun place. Lots of times we included watersports / golden showers in our foreplay. During those times we most often did it in the bath or shower. Sometimes in the bedroom on the floor. We always had a mattress protector in place so if the mood stuck us we could have some wet fun on the bed. This often included her on top of me as we made love..then if the desire struck her she would stop...slide off me for a second..and as she kissed me she would pee on my cock and then ride me some more. We found many variations of this game to play in bed. I must say we kept the laundry detergent companies in business washing our sheets as often as we did.

Wetmanjf