fannywatcher

Pee stain challenge!

puddyls    1,501
Puddyls ,

That depends on you . Whether you like wearing wet to dry panties . That you had enjoyed peeing in recently :wink: :wink:

once i take them off, i rarely put them back on.

puddyls    1,501

:rolleyes: i wet earlier yesterday, then had a few really close calls, and finally a second wetting after getting home. decided this thong had had enough fun for one day. :tongue:

image.jpg.acc89ae6dbe73d7bdf27b65c4b964846.jpg

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

Kevin    1,046

Puddyls , :)

Oh My !!

You really saturated those panties very well with your warm pee there , girl :wink: :wink: :cool: :woot: :woot: :x3: :tongue: :O_o:

They might never be the same again . When washed then worn . Even to wet them all over once more . Which I know is quite HOT and very arousing to enjoy in :wink:

Especially when your panties are wet with your warm pee flowing through them. Making a big puddle between your legs & feet . plus warming your pussy & clit. Till you have a orgasm & flood them even more with your Girl Juices . As well as your cum :wink: :tongue:

When & if you should be so turned on by wetting them . That you also have a climax too :woot: :x3:

Excellent picture. Thanks , for sharing it :) :biggrin:

Enjoy yourself :tongue:

Wetpants013    41

@puddyls I love how much you enjoy this! I do wonder, how often do you let your pee soaked panties dry and wear them to wet again? The thought of that is so hot and sexy to me!

Thank you so much for sharing. :)

• Like 1

glad1    508

Don't think anybody can wet their panties like you can. (And I've tried.)

At least, I know no one has as much fun with it as you do.

• Like 1

vectra    4

Ex's panties- You should see the dried stain! this was the morning after the night before...

CIMG0407.JPG.532780f81c0ccbefe1f2c26f058d8146.JPG

• Like 3

puddyls    1,501
Don't think anybody can wet their panties like you can. (And I've tried.)

At least, I know no one has as much fun with it as you do.

@Wetpants013

actually those leggings were wet in again a few times, a few days later. i needed something comfy and warmish, so put them on since the stain had dried and they really didn't smell. almost all my clothes that i wet get hung up for awhile to fully air out unless i am going to put them right into the wash. i hate ruining clothes from potential mildew. i try not to rewet previously dried things, but it happens. however if i haven't changed yet and still wearing them til they dry, it's fair game. :angelic:

• Like 1

puddyls    1,501

satin g-string, peed twice (and apparently was a bit excited) while wearing them this morning

image.jpg.ff34ff4c5fc28ea0668a1a840b36c221.jpg

Edited by Guest
  • Like 4

Carthoris    54
[ATTACH=full]91451[/ATTACH]

Ex's panties- You should see the dried stain! this was the morning after the night before...

Very, very nice. Thanks for sharing.

I'd love to see a woman hoist her skirt to show off once-white panties which have become yellow and nasty from repeated pissing-in.

puddyls    1,501

was doing laundry yesterday and came across these. thought you'd like if i shared them. no pee, but some off color discharge. lol.

image.jpg.27674d107c1af0ae957253c132cb6098.jpg

image.jpg.a29b88f3295ce75a5b23ae62e52c7c3a.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

glad1    508
was doing laundry yesterday and came across these. thought you'd like if i shared them. no pee, but some off color discharge. lol. [ATTACH=full]92119[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]92118[/ATTACH]
If you'd like, I can provide the pee. :biggrin:

fannywatcher    1,770
:rolleyes: i wet earlier yesterday, then had a few really close calls, and finally a second wetting after getting home. decided this thong had had enough fun for one day. :tongue:

[ATTACH=full]83408[/ATTACH]

At that point,i reckon a lot of us guys would enjoy rubbing them against various parts of our body.:whistling:

• Cheeky 1

puddyls    1,501

i haven't done this in awhile, so yeah. just some dirty panties. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 2

likesToLick    1,408
On Wednesday, 28 December 2016 at 3:39 AM, puddyls said:

i haven't done this in awhile, so yeah. just some dirty panties.

Mmmmm, puddyls you are a delicious delight. :15_yum:

• Like 1

puddyls    1,501

gathered up a bunch of drying and dried panties for laundry last night. these ones definitely needed it- after i had worn them for almost 24 hours and had been wet like 4 or 5 times. 😂😇image.thumb.jpg.be0c0621f9eb00de74251e66541fa64c.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 2

Pjayz    15
On 21/12/2017 at 7:01 AM, puddyls said:

gathered up a bunch of drying and dried panties for laundry last night. these ones definitely needed it- after i had worn them for almost 24 hours and had been wet like 4 or 5 times. 😂😇image.thumb.jpg.be0c0621f9eb00de74251e66541fa64c.jpg

Damm you... that's the sorta wetting I like x  all day hehe

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Grizzly Man    218

A picture really is worth a 1000 words. I could only imagine the back story. Very arousing!

• Like 1