Need Ideas for new videos

OK so you all know that I am now a working woman. Although I go to work almost every day I still want to make videos for my site. So please give me some ideas on what kinds of pee videos I can make that would be simple yet still amazing.

I'm thinking I could hold my pee while at work, then video tape myself desperate in the car ride home, then finally wetting my pants. Any ideas or suggestions???

Lizz

• Like 1
OK so you all know that I am now a working woman. Although I go to work almost every day I still want to make videos for my site. So please give me some ideas on what kinds of pee videos I can make that would be simple yet still amazing.

I'm thinking I could hold my pee while at work, then video tape myself desperate in the car ride home, then finally wetting my pants. Any ideas or suggestions???

Lizz

Maybe driving while desperate could be risky..when at home drink a load of beer,get tipsy,and then try holding it in,once I go after beer,its every 10 minutes nearly..could be fun.Also,i like to see pissing in the bathtub,water has to not be all bubbles of course,but I like to see the colour change as you pee..

• Like 2
Peeing off a balcony looks hot, especially from under it. My two did that to me once, and I just stood there doing my best Shawshank Redemption impersonation. I didn't get changed either, but eventually I was pushed into the shower.

This has always been a dream of mine : )

• Like 1
Lizz ,

1. might you try swing in a swing in a short dress / skirt . With / without panties on . So that the camaera films you pee streaming away from you . As you swing in that swing :wink:

Plus in getting a clear view of your pee trail on the ground below where the swing you are swinging in :wink:

If that 's possible to film you enjoying a pee :woot:

2. be on top of a jungle gym sitting with the camera posed right below you . Focused upwards at your crotch . As you let you pee flow . Through your panties / without in wearing a skirt . So that you have a water fall effect . Streaming down from your wet pussy :wink:

Hope these 2 ideas can be done & in not getting you in trouble but having a lot of Naughty fun :wink: :wink:

Kevin

I absolutely LOVE the peeing on a swing idea!!!

I'm a stream guy, too, especially after seeing what you can do with yours. :biggrin:

So, how about you make a video of you challenging a few guys for distance? I'm sure you'd have no trouble finding volunteers, as even if they didn't beat you they'd still be big winners.

• Like 1
I'm a stream guy, too, especially after seeing what you can do with yours. :biggrin:

So, how about you make a video of you challenging a few guys for distance? I'm sure you'd have no trouble finding volunteers, as even if they didn't beat you they'd still be big winners.

Never thought of that. . . I love it!!!!

• Like 2

You and Ashley Dobbs both squatting upon a large double bed and pissing there for a laugh.

You could pull out a drawer full of clothes in your bedroom, then you and Ashley take turns pissing in it.

You could be driving your car, then when you can wait no longer, you pull over, get in the back, get up onto the back seat and squat there, pull your panties aside, and piss all over the seat.

Or something even more obnoxiously outrageous - you could open the door of the fridge and then stand there pissing in it.

You could stand over the toilet to take a piss - but not bother lifting the lid first.

You and Ashley could both stand pissing on the kitchen floor. Or you could do it alone if she's not around.

You could pop a squat upon a table and piss on it.

You and Ashley could both piss against the wall in a hotel room - or your bedroom - for a laugh.

You could............actually getting a bit carried away with my own dirty imagination. :biggrin:

So I'll stop there for now.

How about a "naughty pee" outdoor video, perhaps wearing a skirt (no panties) and just stopping, spreading your legs slightly and letting go? This could be done in a public place, such as a parking lot or sidewalk, with people in the area not even realizing what is happening. Another option would be sitting on a bench, and just peeing while sitting there

Thank you. . . your suggestion is exactly what I am looking for as I am in need of easy ideas I can do near home. I think next time I walk my dogs I will wear a skirt and do this for sure!!!!

[ATTACH=full]55991[/ATTACH] Lizz ,

Try this one with Ashley Dobbs . Where she mount Ashley from behind wearing a strap - on dido . Which is in Ashley's Dobbs pussy / ass hole . While Ashly is peeing . With the camera focused from below looking up at both of you :wink: ;

In filming a new pee video like that :wink: :wink: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Not sure when I will see Ashley again but it's a good idea for when that times comes.