Need Ideas for new videos

• 2 weeks later...

Lizz,

I like the idea of filming your desperate ride home. It would be great if you made it home dry, then stepped out of the car and peed right there beside your car. Exciting since you proved that you could hold on and you could've held a minute more to get into the house, but you didn't bother.

Something very simple yet rarely seen, inspired by another video.

Just casually while out and about on your lunch break from the office, wearing a black skirt suit, do a nonchalant standing wee not caring at all how wet your feet, legs and skirt get, then just carry on with your day knowing that nothing shows even though you are soaking wet.

Inspiration here:-

http://poopeegirls.com/76-business-lady-pissing-in-the-street.html

I am sure you can do much better! sometimes less is more. No need for upskirt views - the pee splashing off your hem says everything. Just check your phone for messages while you pee so no one notices. Should be easy to set up with a fixed camera on a tripod, so no need even for a camerawoman. A nice shot at the end as you walk back into your office with your still wet skirt will finish it nicely.

PP

Awesome video! Something so hot about someone being able to do this! I wish I could do this, but being a guy that doesn't wear skirts (lol) it isn't so easy!