A True Sighting On The Bike Trail with CrissyP

So, after realizing that CrissyP and I live in the same area, I decided to message her. We talked about things that we tend to do and places we go. One place was a local bike trail. (Actually, it runs from Pittsburgh to Washington, DC. We frequently visit the same local area on the trail, though.) Anyways, Crissy mentioned some sightings and asked if I had any memorable ones. I've had quite a few, but the following is the most memorable and best I've had to date! I copied and pasted this from our conversation of my account:

"There has only been one notable time when I biked on the trail in the fall. It was a cool day during the week, so not many people were out and about. I left about 10 AM and biked for about an hour and a half. I made it about half way to the next town when I approached a long stretch where I could see in the distance in front of me. I noticed it was a fairly slim female with blonde hair wearing a neon green shirt. I couldn't really make out her age or anything as she still had a bit of distance in front of me. She was all alone heading in the same direction as I.

I didn't really think much of it and continued traveling for a few more minutes. I noticed I was closing the distance between us. I'm quite certain she had to be aware of my presence by now. I happened to round a bend in the trail and wham.. The first thing I noticed was a bicycle parked directly in the middle of the trail. I almost ran right into it. Then just off to the right while still right on the trail was the blonde who had been right in front of me. First thing I did was take in her profile. She was probably about my age (early - mid 20's.). Light blonde hair mid ways down her back. She was pretty thin. You could tell that she exercised quite a bit. She may have been around 5'4 or so. Her outfit matched her body type in that she had on spandex. Her neon green long sleeve shirt and a pair of black spandex pants that were now below her knees.

When I ran into her, she was still in the process of squatting. I wasn't sure of what to do as I was at a complete stand still from nearly crashing into her abandoned bike. We both made eye contact and my eyes awkwardly wandered to her bare crotch. She was completely shaven down below and had a really tidy looking pussy. We regained eye contact as she made no motion to cover herself up or pull up her pants. I was just about to say sorry and ride off when she made the motion to speak first. "I'm so sorry. I've been biking all morning and trying to stay hydrated. Guess I maybe a bit too hydrated." She chuckled a bit at the end. Before she even finished speaking, her stream had begun flowing. A laser like stream between her legs washing the gravel on the trail. It had just a slight yellow tinge to it. It was obvious she wasn't bothered at all by my presence.

Trying to maintain eye contact with her as not to creep her out, I told her that it wasn't a problem and I too knew what it was like to be outdoors. You gotta go, you gotta go. I was about to ride off again when she decided to try and make small talk about the weather. I was a bit taken back as here she was keeping me from riding away as she relieved herself. I stuck around to see her finish her stream and pull a napkin from a pocket in her shirt. She wiped and tossed it into the leaves on the side of the trail. I was pretty taken back by what I had seen. It was a solid 45 second piss and by the time she was finished, there was a fairly large patch of gravel saturated. In the center of the saturated patch was a more prominent, foamy puddle where her stream pierced the gravel. I didn't stick around after I witnessed her wipe and rode off as she pulled up her pants! It was by far the most memorable experience I've ever had on the trail."

After reading my account, CrissyP said she had the exact same situation, except she was the one caught squatting. Turns out, I happened to catch one of our fellow members in the act and not even know it. Of course this was well before WGP, but who would have ever thought I'd run into the girl popping a squat in middle of a bike trail near my home on a pee fetish site. Totally ironic for both Crissy and I!

• Like 1
I wonder what p_lover90 would have done if I told him that now it's my turn to watch him pee?

Probably the same thing I'd have done. :biggrin:

Of course, you might have had to wait a while before things, um, loosened up. :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a fetish about peeing for a long time before this encounter. Part of this fetish is exhibitionism, so I have no problem with peeing where I can be seen or caught. This was an isolated section of the trail and I knew someone was back there. I just took advantage of the situation and apparently made his day. Imagine, chatting with p_lover90 and him telling me this story about an experience he had. It started sounding familiar, then I realized, OMG, it was me! This was not the first, or last time I've done this. It was just sheer luck that we connected on WGP. Now, I'm wondering if I've ever had an experience with anyone else here.

• Like 1

Interestingly, I'm hoping for a similar experience this week.

I'm heading out on another long trip tomorrow. On Wednesday or Thursday, I plan to spend some time on a remote trail like this one, where I'm told there may be good sightings. Of course, if someone is out there, I just might make their day, too.

I've had a fetish about peeing for a long time before this encounter. Part of this fetish is exhibitionism, so I have no problem with peeing where I can be seen or caught. This was an isolated section of the trail and I knew someone was back there. I just took advantage of the situation and apparently made his day. Imagine, chatting with p_lover90 and him telling me this story about an experience he had. It started sounding familiar, then I realized, OMG, it was me! This was not the first, or last time I've done this. It was just sheer luck that we connected on WGP. Now, I'm wondering if I've ever had an experience with anyone else here.

I've never been that lucky but you give me hope :thumbsup:

Likewise with CrissyP. I've had a fetish long before this encounter as well as other encounters/sightings before this. I had the luck to happen to be friends with females who've been very uninhibited by peeing in front of me. I'll tell more of those stories in the future. One of my very good friends whom I used to hang out with pretty often would urinate on other people's belongings out of spite if they would do wrong to her. I happened to be with her on numerous occasions when she did it.

That said, the encounter with CrissyP really just recently took on a new way of making me feel that I got to connect with her and tell her exactly how it made me feel. How erotic I found it knowing that she, herself has this same fetish.

WE WISH, . . . you'll know if its me . . . I'll be the one on the ground with my mouth open :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: but then i doubt you would be over my side of the world:banghead:

WE WISH, . . . you'll know if its me . . . I'll be the one on the ground with my mouth open :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: but then i doubt you would be over my side of the world:banghead:

That would be a long bike ride, and I don't think they've finished the bridge on that part of the trail yet!

• Like 1