Friction

Scot_Lover

Last night we had a nice little love in, Mary was in one of her sexy moods, and we played along, as anyone would.

Picture this: Maigh on her back, legs spread, with Mary propped between them slurping away, and yes, slurping is the operative word, she gets into it and doesn't stop. In this position, her gorgeous butt is in the air, looked so good I had to have some as well. After a few minutes of her prickly pussy grinding on my face, she takes time out to tell me to get in in her. I had fixed Maigh up earlier in the night, so I had already cum once, and knew that this one would take a bit longer.

I assumed the correct position behind her, and eased in slowly, and just left it in there, her tight pussy hot on my cock, muffled moans coming from her as she started a slight movement on me. I have to be careful, I can hit bottom this way, something that appears to be uncomfortable to say the least, so I let Mary control how deep it went. Watching this from my point of view is fairly fucking sexy, my cock, wet from her sexiness, looks fantastic slipping into her, tight little bum hole winking at me, Maigh, looking up at me, grabbing handfuls of Mary's hair, pushing her face into her thrusting hips. After about 10 - 15 min, I came for the second time, Mary squealing softly, one of her hands was under her, I could feel her wanking as I came hard in her.

Anyway, after we all got our collective breaths back, Mary said that she had skin off, you can guess where. I don't know how this happens, she was wet enough, no problems there, and when I added my slippery mess, was even more wetter, so much that the natural tightness of her squeezes me out.

Is this a common thing?

Is it something she needs to get checked?

I can't feel anything different, she is the same smooth sexy girl that I've always been into, and last night wasn't all that physical, I'm not rough with her or anything, just the odd time she tells us that she has skin off. I should add that she has just finished her time of the month, could this make it more sensitive?

Any ideas appreciated.

Dont really know much about it mate.It could maybe be due to her just being over her period.Maybe a doctor would put her mind at ease.Youre a lucky guy anyway..I once did a two girl,i liked making one girl put it in the other and watching it happen..:)

Ok, upon closer inspection (after we both had a shave) I could find nothing wrong, everything is in proper working order. Maigh also checked her out, couldn't find anything either. Mary slept for 4 hours though, think our "examinations" tired the poor lass out. :wink:

I think Kevin might be right. Sometimes after overzealous lovemaking, I can get overly sensitive in the areas where friction had occurred, even if there's plenty of lubrication. It's similar to a brush burn. During a state of heightened arousal, the lips of the vaginal opening become swollen and this area my be a bit more sensitive after her period. She may not have been aware of it at the time because of her aroused state and the presence of lubrication. However, afterwards when she cooled down, she may have become aware of it. She'll probably be OK if she lets it rest for a day or two. Just avoid the sensitive area and concentrate on her clit and other areas she finds pleasurable.