Things friends have done for you..indirect pee fun

Has anyone else here had a friend who has done something for you in connection with your pee fetish that wasn't a direct act..such as giving you a golden shower or allowing you to watch them pee? I've had several over the years. One of the first ones I remember was a girl I met that went to a college near where I lived.

I told her about my fetish and even though she wouldn't do anything for me directly she use to pee in a bottle and give it to me...

When I was in the service I met a girl and she use to tape herself peeing using a hand held cassette tape recorder and then give me the tapes to listen to.

Another time I was living with this girl and a friend of hers...because most of the time other people were around she couldn't pee on me directly but she use to pee into a plastic pitcher and hide it under the sink in the bathroom for me.

The last girl that did things for me lived a long way away...she knew about my fetish and she would often go pee while we were talking on the phone and she would hold the phone so I could hear her peeing in the toilet....she did this many times :biggrin:

wetmanjf

• Hot 1

I have had a couple of online female friends who have "helped me out", so to speak.

One sent me a very short vid of herself peeing on a small patch of old carpet. Another sent me a vid of herself squatting naked and peeing on her bathroom floor. And I have had some girls willing to chat dirty to me via IM on occasions.

• Like 1
I have had a couple of online female friends who have "helped me out", so to speak.

Are they friends you met from forums? I appreciate you'll want to keep some privacy about it, I'm just curious. :)

Are they friends you met from forums? I appreciate you'll want to keep some privacy about it, I'm just curious. :)

Yes, they were basically female friends whom I met on Peesearch and ExperienceProject, and thus to some extent shared my interests and with whom I was never in the closet, so to speak. But of course you understand that for reasons of privacy, that is the limit of what I can say. :wink: