Names for our bits.

F.W

Two names still baffle me,for,shall we say,the vulva..

Monkeys Forehead.(never seen ANY primate with a forehead resembling a girls "slit".)

Tuppence.(is it boys get 4pence and girls get 2pence or something)

WTF?Im in a scientificy questioning mood today...

• Haha 1
On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 7:10 PM, fannywatcher said:

Two names still baffle me,for,shall we say,the vulva..

Monkeys Forehead.(never seen ANY primate with a forehead resembling a girls "slit".)

Tuppence.(is it boys get 4pence and girls get 2pence or something)

WTF?Im in a scientificy questioning mood today...

more silliness and Genius in a single post ever read ahahahahaha!!!

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
16 minutes ago, CF94FC94 said:

That's what my parents called it growing up to me, so it's stuck.

My sexuality had grown on its own far from my family, it wasn't exactly a happy childhood

Pussy is sweet to me

Fanny is also cute and silly, and to me that combo (cute&silly) is emotional G-spot guaranteed

When I want to get nasty I can use cunt or the likes of that, I can be pretty lewd if I want to be, but usually I am not, it's not a matter of embarass, explore my stuff all around the forum and you will understand shame is a feeling I am estrange to, it's just that I don't feel that need

But I can be really naughty about that in the fitting cirumstances ihihihi

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, spywareonya said:

My sexuality had grown on its own far from my family, it wasn't exactly a happy childhood

Pussy is sweet to me

Fanny is also cute and silly, and to me that combo (cute&silly) is emotional G-spot guaranteed

When I want to get nasty I can use cunt or the likes of that, I can be pretty lewd if I want to be, but usually I am not, it's not a matter of embarass, explore my stuff all around the forum and you will understand shame is a feeling I am estrange to, it's just that I don't feel that need

But I can be really naughty about that in the fitting cirumstances ihihihi

Im bi but i don't think that has anything to do with my family.

It was generic stuff with my parents like when they were potty training me and teaching me to pee standing up, it was always ' Point your willy down before you do a wee' or 'give your willy a shake' or something like that

• Like 1
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, CF94FC94 said:

Im bi but i don't think that has anything to do with my family.

It was generic stuff with my parents like when they were potty training me and teaching me to pee standing up, it was always ' Point your willy down before you do a wee' or 'give your willy a shake' or something like that

It sounds so cute… I prefer not to detail how mine went

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

If you have read my stories you already know this but I usually refer to a vulva by saying vulva or slit. If I refer to a penis I always just say penis. I think the Latin names are beautiful in their own way 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 years later...

Context is everything. In ordinary conversation, I stick with penis and vagina, possibly "the bits" or something generic and inoffensive if it's informal.  When getting flirty, it's dick and pussy.  When things get hot and passionate, I like it guttural and lewd, so cock and cunt.  Cunt is a very old word, a cognate of the word "queen" even.  The fact that it evokes a strong reaction and raises the pulse--well, that's part of its power. In fact, I love the word because it's so powerful, and I absolutely hate that it's usually used disparagingly. I'm pro-cunt.

• Love 1