who is willing to try?

Very nice! I see you're well endowed in more than one place, even if it's nowhere close to a bladderful.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :O_o: :wink: :wink: :cool: :woot: :woot:

Real nice , Sephora :biggrin:

Omg guys, i hope you don't have a so so image of me?? I do take care of myself, health and physical wise

• Like 1
Hi, here is my output:

[ATTACH=full]54078[/ATTACH]

What can I say? thank you for participating :-) I am happy to see people participated. We all do pee and we decided to make something fun about it.

Even if the site is based on watch girls peeing, it added something different and more personal.

• Like 1
What can I say? thank you for participating :) I am happy to see people participated. We all do pee and we decided to make something fun about it.

Even if the site is based on watch girls peeing, it added something different and more personal.

Sephora,i think its a fine idea,to get people from across the world to pee into jugs and celebrate our love of the golden stuff.Lets have more...

Sephora,i think its a fine idea,to get people from across the world to pee into jugs and celebrate our love of the golden stuff.Lets have more...

You should create a holiday every year, everyone pee's in a jug :-)

• Like 1
You should create a holiday every year, everyone pee's in a jug :)

Then posts it on the net.What a way of uniting the world by our urine,one thing we all do,black or white,male or female.But lets try get more involved on here too.Ill do another at the weekend,i like this game!

Then posts it on the net.What a way of uniting the world by our urine,one thing we all do,black or white,male or female.But lets try get more involved on here too.Ill do another at the weekend,i like this game!

Sounds interesting, I will keep an eye open ;-)

My problem is not in having a minimal amount, but in overflowing the cup! Yes, I really can pee a lot!

Hi Simpfan, I don't believe it's a problem as I do have the same thing happening. There is nothing wrong with that and for some, it's beneficial and in other times can be annoying but we get to live with it. In this matter, it's the participation that counts. (fun wise).