who is willing to try?

Ahhhhh!!!

[ATTACH=full]53581[/ATTACH]

Sephora, sorry if I didn't leave room for you. Hope you don't leave too big a mess on the floor! :laugh:

I have not left a drop on the floor.. i didn't want to give extra work to the cleaning crew lol.. but nice one glad ;-)

From what I have been told in my messages.. is that others don't participate enough.

I personally want to see people posting a picture of their result in a measuring cup. If many decides to give it a try, i will also take another go at it.

The goal is not to see who wins, its the participation that counts here. So how many will join in?

:wee:

I will give it a go hope others do and you will have another go at it

• Like 1
I will give it a go hope others do and you will have another go at it

I am sure I can give it another go since I will be working this evening and I will be there before the cleaners start. I will do my best, maybe in 4 hours from now.

• Like 2
I am sure I can give it another go since I will be working this evening and I will be there before the cleaners start. I will do my best, maybe in 4 hours from now.

Good luck,i look forward to the "result"..:wink:

Nice..Are they your panties on the floor there?Where do you pee to do this?:)

Oh lord lol yes those are mine. I was at work lastnight, the evening person had an emergency and wasn't able to come in. This time it was in the powder room for the office.

You really don't miss the details of things. Last time someone asked me if in the picture it was my flip flops.

• Like 1
Oh lord lol yes those are mine. I was at work lastnight, the evening person had an emergency and wasn't able to come in. This time it was in the powder room for the office.

You really don't miss the details of things. Last time someone asked me if in the picture it was my flip flops.

Panties rolled down off the legs are very distinctive...Sephora,id love it if you could just put some pictures of what the inside of a ladies powder room looks like.Maybe if theres any pee on the floor etc..just saying.x

Panties rolled down off the legs are very distinctive...Sephora,id love it if you could just put some pictures of what the inside of a ladies powder room looks like.Maybe if theres any pee on the floor etc..just saying.x

Oh, that was lastnight, the cleaning crew came in and it's not a nice looking powder room since they are renovating.

Oh, that was lastnight, the cleaning crew came in and it's not a nice looking powder room since they are renovating.

Ok,just a thought anyway.I bet us guys would like it if any of the girls could just take a few pictures inside of a Ladies,its not somewhere we get to see really..:wink:

Well thank you :) I try to take them off when I can, I have been stretching alot of them to squat and pee and they are no cheap.

By what i can see they do look nice,sexy black flowery etc.:thumbsup:

Ok,just a thought anyway.I bet us guys would like it if any of the girls could just take a few pictures inside of a Ladies,its not somewhere we get to see really..:wink:

I will see what I can do, to be honest, there is not that much to see.

I will see what I can do, to be honest, there is not that much to see.

Just for fun..if theres any pee on the seat or floor,tampax machines etc..as i say,its a closed world to us mere males!:unsure:

Well thank you :) I try to take them off when I can, I have been stretching alot of them to squat and pee and they are no cheap.
It's okay with me if you just pull them to one side. No sense stretching them out any more than you have to or taking any extra time when you get caught short.

Besides, I kind of like the look. :biggrin:

Just for fun..if theres any pee on the seat or floor,tampax machines etc..as i say,its a closed world to us mere males!:unsure:

I will do my best ;-)

Well they are dark blue with designs and they are comfortable but cost me $14 yes.. for a thong! unbelievable

• Like 1
I will do my best :wink:

Well they are dark blue with designs and they are comfortable but cost me $14 yes.. for a thong! unbelievable

That is one seriously steep price for no more than a few threads. But what they lack in quantity, they more than make up for in aesthetics, or at least yours do. :thumbsup:

I buy them because of the comfort and besides, the man who I share my life with loves it. He can't wait to dive down on me... well not tonight.. plus someone came knocking at my door this morning... the one that comes by every month :mad:

• Like 1