A boat ride

I just came back from a boat ride with a couple of friends. I do not have any pictures out of respect for my friends.

There was me, BF, his friend, both his sisters and my sister inlaw. Bring out the speedos and bikinis to expose us to the sun!!

My bf's friend did started the ride with a long distance pee which had us all laughing. I can laigh all I want but i ain't good at distance. At one point, we all had to go. My BF had no shame wipping it out and marking his territory in front of everyone. The two sister did eventually shove the shy out of the way sitting down on the ledge of the boat and pee in the water. I was not in the league but the sister inlaw seems to be gifted as she squated on the top part of the boat and sent a flying jet stream until she giggled and lost control and her stream was giggling around but it was fun and funny.

The trip was cut short because bad clouds coming in. Maybe some other time.

• Like 2
Sephora ,

I don't think your Sister - in - law nor the other sister does not come any where close enough to the amount and flow of your own pee stream

When you let all your pee flow :wink: :wink:

Which I think you should be well proud of being able to enjoy in peeing a hard stream most of the time .

Which might put all those other women to shame . In how much you can pee

Plus with practice I bet you can pee a long distance , if you know how to work your bladder just right in forcing your pee to stream out a ways from you :wink: :wink:

Keep posting , Girl , I like reading what you have fun in

Kevin

Hi Kevin, actually, I have been getting advice from glad1 about the long jets. I once did 4 feet but have not tried it since, I believe I have to push like I would be giving birth. I will give it a try maybe tonight because BF has a setup with a measuring tape of some sort.

I have to admit, my output is something and BF asked me to explore more with it. I did got a comment from my S-i-L which was next to me when I was peeing and told me that the lake won't run out of water lol. She then said how some people would pay for a golden shower that long. I said to myself, if you only knew that I get to flood your brother. I am sure she would of been grossed out lol

• Like 1
Hi Kevin, actually, I have been getting advice from glad1 about the long jets. I once did 4 feet but have not tried it since, I believe I have to push like I would be giving birth. I will give it a try maybe tonight because BF has a setup with a measuring tape of some sort.

I have to admit, my output is something and BF asked me to explore more with it. I did got a comment from my S-i-L which was next to me when I was peeing and told me that the lake won't run out of water lol. She then said how some people would pay for a golden shower that long. I said to myself, if you only knew that I get to flood your brother. I am sure she would of been grossed out lol

I know some would pay to have a golden shower that long.:whistling:

I just came back from a boat ride with a couple of friends. I do not have any pictures out of respect for my friends.

There was me, BF, his friend, both his sisters and my sister inlaw. Bring out the speedos and bikinis to expose us to the sun!!

My bf's friend did started the ride with a long distance pee which had us all laughing. I can laigh all I want but i ain't good at distance. At one point, we all had to go. My BF had no shame wipping it out and marking his territory in front of everyone. The two sister did eventually shove the shy out of the way sitting down on the ledge of the boat and pee in the water. I was not in the league but the sister inlaw seems to be gifted as she squated on the top part of the boat and sent a flying jet stream until she giggled and lost control and her stream was giggling around but it was fun and funny.

The trip was cut short because bad clouds coming in. Maybe some other time.

I spend a lot of time out on the water. Too bad I missed your boat ride.

I find a long day on a small boat is probably the best opportunity to watch how inhibitions break down in the face of an urgent need to pee. You might start out the day as strangers, but hours of close proximity will likely make you the best of friends. And, if you're already that, it's just a great excuse to pee in front of them.

And there is nothing wrong with peeing in front of somebody. You get use to it after a while. My younger sister pee's in front of me all the time while we talk or do whatever. I knew those people for a while sowe are cool with it. If its someone i don't know, then thats different.

For me it's a sign I like somebody. If they pee in front of me, they're probably pretty comfortable about me - and likely themselves, too.

As for those boat rides, I'm kind of like BF's friend, the one that's good for distance. I've gotten a lot of laughs, too.