camping with sephora

I just got back from camping. Unfortunately, i had no internet signal so I wasn't able to post anything. Also my phone died which there was many videos or pictures I was not able to get, which i had a few requests and i will post them on the following reply.

My boyfriend counted 9 golden showers which 4 of them he choked which i aimed on the side because he can't take all of the output.. such a disappointment. I am sure ponme will have something to say about it.

I also wanted to add.. humidity is annoying for peeing often specially during the night. :meh:

This site is really wild camping. No one around at all!! Perfect weather with a few drops of rain So we had some good sex out in the open :tongue:

• Like 4

This is our spot and the rest is the requests made including wiping, frontal and from above. I do have to admit, it is hard to hold camera, and do everything else. So i took it with the selfie side camera which some i had to place my cell on a log.

20150816_075446.jpg.4fcda45222b816caaa28d87750c395f7.jpg

• Like 2

Sephora, thanks for the pics, but were you in the Girl Guides? Be prepared, internet signal is out of your control but you should have fully charged your phone to let all us pervs see the fun you had.

Shame on you for not sharing your drowning b/f.

You will just have to go out next weekend and do it all again, with a fully charged phone this time :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Sephora, thanks for the pics, but were you in the Girl Guides? Be prepared, internet signal is out of your control but you should have fully charged your phone to let all us pervs see the fun you had.

Shame on you for not sharing your drowning b/f.

You will just have to go out next weekend and do it all again, with a fully charged phone this time :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Oh, my phone was fully charged. Then for a while my cell was always roaming. Then with the recording ect..

[ATTACH=full]52559[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]52560[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]52561[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]52562[/ATTACH]
Lovely,Sephora,thanks for those!Its fantastic when our members post intimate pictures,i think we all should!(i have:thumbsup:)
Lovely,Sephora,thanks for those!Its fantastic when our members post intimate pictures,i think we all should!(i have:thumbsup:)

Your welcome. Besides me and I believe glad1 has, but I don't see others. I have tried with the measuring cup but got 1 that went with it.

• Like 1
Sephora ,

So Very EXCELLENT , Girl , Just LOVED The pix's of you peeing . You looked so very wonderful standing and peeing a good HARD stream of pee :wink: :wink:

Which was absolutely very arousing . That a certain body member is erecting in saluting you . For just a TERRIFIC series of pee pictures . That were so very good to look at as well as really admire you for what you had shared with us all . In your enjoyment in peeing :)

Very Well Done , there Sweet girl :cool: :woot: :woot: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :tongue: :O_o:

Thank You , in sharing all this :)

Kevin

Hahah why thank you for the compliments.

In 2 days, i must have peed between 20 and 30 times. I had my workout by squating for 30-40 seconds, so yes, i ended up with puddles at time under my feet.

Some of you would have been proud of me. If you notice, on that first picture, the toilet paper roll on that very old table made out of tree. My BF laid down on there and stood up on it and squated to give him a golden shower :angelic:

Also to add, we had to pack our stuff in a kubota tractor or whatever they are called. To get there... lot of ups and downs. On the last day my man had to walk back to tell them we were ready to leave for them to come and get us.

• Like 1
Sephora ,

:wink:What I would like to know is this ; How / what were you thinking about & also feeling . As you gave your B/f his Golden Shower . That just was a gusher of a pee :wink: :wink:

Would like to know more about your thoughts & feelings you might have had during this camping trip . Especially when you were peeing .

That's what's important to know the most of all . In what you had enjoyed in having fun this past weekend .

At first, before peeing, i was more looking around to locate our area and to see if there was anyone around. And after the first few hours, there was really no one around. The ground was soft from all the pine flakes from the branches. To a point i was walking barefeet most of the time since it was warm.. at night it was colder.

The first time i had to go, i told him exactly to find a spot because i need to go bad. He laid down on the ground in the back of the tent facing the lake. I took my beige safari short off, it took a matter of a second that i got in position and squated down about 6 inches to his mouth and i put both my hands on his forehead to hold him there and it just came out gushing all over his mouth and face. I was in no position to stop because of the big urge and it just felt so good to let it burst. I didn't feel bad for him choking.. he knows I wont stop. After, 8 just told him to go take a dive because he was gross lolol. On the occasion that he passed, i did have fun flooding the area. I guess i was marking my territory :laugh:. There was a huge rock next to the lake which i peed on, and it left a deep puddle. It was even there after 2 hours. When i was on the piknik table peeing on him, i felt and was dominant. I actually placed my V jayjay on his mouth and grabbed him by the hair while peeing, stood up and wiped with some paper and placed it on his face like he asked me too. Its his fantasy so i don't mind plus it was my birthday gift to him.

There was one, i was creeped out about it because it was pitch black. He had went in a direction and i had to pretend i was going to pee in the woods away from everyone and to choose a spot "over his face" and injust pretended there was no one under me. And to play it out, i actually didn't even look where i was peeing on him as i was looing at the fire from a distance. It only after he told me that he was covered. When it got colder.. i was peeing more often. He was still amazed how much i can pee.. i believe the less i can pee was 400 ml after hour.

Your welcome. Besides me and I believe glad1 has, but I don't see others. I have tried with the measuring cup but got 1 that went with it.

I agree,you dont have to show your face,so wheres the harm?(mines on the "Pee Shooters" thread by Sally Westbury.)As this site is all about pee,or sex issues i found it liberating to "let it all hang out"..

At first, before peeing, i was more looking around to locate our area and to see if there was anyone around. And after the first few hours, there was really no one around. The ground was soft from all the pine flakes from the branches. To a point i was walking barefeet most of the time since it was warm.. at night it was colder.

The first time i had to go, i told him exactly to find a spot because i need to go bad. He laid down on the ground in the back of the tent facing the lake. I took my beige safari short off, it took a matter of a second that i got in position and squated down about 6 inches to his mouth and i put both my hands on his forehead to hold him there and it just came out gushing all over his mouth and face. I was in no position to stop because of the big urge and it just felt so good to let it burst. I didn't feel bad for him choking.. he knows I wont stop. After, 8 just told him to go take a dive because he was gross lolol. On the occasion that he passed, i did have fun flooding the area. I guess i was marking my territory :laugh:. There was a huge rock next to the lake which i peed on, and it left a deep puddle. It was even there after 2 hours. When i was on the piknik table peeing on him, i felt and was dominant. I actually placed my V jayjay on his mouth and grabbed him by the hair while peeing, stood up and wiped with some paper and placed it on his face like he asked me too. Its his fantasy so i don't mind plus it was my birthday gift to him.

There was one, i was creeped out about it because it was pitch black. He had went in a direction and i had to pretend i was going to pee in the woods away from everyone and to choose a spot "over his face" and injust pretended there was no one under me. And to play it out, i actually didn't even look where i was peeing on him as i was looing at the fire from a distance. It only after he told me that he was covered. When it got colder.. i was peeing more often. He was still amazed how much i can pee.. i believe the less i can pee was 400 ml after hour.

That sounds so much horny fun Sephora.I love your game of hiding,and you "accidentally" piss over him,as if he was trying to spy on you anyway.I bet you felt so horny when you shoved your "Vjayjay" into his face,mmmmmmm!

That sounds so much horny fun Sephora.I love your game of hiding,and you "accidentally" piss over him,as if he was trying to spy on you anyway.I bet you felt so horny when you shoved your "Vjayjay" into his face,mmmmmmm!

Why thank you.. i am happy some of you enjoy my experience.

Sephora ,

I'm quite impresed with what you had fun in doig this weekend with your pee play you had enjoyed in.

WOW , Girl , you really put on a very good show in how you peed so much on that camping trip .

Plus how very arousing it was when you related peeing on that rock & leaving a large puddle behind . That lasted for sometime after wards . MMMMM GOOD to the last drop :wink: :wink:

I could just imagine you leaning against that rock . Feeling how warm it was against your bottom & how much warmer it must have felt as you let your pee flow out of you & down the rock surface . in making it even warmer to your touch I bet :woot: :woot: :cool: :tongue: :O_o:

That really did it for me . In making me hard . Stroking off my cock with my hand . Then cumming strong OMG ........ OMG !!

You were Excellent , Girl , just LOVE Your style of peeing out in nature :wink: :wink:

It was so very good :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Keep it all flowing / whether just gushing forth :woot:

As I really do like what you had to share with me on here . Just wish you were My G/F . Just love You !!

Thank You

Kevin

You mister, i feel flattered that you relieved yourself.

I would be affraid if one day i was single and decided to post a question, and whoever gets it right, i shall pee on that person. I am affraid to have a lineup of players waiting for a sentences lol

• Like 1
Why thank you.. i am happy some of you enjoy my experience.

You mister, i feel flattered that you relieved yourself.

I would be affraid if one day i was single and decided to post a question, and whoever gets it right, i shall pee on that person. I am affraid to have a lineup of players waiting for a sentences lol

Perhaps this could be the start of a new career, you having your very own quiz show. I'm sure you already have a great number of followers who can't wait to come up with the answers.
Perhaps this could be the start of a new career, you having your very own quiz show. I'm sure you already have a great number of followers who can't wait to come up with the answers.

Hahahahaha and then one of the contenders dies by drowning because he had to prove that he is able to take it all.

I need is a fictional name like Judge Sephora or Floodator

• Like 1
Hahahahaha and then one of the contenders dies by drowning because he had to prove that he is able to take it all.

I need is a fictional name like Judge Sephora or Floodator

And, you'll be famous for you creative sentencing. :biggrin:
  • Like 1

My boyfriend counted 9 golden showers which 4 of them he choked which i aimed on the side because he can't take all of the output.. such a disappointment. I am sure ponme will have something to say about it.

I also wanted to add.. humidity is annoying for peeing often specially during the night. :meh:

This site is really wild camping. No one around at all!! Perfect weather with a few drops of rain So we had some good sex out in the open :tongue:

Look at you go girl and very nice pics. Hell yeah i am disapointed lol.. no really, I saw that measuring cup that you filled up and I believe I would not be able to take all that. I had my gf fill up a cup as well and the most she had was 520ml.. its still 4 cups. But i am happy that i have someone like her in my life.

I am happy you had fun camping :wink:

Great story and photos. Thanks for sharing. My wife and I used to camp out in the woods. We alwasy camped next to a creek or stream. The stream provided water for washing up and so on. It also provided us a place to pee. I made upp a folding toilet from a folding chair. i replaced the seat with a toilet seat. I placed it at the edge of the water so my wife could pee in the water sitting on it.

• 3 weeks later...