Slits...

F.W

Oooh this is an interesting thread Kevin, lovely. I can see the appeal, the differences between the outer and inner labia. Some women become extremely self conscious if the inner labia is large, hanging like a fleshy lettuce leaf. I do believe that some young women have resorted to surgery to 'tidy' up their bits. However, the examples here are the concealment of the inner by the outer. We are fascinating aren't we, Kevin?

• Agree 1

Theres just something about those puffy little lips,that gets the trousers twitching,gorgeous..Its still nice to see a girl having a weewee of course,but its a different aspect..I guess if there was a site aimed at women(pardon the pun.)about cocks,there would be a thread for pictures of non-erect ones,as a variation maybe..But please on this thread only non-pee pictures,plenty of peeing elsewhere!:thumbsup:

Just about the last hot images i have.What it should be isnt just a "naked" picture of a woman,it needs to be hot,yet beautiful,like a woman is,that "je ne sais quoi" thing!Use your vivid imaginations!Of course,all these "slits" here will have peed at some time the day it was taken,nice thought,mmmmmmmm!:thumbsup:

20054960.jpg.bae66eede635e64b2545dd2c8200b9af.jpg

20078234.jpg.6d1d43d26d7d38ec0e98f7ef0efea31d.jpg

20335988.jpg.8fafe7a853bc91ead30d0260b6dcbec8.jpg

21887614.jpg.4514533b39e060f62a57de67d21f64e6.jpg

22048440.jpg.982b41c0206d0ea0e320590fd0675f4c.jpg

22586825.jpg.8b48345e2471746e4b9ecf5fbe0d078b.jpg

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

How do you guys feel about girls with protruding labia? My GF has it. She had quite a negative view of it but since I love her (and her vulva) so much, just the way it is, I absolutely don't mind now. When I first saw it I also thought it was weird but now I'm completely used to it and I absolutely don't mind in any way.

Pretty much all those pics here are the perfect Western type of vulva where everything is neatly inside...

How do you guys feel about girls with protruding labia? My GF has it. She had quite a negative view of it but since I love her (and her vulva) so much, just the way it is, I absolutely don't mind now. When I first saw it I also thought it was weird but now I'm completely used to it and I absolutely don't mind in any way.

Pretty much all those pics here are the perfect Western type of vulva where everything is neatly inside...

Depends on how much it's protruding really, but as above I really do prefer the much neater innie.

• Agree 1