Slits...

F.W

9 minutes ago, greedyneedygirl said:

Just what is it about a 'slit' that makes it so appealing and lickable?

After looking at these photos, I seem to have lost my train of thought.

But, give me a minute... I'm sure it's at the tip of my tongue.

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

Id start with the top one,then let my cum dribble down all the others...lovely!:11_blush:

It would need a lot of cum!!!!

Maybe I could help you making it more diluted (so that it could slide better) with my golden fountain!:8_laughing:

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

Maybe a little,of course you dont get that "oh my zip is about to split in a minute" that we get..:11_blush:

Oh but sexual tension is physical only after that it has been hormonal for a while. Do you want to know how a girl feel when she need sex?

First, you feel in danger. You wake up and feel nervous. During the day, you begin to feel that with each breath, you absorb less oxygen than the normal. After a few days, you feel like your body feels after too less/too much work out, it isn't quite answering to you, and your nerves are all too tight.

After a couple of week without actual PSYCOphysical release (fingering is not enough, you need a sexual partner) you start to perceive food's tastes without the same intensity of before, and after a month you cannot sleep the right way. 

So, believe me, from a physical point of view, sex is more a need for women than it is for men. It is just that most of us are so fucked (and that's why men hate women) that we (or should I say "they" because I identify more with the other side) prefer to feel like that rather than get a good shag by a dripping cock

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

We dont hate women..i dont anyway.:p

I'm not saying you should. I just say that men and women need each other, and men never tried to hide that. Maybe they are rude to us, but they ARE TO BE  bit rude. In Witchcraft we play hard. We understand the natural place of Humankind among the Cosmos and doesn't take it lightly. We understand (that doesn't mean we endorse) murder, rape, sadism, and we are never so hypocrite to pretend we are grossed by all of that. Men were born to be predators, merciless ravagers. And women were born to be sluts, deceiving and controlling. In the end, both parties understood how wonderful would have been to become friends, and both sides moderated themselves for cohexistence'sake. That's how LOVE works: it make people more sensitive in order to create feelings among people. But we should Always remeber what we are in our most primal form. Not in the fashion of selfish, childish and destructive, in the fashion of primordial and atavistic, which sometimes LOOKS LIKE selfish and brute (for men) and deceptive (for women).

Men understand they must moderate themselve and hate women only when women don't moderate themselves and manipulate men.

Women hate men in first place because since they want to dominate, they are inherently afraid of the fact that men will not let women do that.

First strike, first fear, first envy, first only-partially-correct accusation, always come from women.

Or at least this is what we Witches believe. We are not feminist at all. We are merciless in judging useless people and see that men are very often brute. But a man with his testicles recently unloaded will find very hard to be upset against his woman. And if he does, he is a fucker

But usually, if a woman act as a woman, her man is gentle. Not Always works the same the other way round.

Edited by spywareonya
That joke about human sacrifices and evil men were a bit too much, people shouldn't say things like that on public forums... ihihihihi
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Beware, I love women, I and actually prefer to hook up with girls than with men. But I know that between rudeness (male's flaw) and fear-leading-to-prehemptive-strike (women's flaw) the latter is the worst. On every other level, it is quite true that Witches consider Woman at least equal, and very often superior, to Man, because females display ESP more often than males. But a man which every day gives all that he got in his life, and always play fair nonetheless, that man is not simply a man (brutish matter) but a Hero (evolved and enlightened) and that is the kind of man Witches rever and are happy to act as sex-slaves to. We don't look down on men. We look down on people who waste their lives and embody their worst part.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1