Guys...it sometimes feels like one way traffic on here, but I'd love to see some cock! I know this forum is called 'Watch Girls Peeing..' which is all very well and fine, but you guys seem so shy and reticent to show off your 'assets'. You don't have to show your face of course, and with the technology today there's no excuse not to whip the old todger out and pee...!! Please!! Here's some encouragement...

P_Shooter_001.jpg.387536b001b51bc9c38298c26d1e3a31.jpg

P_Shooter_002.jpg.ea6177ea4c15669b1b23b0ab8c26bbbd.jpg

P_Shooter_003.jpg.e63d52a1e3f0ef399b0b781ab3cc9e28.jpg

P_Shooter_004.jpg.7c5794f40b61fbe51b57fe14eecd0377.jpg

P_Shooter_005.jpg.49d0c74360ded0534de09130715038c3.jpg

P_Shooter_006.jpg.95151e46a1962157f540adf5e336136a.jpg

P_Shooter_007.jpg.5b84dcd7b9bce62332f14c73168c5fe6.jpg

P_Shooter_008.jpg.6cfcd8473f8bf973e972f832e78293e3.jpg

P_Shooter_009.jpg.bde45e23fb02df8750c9618903cfb0f1.jpg

P_Shooter_010.jpg.2a7e80b93d1a85aabdc73cda2ee042f4.jpg

• Like 3
Guys...it sometimes feels like one way traffic on here, but I'd love to see some cock! I know this forum is called 'Watch Girls Peeing..' which is all very well and fine, but you guys seem so shy and reticent to show off your 'assets'. You don't have to show your face of course, and with the technology today there's no excuse not to whip the old todger out and pee...!! Please!! Here's some encouragement...

[ATTACH=full]50495[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]50496[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]50497[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]50498[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]50499[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]50500[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]50501[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]50502[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]50503[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]50504[/ATTACH]

I agree Sally!Im sure a lot of us guys will be happy to help.There are some,steves picture for the ladies.As soon as i get the hang of it,ill post of my willy too.Steve,and Glad1 have posted something today i think,that might tickle your fanny,oops,fancy!:)

• Like 1

Ha ha, ok, I will think of something, but...even my wife and I are into this lovely fetish, my wife is absolutely against having her picture taken. So Maybe, just maybe, if I get enough encouragement here, might take some picture of my self doing solo when my wife is not home. So is often away, or we mostly we work together but during the week we take turns going home of sleeping at the job location , so just maybe I will figure out a way to take some pictures enjoying myself sol but making sure to keep my face out of the picture. Just have to think about it but if I am not making a fool of my self but people would like to see it, I just might.

• Like 2
It's a no brainer guys...you could even do the washing up and take a sneaky wee...!

[ATTACH=full]50614[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]50615[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]50616[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]50617[/ATTACH]

Have patience Sally,i never thought it would be so difficult to take a good picture of my own penis!It wont be posed,and as soon as ive got it just hard enough,by the time ive my camera ready,its deflated again!Im working on it..But im willing enough to post when i get it.

We now have a whole area dedicated to this (I've just moved this thread to the new section), so feel free to post as much male peeing content as you like here - hopefully guys will start posting more of their own too. :)

We now have a whole area dedicated to this (I've just moved this thread to the new section), so feel free to post as much male peeing content as you like here - hopefully guys will start posting more of their own too. :)

As soon as i get a satisfactory "portrait" ill be posting..I hope more of us guys will,its fair,we have so many lovely ladies showing us their vaginas everyday.

Guys...it sometimes feels like one way traffic on here, but I'd love to see some cock! I know this forum is called 'Watch Girls Peeing..' which is all very well and fine, but you guys seem so shy and reticent to show off your 'assets'. You don't have to show your face of course, and with the technology today there's no excuse not to whip the old todger out and pee...!!

Sally, I have already "whipped my todger out and peed". Here is a thread containing pics of me doing so......

http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/my-own-selfie-pissing-pics.5094/#post-59812

I have also just started a guys pissing pic of the day thread for the girls amongst us, mostly pics I have stumbled across by accident looking for girls peeing pics. Few pics there yet but a new one will be added every day.....

http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/steves-guys-pissing-for-the-ladies-pic-of-the-day.5093/#post-59942

And for a while now in the Pictures subforum, I have been running a guys pissing on girls pic of the day thread. Don't know if you've seen it......

http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/steves-guys-pissing-on-girls-pic-of-the-day.5001/

And Glad1 appears to have started a thread featuring himself peeing which you already do seem to have noticed....

http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/watch-girls-peeing-is-now-also-watch-glad-peeing.5097/

If any other guys - or girls - out there want to post male peeing erotica of any kind here, feel free. I am sure the lovely Sally Westbury will not be the only lady who appreciates it.

• Like 2
Sally, I have already "whipped my todger out and peed". Here is a thread containing pics of me doing so......

http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/my-own-selfie-pissing-pics.5094/#post-59812

I have also just started a guys pissing pic of the day thread for the girls amongst us, mostly pics I have stumbled across by accident looking for girls peeing pics. Few pics there yet but a new one will be added every day.....

http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/steves-guys-pissing-for-the-ladies-pic-of-the-day.5093/#post-59942

And for a while now in the Pictures subforum, I have been running a guys pissing on girls pic of the day thread. Don't know if you've seen it......

http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/steves-guys-pissing-on-girls-pic-of-the-day.5001/

And Glad1 appears to have started a thread featuring himself peeing which you already do seem to have noticed....

http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/watch-girls-peeing-is-now-also-watch-glad-peeing.5097/

If any other guys - or girls - out there want to post male peeing erotica of any kind here, feel free. I am sure the lovely Sally Westbury will not be the only lady who appreciates it.

Thanks Steve, they are lovely...and yes I'd still love to see more 'members', 'members', if u get my drift...! Like I have said they don't have to show their faces...!!

• Like 1
Thanks Steve, they are lovely...and yes I'd still love to see more 'members', 'members', if u get my drift...! Like I have said they don't have to show their faces...!!

Would you be happy with just a picture of a cock,not doing much,just a bit hard maybe?

• Like 1
Well,if ive done this right,heres "me" in "lazy lob",then not so "lazy lob"..Hope you like![ATTACH=full]50771[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]50772[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]50773[/ATTACH]

OMG it worked!:shy:

Well Fanny Watcher , I bet Sally , will be really thrilled in seeing those pictures of your member

OMG Kevin,im very embarrassed!Its what she asked for i guess,just wasnt peeing at the time,but "something else":wink:,ahem.....

Don't be embrassed Fany Watcher, I bet she might cream Her knickers in seeing your pictures .

Then won't that make you want to take more of such . As you are about to blow your wad as you snap the sutter on your camera :wink: :wink:

:shy:

Well,if ive done this right,heres "me" in "lazy lob",then not so "lazy lob"..Hope you like![ATTACH=full]50771[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]50772[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]50773[/ATTACH]

Oh Fanny, what a delight, I see that you have a bias to the right...love the last one, all covered up and waiting to be 'peeled' XX

• Like 1
Oh Fanny, what a delight, I see that you have a bias to the right...love the last one, all covered up and waiting to be 'peeled' XX

Well,it looked all wrong so i did it in profile kind of..it was very tricky,to try maintain erection while fumbling for my camera,mid tug,as it were,but im glad i did it,i hope other guys go for it!If i can,ill try get a peeing shot.Im glad you like my little friend.:laugh:

• Like 1