I'm back.

As some of you may have been aware, I've been out of the country for quite a while with very limited internet access. As a result, I've been slower than normal to respond to messages and haven't been posting on the forum. I'm now back and am looking forward to chatting with everyone else again. I also encountered quite a lot of pee sightings on my trip which I'm sure I'll write about at some point. However, right now my priority is checking that all outstanding issues / account upgrades are sorted.

If I have missed a message from your or there's something you need dealt/helped with, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'll now be back on here several times a day so there shouldn't be any further delays. Again, I can only apologise to anyone who has been waiting around for a few days with uncertainty.

Now I'm back, I'm going to start working my way through the 500 videos I have ready to upload to the video gallery (yes... 500 new videos are going to be added over the next couple of weeks). There's also going to be another competition, along with several other site updates I'm really excited to launch.

Thanks.

• Like 1