girls peeing in pools methods

I found this picture on a tumble site! Its so me! I just had to share it! I love the feeling of peeing in the pool![ATTACH=full]86147[/ATTACH]

I like the yellow 'cloud' around her crotch. I wonder if she really was peeing or (I think more likely) whether it was photoshopped in.

Guest Anonymous

I like to wait until I am really desperate then i go to where the water jet/filter is. That sensation really arouses me. Then I just let go. The feeling of warmth and release around my pussy is amazing.

• 2 weeks later...
Last night I was at our local pool and I found out that I'm not the only one there who likes to be naughty. I was there with my sister, niece and nephew. My nephew was out swimming with friends while my niece, sister and I were tanning on the loungers at the side of the pool. After a while my neice mentioned that she "needed to go cool off quick" which our code phase for going to have a piss in the water. My sister said she needed to do the same and I decided I may as well join the fun so I headed in as well. As we were sort of bobbing in the shallow water enjoying our naughty piss in the pool I watched another lady in her thirties come over and sit on the edge of the pool. She actually sat on top of the drain that runs around the pool edge. Her bikini was dry and there wasn't much water lapping over the edge to wet her bikini but with in moments you could see wettness spreading up the front of her crotch at a quick rate. Too quick for it to be a little bit of water soaking her bottoms from the pool edge. She was clearly peeing into the drain around the edge of the pool through her bikini. The wetness continued to rise up her crotch as she peed in her pink bottoms and if formed a perfectly straight line up the front of her bikini that was about 3 inches up the crotch of her bikini by the time she was done. As soon as she was done she slipped into the water and walked over to the stairs where she could get back out obviously just to give her bikini a quick rinse. My niece noticed the sight too and decided she wanted to pee that way the next time she had to go but unfortunately we left shortly after.

Good observational skills there. Well spotted. I once saw a lifeguard do something similar - she got off the high observation chair, sat on the poolside for about a minute, then splashed water over her crotch before returning to the observation chair.

• Like 1
Good observational skills there. Well spotted. I once saw a lifeguard do something similar - she got off the high observation chair, sat on the poolside for about a minute, then splashed water over her crotch before returning to the observation chair.

Too bad she didn't just shift the material to one side and send a stream off the high seat. :-)

• Like 1

I found this cool post today on a mothering forum...

I'm a nanny and I look after 6 children. I take them to do a lot of activities over the summer and one is regular trips to the water park. I have found my self in a couple of awkward situations where I have wound up peeing in the water at the water park. Let me be clear that this was not my first choice. When I told the kids mom what happened the first time she told me that it's not a big deal and she does it as well but I wanted to get a second opinion.

Most recently at the water park, my boss (children's mother) was with the 3 youngest at the splash pool. I was with the 3 eldest in the wave pool. They were off with their friends in different areas of the pool and I was bobbing around in the middle supervising their activities. After an hour or so I started to really feel the need to pee so I figured it would be a good time to get the kids out for a break and a sun block application. I decided to start rounding them up. Of course as soon as I decide to do this the waves start. I decided to just wait it out and gather them up once there is another break in the waves. Well bouncing around in the waves seemed to make my need to pee worse and worse and it seemed like the waves were going on for ever. After what seemed like another 10 minutes in the waves I really had to go and I knew that even if I started gathering up the kids right than and there it would be at least another 15 - 20 minutes before I could make it to the bathroom. I didn't think I would make it that long so I used my bosses advice and peed in the water. I know that peeing in small backyard pools is gross and shouldn't be done but what about large pools with tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of gallons of water? Does the size of the pool make it any more acceptable? Do other moms do this or am I right to be feeling embarrassed? I'm scared to see the answers here. Please be nice lol

• Like 3

for my part, I know the most of the people pee in the public pool, so why scare?

pee is steril, and the water in a public pool got big, big Filters

the sweat from all that people, and small parts of skin leave alson in the pool, and these substance are not steril.

But Ive to say, I seldom visit public pools, i like natural Lakes, and of course I love the ocean, and never in my live think a second about, to pee in the water or not, when Im in the water

and got the urge, I pee, so almost all do it.

And for all here , dont know itant to say it yet, I for my self pee very, very seldom in naughty locations(except my balcony, what is not really naughty) these part of arousal I let the girls do, I love to watch the girls do it , so more naughty , so better:cool:

• Like 1

@sara babe

It is NOT wrong to pee in a pool of any size. A backyard home pool, community pool, or even a HUGE water park pool. There are so many chemicals ( chlorine, and other stuff) to keep the water clean. That it DOES NOT matter. Especially at a public pool they know that people are going to pee in the water.

Found this great blog about a woman who pees in the pool!

http://www.trashyblog.com/2015/07/peeing-in-pool.html?m=1

I've peed in pools my entire life. From public pools to private pools and hot tubs/ jacuzzis. I've even been known to pee in saunas/ steam rooms. As long as there is a drain in the floor. And as for the dye in the pool thing, that's BS. Oh and it is supposed to be blue. Like in Grown Ups 2. The Adam Sandler movie

Edited by Guest
  • 1 month later...