Varied fantasies

I think most people here by now know that I am heavily into girls peeing in naughty places, and I focus much of my posting on that.

But over the years I have enjoyed many varied fantasies, incorporating most other aspects of the fetish, and incorporating aspects of other fetishes too.

I thought I might share some of these with the forum.

One particular wetting fantasy which used to be a favourite of mine involves both I and a girl deliberately wetting my bed together just for fun.

I have another fantasy that incorporates spanking as well as wetting, and a previous girlfriend who had a thing about spanking was the main motivation for it. In this fantasy she is sat in my lap and needs to pee, but says with a naughty expression that she can't be bothered to go to the toilet and would rather just do it there. I just tell her to go right ahead. This is all the encouragement she needs, and she is soon wetting herself in my lap, pissing through her jeans and all over my crotch, soaking my dick in her pee. I then tell her that she is very naughty for doing this and deserves a spanking. I have her get up, I pull down her wet jeans and panties, and have her bend over my knees whereupon I spank her bare ass for several minutes. Then, when she is highly aroused I get her onto the floor on all fours with her bare ass up in the air. And I stand behind her, pissing all over that ass.

I also have fantasies that mix naughty peeing and/or golden showers with a touch of bondage and domination/submission, and a hint of humiliation. One such involves me being tied to a chair whilst a dominant woman tells me what a disgusting pervert she thinks I am, and belittles me verbally with contempt. Then she starts on my flat, mocking my wallpaper and trashy furniture, and reserves particular venom for my carpet. She then announces that she is going to show me what she thinks of my carpet, whereupon she simply pulls her panties aside and starts pissing all over it where she stands, right in front of me as I sit there powerless. She laughs at me as she does it, saying stuff like, "This is what I think of your fucking carpet" as she sprays her piss over as much of it as possible.

Another variation involves the same kind of woman, but this time, I am tied to the bed, and she ends up standing astride me, laughing at me as she pees all over both me and my bed.

One such fantasy of mine involving elements of bondage and domination/submission, also has a slight S&M element, as well as incorporating a uniform fetish. In this one, two policewomen turn up to arrest me for something or other, showing me utter contempt and treating me very roughly, pushing me around, shoving me hard against walls, after handcuffing me of course. They then use another set of cuffs to handcuff me to some fixture or other so that I cannot move far from the spot as they tell me that they are going to show me what they think of me. And basically, they both end up pissing all over my carpet right in front of me, laughing contemptuously at me as they do so.

Another fantasy of mine incorporates powerful elements of exhibitionism/voyeurism. In this one I imagine that I and a lot of other people are all in some sort of location where we are all totally naked in public and it is totally natural, eg a nudist colony. When outdoors everyone just pees wherever they happen to be, whenever they feel the need. Guys think nothing of peeing in front of the girls, with the girls happy to watch. And I imagine girls pissing just about anywhere too...and liking the fact that I am watching. I myself imagine standing naked in full view of a number of girls, dick in hand and just pissing right there. I imagine them watching me do it with indulgent smiles as they enjoy the sight. Sometimes, I incorporate naughty peeing into this fantasy, imagining myself and naked girls thinking nothing of just pissing wherever we are right in front of each other, even in indoor locations.

Another exhibitionist fantasy involving peeing in public is this one:- I am walking through my busy town centre, when upon rounding a corner I see some females stood - the exact number varies but usually more than one - legs parted, skirts hoisted at the front, no panties on and just pissing right there all over the pavement, in front of all the passing pedestrians, for a laugh. In my fantasy some of the public share their amusement at such naughtiness or are visibly turned on, most just walk on by smirking or smiling indulgently at the three peeing ladies.

I also have pee drinking fantasies. My favourite involves a sexy girl in a long dress, with no panties on underneath, hoisting that dress as she squats over my face, and pissing in my face. I open my mouth for her to piss in and drink as much as possible.

Another drinking fantasy involves me sitting with a girl at a table in a pub. She badly needs to pee but the queue for the ladies is long. She asks with a glint in her eye if there is any way I can help her out. And basically I end up holding my beer glass between her legs as she pees in it, then drink it all down in one go right in front of her. She grins with pleasure at the sight of me doing this, turned on by it.

I also fantasise about myself peeing in a girls open and willing mouth, with her eagerly gulping it down. I like to imagine her best friend holding my dick for me as I do it, herself aiming my pee into her friend's mouth.

Those are just a few of them anyway....

• Hot 1