Your last 'sighting'?

I used to have to clean the ladies rom at my work as a bagger. A few years ago I was mopping the floor when a lady stud by the door. I told the lady all had to do is mop the floor. She end up walking into the ladies room when I was in there and went into a stall. I heard it all she locked the door pulled her pants down sqaut over the toilet and took a long pee. I was still in the restroom.

Another time I was cleaning the ladies room again at my work. A coworker stud by the door and then walked in. She say I dont care if you dont walk out of there I just have to pee. She went to a stall locked it and took a loud pee. I heard it all she didnt say anything about me being in there.

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest UnabashedUser
No matter how brief, post the most recent time you saw a girl peeing in real life.

Unfortunately I wouldn't say I see this very often, but at a recent party I was lucky enough to have a girl pee on the toilet right in front of me, which as you can imagine, was very hot! What about you? What's your most recent experience?

Two days ago, hayfield. A comely lass of about 18 pissing like a racehorse by the tire of a haywagon, quite near the road.

• 2 years later...

Yesterday morning, I walked in park and nipped behind some bushes for a pee.   As I came back out, I saw four Nepalese people; two men and two women, maybe 50 years old I would guess.   The two ladies hung back from the men, who kept on walking and the ladies turned off the path into the bushes.  I walked past and saw them stood with their legs apart, their traditional Nepalese dress held up slightly.  It was obvious that they were peeing, but they weren't displaying anything.  A very discrete way to pee and it certainly implies that they don't wear underware and pee directly downwards.

• Like 2
On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 6:25 AM, speedy3471 said:

Iam luckier than most guys, I get to see a hot women peeing everyday. She is my wife 

Then I can say I see myself everyday and I am so horny from myself ahahahahaha

I would love to have a girl to see pee everyday myself

Yet I have to admit: unless there is love involved… I need refresh after a bit I fuck one!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 9/12/2018 at 10:12 PM, Alfresco said:

Yesterday morning, I walked in park and nipped behind some bushes for a pee.   As I came back out, I saw four Nepalese people; two men and two women, maybe 50 years old I would guess.   The two ladies hung back from the men, who kept on walking and the ladies turned off the path into the bushes.  I walked past and saw them stood with their legs apart, their traditional Nepalese dress held up slightly.  It was obvious that they were peeing, but they weren't displaying anything.  A very discrete way to pee and it certainly implies that they don't wear underware and pee directly downwards.

Very common method for women to pee in Nepal, Laos and Cambodia and they are experts at that but if the Nepalese women wear two piece dress with a bottom and top then its conventional squat.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2018 at 1:35 PM, Alfresco said:

My last sighting was last night in Brighton.  I actually had 53 sightings plus about 20 that were near misses - I.e. I saw girls coming out of the bushes or pulling up their knickers but missed the main event. 

I will post more information as a separate thread when I get the time and have a proper keyboard, but the summary is that it is freshers week in brighton for new students and a lot of them were checking out the drinking offerings. I found a place where there was a park near where the buses dropped them off in town after about a half hour trip from the university.  I think they had been drinking before setting out, so lots of people (men and women) got off the buses and headed straight into the park to pee. 

Wow, that sounds like quite the night! Looking forward to reading more about the details. Brighton has always been a happy place for me. Had my most sightings there - 8 in one evening, second only to various European festivals. Just walking up and down the foreshore on a Friday and Saturday evening guarantees at least something. I'd never thought about the idea of checking out the bus stops for those young ladies who have been heading into town after pre-loading at home. Nice idea.

1 hour ago, crazyanglaisy19 said:

Wow, that sounds like quite the night! Looking forward to reading more about the details. Brighton has always been a happy place for me. Had my most sightings there - 8 in one evening, second only to various European festivals. Just walking up and down the foreshore on a Friday and Saturday evening guarantees at least something. I'd never thought about the idea of checking out the bus stops for those young ladies who have been heading into town after pre-loading at home. Nice idea.

I think I was particularly lucky that it was Freshers Week at the university and the new students were drinking plenty at their halls or in the campus bars and then getting a bus into Brighton.   The park area round the fountain at the Old Steine was the popular toilet destination.

I've had mixed results in Brighton.   I don't get to go there in the evening much, but this year I've had three excellent nights and a couple of almost pointless nights with just a couple of sightings.   A Sunday night was the worst - next to nothing happening.  

Edited by Alfresco
  • Like 3

I don't know if you would like to call this a sighting, but it was so cool. I made some friends from around the world a couple of months ago (opposite gender mind you), but one of the women was kind of getting comfortable in a hotel room (we all were invited up because another one of the girls just kind of wanted to show off just how much she liked her room- it was nice and comfortable for me as well) and this girl getting comfortable takes off her shoes and starts stretching. Next thing I know she walks to the bathroom and leaves the door open (earlier that day she said she has no shame in bodily functions), she quickly pulls down her short shorts just the right amount and starts to pee. The other girls were like "are you peeing!? No one look over there" so I was kind of awestruck and I just figured that this girl platonically trusts me so like everyone else I didn't look but listened so closely. I heard pee quickly trembling from her down into the toilet with utter nonchalantness- also followed with a small fart and the toilet flush. She washed her hands and then walked right past me, does some more stretches with her legs and goes on her laptop. Long story short, I crashed for a bit and then she went and bought me dinner. We parted ways later that night, I went back home and she and the rest of the girls went back to their countries in just a matter of days later. I'm someone in a committed relationship already, and now so is she (trivial matter, but this girl, even though she looks like everyone else, confessed to being gay so as far as I can tell being platonic is the only thing she is comfortable with), but I know I've made some lifelong friends and before we parted ways, she gave me one of the biggest hugs and told me just how nice it was meeting me, and then I hugged the rest of the rest of them for good measure. Seeing someone pee like that and being that shameless, as well as knowing the rest of the girls, helps me be less shameful and more carefree in life. It's not the most sexual moment I happened to had witnessed with my eyes, but that idea and the thoughts that all quickly came in, reminded me of how lovely and cool all of it was, and how I can encourage my significant other to do things like that herself as well as being and staying more open and honest in good ways such as that.

• Like 1