What's missing?

A service which informs you of members in close communities

You mean members who are nearby? I'd be surprised if many people would be willing to signup for such a service; most wouldn't be comfortable giving away their specific location. Having said that, there are cases where people from this site have met up in real life. I think the best way to go about that is to talk to members, have genuine conversations with them, and then ask where about they're from (there's already quite a popular thread where people have said what parts of the world they're in). Chances are they're not that close, but there are members from all over the world here. I don't think there'd ever be an automatic service here which tells you 'x is nearby', mainly because I imagine it would almost exclusively be used by men wanting to meet up with women - we're very lucky to have ladies who contribute to the forum, but I highly doubt many of them are coming for such a service.

Perhaps I've not understood exactly what you're suggesting though, so please correct me if I missed the point here.

• 4 weeks later...
Here's a thought.

Can you put a clock on the main page somewhere? I guess that the site is on UK time, just would give me an idea on the time of day at the other end of the planet.

This may be of some use to people in other time zones.

I see what you mean, and whilst a clock would be easy enough to add, I'm not sure it'd be very helpful given that almost all devices on which you would browse the site will have a clock.

As for the timezone factor, I'm from the UK, but the site itself doesn't have a specific timezone - users set which timezone they are on (you can change this in your profile at any time). The statistics show there's just as many members from America and other parts of the world as the UK, so the site doesn't really have one universal time. That's the beauty of a forum as a way of talking to people, messages can be left and responded to later. Unfortunately for you we don't seem to have as many Australian visitors, so the chatbox is often very quiet when you seem to be online.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Australia (depending on which part you're in) is somewhere between 8 and 10 hours ahead of the UK.

It's 3.29pm here right now, use that as a reference point and then if you just remember how many hours ahead your timezone is you can always work out the time here? :)

It's 3.29pm here right now, use that as a reference point and then if you just remember how many hours ahead your timezone is you can always work out the time here? :)
That should work. Except for when one or the other changes from winter to summer time or vice versa. Or NOT! :confused:

Might it be simpler if we all decide to go on GST - Google (or Apple or...) Standard Time?

• 1 month later...

You've been doing really well. But since you ask, I think a "backside" category ought to have a place alongside the others listed on this site.

I've made this suggestion before, but the last time was when the "Rear View / Backside Piss Thread" I'd started had gotten a thousand views. It's now approaching ten thousand, making it the second-highest in the Video Links section (first in amount of replies), and this suggests to me that a lot of people are into that special view. I've considered applying/contributing for access to the video gallery, but there's no "backside" prefix to specify the search. Oh, sure, I can type that into the search box, but only six videos show up when I do, and I know there's more than that. It's just an inconvenience to sift through the thousands of front-view vids present. Some may suggest that "backside" isn't a necessary category because it's uncommon enough to fall under "other," but I think that's a self-fulfilling prophecy: make it a category, and odds are there will be more videos of it. "Wetting" made its own category, but it could easily be a subset of "indoors" or "outdoors" too. Besides, there's a certain unique quality to the backside pees- they tend to be the only ones when women vary in their squats rather than just doing the typical low one.

I realize this suggestion may prompt people to ask for more subcategories in the future, such as squat height, power streams, talk-to-cameras, multiple participants, etc. That may not be a bad thing. For now, I see a backside trend, and I think it deserves a little more publicity.

You've been doing really well. But since you ask, I think a "backside" category ought to have a place alongside the others listed on this site.

I've made this suggestion before, but the last time was when the "Rear View / Backside Piss Thread" I'd started had gotten a thousand views. It's now approaching ten thousand, making it the second-highest in the Video Links section (first in amount of replies), and this suggests to me that a lot of people are into that special view. I've considered applying/contributing for access to the video gallery, but there's no "backside" prefix to specify the search. Oh, sure, I can type that into the search box, but only six videos show up when I do, and I know there's more than that. It's just an inconvenience to sift through the thousands of front-view vids present. Some may suggest that "backside" isn't a necessary category because it's uncommon enough to fall under "other," but I think that's a self-fulfilling prophecy: make it a category, and odds are there will be more videos of it. "Wetting" made its own category, but it could easily be a subset of "indoors" or "outdoors" too. Besides, there's a certain unique quality to the backside pees- they tend to be the only ones when women vary in their squats rather than just doing the typical low one.

I realize this suggestion may prompt people to ask for more subcategories in the future, such as squat height, power streams, talk-to-cameras, multiple participants, etc. That may not be a bad thing. For now, I see a backside trend, and I think it deserves a little more publicity.

Thanks for your suggestion, I agree that it does too. In terms of the forum, we don't really have categories as separate threads are used if people wanted to categorise content. The video gallery is different though, and it was specifically designed so people could more easily find the content they're looking for. I'm certainly open to the idea of more categories, the only issue then is there's so much overlapping between them - that and the fact it would mean sorting through the 1000's of videos already on the site. This is why the 'tags' function is so much better. If uploaders can be encouraged to use the right tags for their videos, it will make things much easier for everyone.

You're right there are lots more backside pissing videos on the gallery though. Try searching for 'rear' to see some of them. :)