Extreme Female Desperation on cars, busses, trains, planes...?

Hi!

Did anybody experience really extreme female desperation incidents on cars, coaches, trains, planes...? (Reaching a level, where they are seriously in danger of wetting themselves in less than 15-20 minutes).

Do you know about the outcome of the stories?

(For the girls: Of course it would be a pleasure to hear your own stories!)

• Like 2

Well, I don´t only want to be the "voyeur":wink:

In fact, I have witnessed those kinds of incidents myself and could also post them here, if anybody is interested to read - and comment.

There are just 2 "problems".

1) The reports I have written about my sightings are quite long

2) And - maybe more problematic - I have already posted them on other forums. This will mean that many folks here

already might know, or/either think, it is not necessary to post them here again...

I would appreciate your sightings as I myself write long accounts of my past and current ones.

Thanks, vpw! But are also on peesearch.net, as far as I remember? Than you probably might know them...

Thanks, vpw! But are also on peesearch.net, as far as I remember? Than you probably might know them...

Yes but I can't recall your sightings. I too have had quite a few desperate bus sightings traveling in India and also in US where I live currently.

Ok - then let´s see, if some other people are interested. I don´t want to "overflow" this forum with my personal fetishes, if the majority is into different things...

I thought recounting our life's experience of watching women pee is what this forum is all about otherwise I too am filling it up.

Ok, that´s an interesting point, thanks! So, I guess, I´ll give it a try... But anyway, I am curious if any other people here want either to tell or be told about these topics!

Check my topic about brazen pee and you will get an idea.

Post away! Most people will enjoy them. Anyone who isn't interested probably isn't here........

Alfresco, you are on the other forum too, were the incidents are already posted... I am still waiting for some members of THIS forum to come up with their own stories or at least expressing interest!

@siegala, I assure you there's lots of people interested. Unfortunately a lot of them don't have their own stories, or perhaps just aren't inclined to post on the forum. Some people prefer to read rather than participate I'm afraid. We'd definitely all love to hear your accounts.

I've never witnessed any actual wetting on trains, but certainly extreme desperation several times. The most memorable was a group of girls (probably in their early 20's) all a little drunk. One of them very loudly announced how desperately they had to pee and the others all laughed and teased her about it a bit. Every few minutes she'd complain about how she was bursting and going to piss herself at any moment. I think one of the others ended up admitting she had to pee before I ended up getting off... (the train that is). :laugh:

• Like 1
Guest WetFetishCat

I have a few stories posted on here- you'll have to look around. But I deal with this at least once a week. I babysit all day and can't use the bathroom, then I take a bumpy train ride home and have a trek to get back to my house. If I knew my roommates wouldn't be home when I got back here I would just stand in the doorway and wet myself!

I have a few stories posted on here- you'll have to look around. But I deal with this at least once a week. I babysit all day and can't use the bathroom, then I take a bumpy train ride home and have a trek to get back to my house. If I knew my roommates wouldn't be home when I got back here I would just stand in the doorway and wet myself!

Interesting picture to imagine! ;-) Maybe even more exciting: Your train home could end up stuck for technical reasons on the track between two stations - for, let´s say, 30 minutes...?

• 3 weeks later...

I commuted by train for several years and enjoyed the many (although rare) sightings I had, especially on late night rides. One of the best was a professionally dressed (dark blue skirt and jacket, light blue blouse) brunette of about 30, whose desperation was palpable. I was seated with a perfect view of her, far enough away so that she didn't notice me watching her over my newspaper. We were the only 2 people in the car and had both run to catch the train. I was tired from a very long workday but as I started to read my paper I glanced up and caught a glimpse of black pantyhose over bright red satin panties. Instant hardon and no fatigue. I poked a small hole in my newspaper and stared as she crossed and uncrossed her legs several times, leaned forward and even stood up rummaging in her purse once. I had to shift and wriggle a bit myself I was so aroused. When the conductor came around for tickets, she was perfectly controlled and I know she asked about a bathroom even tho I couldn't hear over the noise of the train because I saw him shake his head no and her grimace, then smile and shrug.

If anyone wants more just say so and I'll finish this. Both hands busy now lol.

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

I had an experience like this on a bus. I had had an iced coffee drink with a friend and I was walking them to the train station which was near the bus station I needed. We got to the train station to find that the train was delayed meaning that my bus would arrive first. I said I needed to pee and my friend did also so we decided to walk to the bus station together to pee and then my friend would go back to the train while I got the bus. My friend went first while I looked after the bags and I felt quite desperate while I waited. Once I had peed too I stood chatting to my friend for another five minutes before heading to the right bus stop. I sat in the shelter alone and quite suddenly noticed I really needed to pee again. I was desperate but I didn't think it was worth missing the bus when I would be home within 15 minutes. As I waited a few more people waited for the bus and I started to get more nervous that I might not be able to hold it. I stood to get on the bus and my need increased so much that once on the bus I chose a seat away from the other passengers and discreetly pulled my skirt from under my bum so that if I did pee it would only wet my panties and the seat making it less obvious. The whole bus ride I debated whether I should just pee in the seat or try holding but the constant jiggling of the bus actually stopped me from being able to relax and pee despite feeling like I had started peeing every five seconds. The walk from the stop to my house was short but halfway I had to turn down a side street to grab my crotch. I tried to squat and see if I could position myself to pee discreetly there but it was too busy so I painfully stood and hobbled the rest of the way, sticking to the quietest roads in case I had an accident. I finally got through the door and with no time to get to the bathroom I grabbed a towel that was drying on the airer near the door, rolled it and stuck it between my legs just in time for it to catch a stream of piss soaking my knickers and into the towel. It was one of the scariest desperation experiences I have ever had and it was only when I was in the safety of the house that I got a wave of arousal and got myself off on the towel :redface: :wink:

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

Thanks a lot, PuddleKnickers, for this hot desperation story! I can imagine that it felt "scary" while you experienced it, but as there was quite a happy ending (in every meaning of the word!), it´s an even better story! :-)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Never have flown on a airliner ever so can't comment on that.

Trains have washrooms on them so when I have to pee when on a train I just go to the ladies room and pee.

I used to ride the train between Seattle and Longview. My Mom lived in Seattle and my Dad in Longview. I rode the train at least twice a month. Usually I had to pee at least once on the

train each time.

Back then the toilet flushed out to the track. There was a pedal on the floor next to the toilet for flushing the toilet. When I stepped on the pedal the bottom of the toilet opened and the water came on rincing my pee and toilet paper to the track. I could look down while flushing and see the track.

As for in a car on the road. We stop in a park if available or just pull off the road. I pee next to the car with the door open to hide me. My husband stops at a angle to the road so the door hides me from the front and the rars of the car from the back. Toilet paper is a must for this girl too

Going back when I was in my late teens on a bus coming back from a concert. Seeing my bus stop coming up was a relief as i almost ran out of the bus and went in the back alley of a restaurant. Besides that, a few weeks ago, i was stuck in traffic, i just opened the door on the spot and went. I believe in my case, i just locate where the restrooms are in case i have a strong urge, preventing accidents.

• Like 2
I believe in my case, i just locate where the restrooms are in case i have a strong urge, preventing accidents.
I've been told an accident can ruin your whole day.

I guess it can be even worse when you have one in a car, bus, train or plane.

Going back when I was in my late teens on a bus coming back from a concert. Seeing my bus stop coming up was a relief as i almost ran out of the bus and went in the back alley of a restaurant. Besides that, a few weeks ago, i was stuck in traffic, i just opened the door on the spot and went. I believe in my case, i just locate where the restrooms are in case i have a strong urge, preventing accidents.

Sephora, you don't seem to be shy about peeing in public and possibly being spotted by other people..?

Especially when peeing next to the car in a traffic jam, other people might have noticed what you are doing (?).

Sephora, you don't seem to be shy about peeing in public and possibly being spotted by other people..?

Especially when peeing next to the car in a traffic jam, other people might have noticed what you are doing (?).

Hi Siegala, it is not a question of shy because I am and I do have some class too. There comes a time when you can't find any place or don't know the area, everything to prevent an accident. This is why I know the area I am in, to locate the free bathrooms. The traffic jam was a question of accident and deal with it or at this point, who cares. I went with option B. Yes some people might have seen me but it's people I don't know and I am not the first to do it. :tongue: