Desperation fans

No, that's a trick. Enter "pee desperation" again and search the video manually.

Hm, I didn´t find it... :-(

There are 11 pages in the category "pissing", could you give me a hint on which page it can be found...?

Thanks!!

• 4 weeks later...

Desperation/wetting is for sure my favorite. ;) I love watching girls bouncing and squirming everywhere until they can't help it and lose control, as the little wet spot turns into a waterfall pouring down their legs and making a puddle at their feet. I prefer shorts or mini skirt wetting/accidents where she pees down her legs trying not to piss herself that turns me on more than anything...I also enjoy being the "one" to lose control and feel the warmth spread down my legs/jeans it feels amazing to burst and feel the relief on my bladder after a long hold.....but I'm a little weird as to my choice of clothing i wet. Guys pants are no fun for me to wet myself in, I wear tight girls jeans, shorts, skirts, or yoga pants. Pissing in girls clothes is way more exciting and fun to me :)

• Like 1