Brazen pee sightings

A very good experience . That I had enjoyed reading about. As I suppose that , that young woman . Who you were watching peeing . might have been used to being observed as she did her business . That it didn't bother her in the least . To be seen squatting taking a pee in the bushes . As you looked on her as she peed.

This was a very good pee sighting . Hope you might add other observations you might encouter . In enjoying watching a young woman peeing some where :wink:

Thank You

Kevin

Thanks Kevin, yes she was quite comfy doing it and all she wanted was cover from the other male members of her family but no concern about privacy from strangers. Sty tuned more of my recollections coming up.

The sighting in the park not only awakened a part of me and made me aware of opportunities in India. It also made me realize that when it came to peeing outdoors, even the most prim and proper ladies in the country would not mind exposing and peeing when the need arose. They would try find whatever privacy they had access to and in a crowded country at a public event that was always not possible. This emboldened me further and I soon found out where maximum action takes place.

In course of time I also discovered that my cousin who was few years older than me also indulged in this same interest of mine. At that age it was the unique opportunity to see women exposing their privates and peeing. More than the act it was just the sheer variety of adult female nakedness and exposure that fascinated us both. The month of October is a festive time in India and tents would come up for festivals that would run for a week. Most were makeshift usually pitched up on open fields etc. Of course the concept of porta potties was totally alien so facilities were never around. So for males or females relief would usually mean going behind tents for a pee behind the tent and praying for some privacy. Some would take cover between parked vehicles if they were in a lot. Usually it all depended on desperation level for the women. For the man it was go anywhere either between cars or by the side of the tent etc.

My cousin and I would frequent one such event that would be held near his house. This took place on a bug field that was open from main side and surrounded by a wall on left and a building on rear, on right they had residences for government employees. These residences faced their back to this field and had hedges as boundary. Right between the field there was a trail that led to another side of the building on rear via a narrow pathway. Even during the celebrations with the tent pitched up this trail would be used for shortcut by many.

This small trail split the grassy area into two fields the size of a tennis field roughly. In fact it was slightly smaller. The rule for peeing in the backside was men to the left of the tent after they exited and usually they won't go far. The women would walk up a bit and go on the right to squat on the grassy area.

Now all this was just an excuse of privacy if any, rather it was a designated area to seek relief and both sexes indulged in this well aware there was little privacy to be had. This was particularly true for the women. Also since the trail in between served as a thoroughfare there was no way to block anyone going across and using it as short cut that is exactly what my cousin and I would do as an excuse. Of course we did it discreetly as we didn't wish to be busted but the crowd was huge and no one knew each other in that sea of humanity.

The event would start in late morning early afternoon. We would hang around as folks would come in via buses and their vehicles. Most of them had already been traveling and therefore there were those who were looking for relief. Not all the venues they had gone to would have spots where they could ease themselves and this held true mostly for the women than the men. As they would walk inside the tent most would be checking out the activities but usually after half hour or so they needed to go back to their buses to resume their journey to see other venues. This is the time my cousin and I would wait for. We would notice many ladies chatting among themselves and then casually walk to the back of the tent. As soon as they would step outside it would be an amazing display of female attitude of exposing themselves. The women would walk down the trail and then they would slowly descend on the right side of the grass. Due to the festival season all women wore the Indian dress consisting of wrapped piece of fabric over petticoat and blouse. For most women while they would be walking outside the tent they had already begun to lift their dress up in anticipation of relief. Here even in broad daylight they were not concerned with privacy.

It didnt matter to them that people were walking by the trail or that there were men who were peeing on the other side. Anyone could stand at the opening of the tent could have a clear look not to mention those living in the residences. All they had to do was sit in their backside and enjoy the view through the hedges. They would quickly step off into the grass on the right side and go in the middle. They would quickly lift their dresses up and squat down either in pairs or more than two. Sometimes the rest would try stand in front of them to block but that would not be effective and neither would they make an effort. So now all one had to do is walk by the trail. In those days none of the women wore panties under those long flowing dress so it was plain lift and squat. Many women would try cover their privates with the hem of their dress but usually would fail miserably. For most they were more concerned about not ruining their expensive fabric so they would usually be lifted up around their hips with their bits exposed. If they would squat facing the trail or sideways they would all expose their sources that was always invariably untrimmed full bushed. A Huge arc of pee they had been holding would be shooting out from the hairy region. They would be talking to each other without any concern or just stare in front or sometimes look down on their stream. It was astonishing to see their fully exposed genitals on show with the open slit and other details that one would never ever expect to see otherwise. Many women who would not go out in groups would pee with their backs to the trail. This also made for fantastic viewing as you would see exposed asses in all shapes, sizes and ages. The brown or dark brown ones would have jet black gashes in between their cheeks that would be parted to reveal their equally dark hole of their anus all wrinkled. Many women would be leaning forward and lift their ass up to prevent the splatter below and these would end up revealing their hole and their pussy covered with wet hair. The lighter color women would have dark brown holes and light brown slits whereas the darker women would have totally dark slits that would be hard to discern from their dark hair.

Some women would also have good amount of hair growing in between their asses and that was another first for me. I also noticed difference in attitudes between different groups of women. Notably the younger married women or mothers would have no concern at all and I and my cousin and some other men would pass them by while they peed and it didn't faze them at all. The older women also had similar attitude toward peeing and in fact most of them wouldn't bother going further from the tent but they would squat by trail close to the exit of the tent.

The most inhibited and shy were the teens who would make the most fuss and usually drag their female relatives or their mothers to provide them with non existent cover while they peed. They would have alarmed and discomforted look on their faces. They also took the longest to start having total stage fright.

Another observation was that usually the prettier young woman had lesser restraints exposing themselves. I can recount one such incidence. There was a beautifully dressed pretty young woman who had come with her husband and two older males and another older female. The place was empty being late afternoon. I wasn't expecting them to stay for long so I decided to check out the woman before they left. The woman had gorgeous skin that was literally glowing. She was around medium height with slim body but she had a thirty six D chest from what I could make out. She had nice shapely back that highlighted her slim profile well. For me I was happy with checking her out and then I noticed the old folks with her already making their way toward the entrance gate that also served as exit. She and her husband too followed them when she stopped and told the others to go to the car and wait for her as she needed to pee. The husband told her he would wait with the vehicle in front of the entrance. She told him she would be back quick and turned around from them and began waking toward the back. The husband and the rest of the family had already gone out as she walked past me with her right hand holding her crotch.

I slowly followed her making sure not to raise any suspicion or alarm in her but she didn't look back. As she quickly stepped outside I saw her take a quick glance around before she walked down further. Interestingly there were few workers who were working on fixing the wall on the left side of the field. This didn't seem to bother her at all as she continued walking into the path and then she quickly turned toward her right into the grass. By this point I was also outside and I was expecting the woman to go squat against the hedges facing them and pointing her back at the trail. To my surprise the woman stopped mid way from the hedges and trail and positioned herself diagonally facing the tent. This put her sideways to the path. Probably the reason for her taking this stance were the presence of the workers and she wanted to get some shielding from their views. However, with that angle she was exposing herself to anyone walking out from the tent or even standing at the exit. Her back would be exposed to anyone waking down the trail toward the tent. This was probably her token instinct to get some privacy.

As she took her stance I slowed my pace down as I wanted her to squat down before doing a pass by. I noticed her grabbing her dress from the side. At this point my heart was going faster than a jet. She quickly lifted her dress up around her knees as she widened her stance by spreading her legs. She gradually lifted her dress up to her thighs revealing her perfectly proportioned thighs and legs and I could see a glance of the dark thatch of hair. She quickly squatted down and adjusted her position by lowering herself to the ground. As I slowly made my way across the path to go toward the other side I had a clear look at her pussy that was parallel to the facing straight up. A thin trickle of pee came out slowly between her hair covered slit. I noticed she didnt have thick curly hair typical of Indian women but long straight wiry ones that covered her pussy and ran all the way up her inner thighs. Her legs were also not gromed as was the norm then. The hair was contrasting well with her light skin.

As I got closer her trickle of pee suddenly began to grow strong and a pencil thick stream of golden colored pee shot of straight and landed several feet from her. My eyes were transfixed at that display of pee power when suddenly the woman looked up and our eyes met. I was frozen with fear as I was expecting her to scold me. Instead, she broke into a sheepish grin that looked as if she was embarrassed by her situation.

I quickly looked away and made my way past her giving her some privacy. However I did manage a good look between her legs for my reference. It was a terrific view of a pretty ladies bits. Her slit had opened up wide and her vulva lips both outer ones that were well formed and inner ones that were protruding out were visible. The hair was parted in between and open wider in bottom showing the dark pink insides. The split ended in light brown colored wrinkled anus of her which was also covered with some straight hair. As I passed her, the hiss of her pee was well audible due to my being close.

I slowly walked toward the end of the trail and slowly turned around. I was around twenty odd feet from her close to the rear building. The workers were busy with their work and not even one of them stared. They were probably used to seeing women peeing there as it common.

The woman's light colored ass was now on show close to the ground and spread wide. Her ass cheeks had perfect shape. Since there was no one around apart from the workers and the lady peeing, it allowed me to stand and enjoy the view. The woman peed for another ten seconds and by now I noticed her pee stream had tapered off and was falling in between her ass cheeks to the ground below. She slowly began to lift her ass from the ground giving me a glimpse of all the wetness between her legs. Finally she got up while she quickly lowered her dress and I could imagine how wet her pussy must have been for a long time. She walked back to the path and headed back into the tent to join her family.

I and my cousin would have some of the most magnificent views of ladies peeing at that spot during evenings as the crowds would then swell considerably. There would be ladies coming out in regular succession and for me and my cousin we would have choice to discern and filter the pretty young ones or the young mothers to watch. Also the so called darkness gave them another false sense of security to pee but the truth was that the lights from the tent would light them up quit well almost giving us daylight level. The fun would begin by early evening and there would still be enough ambient lights to check out the fun. Also for the ladies peeing was something they had to get it done with as their main intent was to watch the festivities occurring inside the tent. Many would just walk out of the tent and step of the path and squat with their naked asses on display and most would have their asses raised to prevent splashing their legs and dress. This put their dark bungholes exposed with wet bush in between. None would be concerned about people using the path to go to the other side.

My cousin would be even crazier as he would carry a powerful flashlight and pretend to be coming from other side of the field that was dark. This would allow him to hold the light on. Once as we both were standing on the other side we saw a bunch of young mothers come and squat facing the path. My brother motioned me to follow him and to my surprise he turned the flash light on. As we walked close to the women he quickly swung his light on them. To our joy the light revealed four peeing pussies, all natural of course. Normally the light from the tent would have revealed their stream and also part of their hair covered bits but this lighted them up in glorious details. The surprising part was none of the women got angry, rather two of them broke out in laughter while the other two looked down and one had covered her eyes up while the other covered her face. My cousin gave them a break and shut the light off and we disappeared into the crowd.

• Like 2

By the way some of the best views I truly liked apart from the full monty front exposed ones were the exposure of backside with all kids of shape of asses with their cheeks parted on display. From dark brown to light brown to totally white and the dark gash in between ending in a wrinkled dark opening which till today is a huge turn on for me.

Another brazen pee happened in the early evenings and this I saw it solo as my cousin was elsewhere. This well built beautiful woman walked in with her husband. Contrasting to her husband who looked like a loser this woman was a sight to behold. She was well built but not fat and had thirty eight double D chest and big ass but she was not overweight, just stacked right. She had shiny dusky skin with her long hair tied in a bun. I noticed she had a baby in her arms and probably the reason her tits were big. I was next to the couple as they watched the show on the stage. After a while I saw the women move around her feet and she looked uncomfortable. After ten minutes or so she began to cross her legs as she moved around. After a while she handed the baby to her husband while she still moved around. The husband was busy watching the show and so was the woman. Within ten minutes or so I saw the woman grab her crotch as I noticed she was biting her lower lips. I knew the woman would be heading out any moment to the backside to pee. This sort of anticipation in itself was enticing for me to watch.

After few minutes she told the husband she would be back. The husband told her she would miss the beginning of the show. She broke into a big smile and told him she needed to pee or else she would burst.

The husband shrugged his shoulder and resumed watching the show. The woman with her hands on her crotch began to make her way in quick steps toward the rear exit. I kept a distance to allow her to go and squat and then do a walk by as I did normally. It was still early evening so there was some ambient light and also the tent lights had been turned on. The woman quickly stepped outside the tent and to my surprise she was already lifting up her bright red dress. I was expecting her to walk go toward the right side further down and then squat. She just took a quick look around then turned left toward the men's area.

She stepped off the path into the grass as she began to raise up her dress. Whats unexpected was she had decided to pee in an area that had males peeing. Also she hadn't put much distance from the tent so anyone standing near the back exit would have clear view of her peeing.

I guess she was either bursting and unable to hold or she wanted to rejoin her husband so she didnt have to miss the show.

She quickly lifted her dress up over her big ass and folded it around her hips. As she began to squat down she was already releasing her pee indicating how desperate she had been. She almost did a half squat as she kept her glorious ass raised over the ground. She was not looking anywhere but straight as men passed her by to go pee behind the tent.

I quickly walked up to her enjoying her fully exposed ass that was a true treat for ass lovers. They were dark brown with big cheeks that were tight and not flabby. The globes were well illuminated from the lights from tent as well as ambient early evening light. Right between her spread cheeks a dark gash ran down and her parted cheeks revealed her jet black orifice wrinkled and shining. She had thick curly hair wet with pee hanging down between her legs. Her bladder pressure was making a loud whistle for all to hear. Its so surprising to see her total dis concern with the lack of privacy and subsequent exposure.

Since there were many people around I positioned on the opposite side behind her making a pretense to pee while I enjoyed the view. Due to all the crowd no one in fact bothered to observe and that was a break. The woman peed for a long time thoroughly wetting the ground and making a huge pool of pee below her that made a river right on the trail. I saw her pee taper off and saw her anus close and open furiously while her buttock muscles began to clench. She was pushing her bladder empty but I noticed lots of pee still dripping from her wet hair. Slowly she began to lift herself up from the ground as she lowered her dress but she stopped half way. A thin stream had begun to fall between her thighs. The stream trickled all the way down from her buttocks to her thighs and legs before finally hitting the ground. She remained in a half squat position till the stream stopped giving me and everyone else around a glorious view of her hugehairy mound between her legs with an equally big slit.

Finally, she was done but I noticed she was still dripping a lot as she lowered her dress and slowly walked back. She went back and rejoined her husband and am sure she was still dripping on the ground below.

The openness at how perfectly normal women peed in the open always would intrigue me even after all the sightings. I saw a young male and female head out for the tent and as usual I kept my eyes on them. The girl was wearing an Indian dress that is two piece with a long flowing top and a pajama bottom. It was different from the usual dress worn on occasions what rest were wearing. From their appearance they looked like elder brother and sister. The brother was about twenty four while the sister was around nineteen. She was short built and slightly chubby. Both of them walked up to the right side of the area behind the tent that was usually used by women but there was no hard and fast rule as many a times men would use the area as well and women didn't object to it. The male walked up bit further and got off the trail to go near one tree that was there. The sister meanwhile had already squatted right close to the path few feet from her brother. As I walked by I had a good look at her big exposed ass and dark region of her bunghole, she had already made a huge puddle below her. I enjoyed the show and kept walking as I didn't want the brother to get suspicious. I reached the other side and watched them from a distance. The brother finished up and walked up to the path and patiently waited for his sister who was still squatted. After a while she finished up and both went back to the tent.

Scenes like this often repeated and usually maximum desperation period was during late night movie shows. The movies would be run all night and usually there would be a fifteen minutes break after forty five minutes of the movie. The seating was arranged on floor for all and usually it was more women than men watching these movies. As the lights would be turned on for interval there was a fifteen minutes slot for women to go pee. They would have to finish up, come back and occupy their positions or lose it if the show began and lights would be turned off. All my cousin and I would do is predict the interval time and just stand outside the tent.

This was the time that women would be so desperate and also in hurry that all their inhibitions ceased. Usually they would just step out in back and go right on the grass or even path right outside the tent. Absolutely no concern for any privacy. Many women would quickly step out of the tent and lower themselves to pee. The combination of probably holding it for long and the concern to go back before the show resumed made them ditch all restraints to the wind. None would be bothered as many males would also be doing the same behind tent so you could take a good look at them and they would keep peeing without making eye contact or they would be in groups casually doing it and chatting among themselves minus any care. It was best time for any man to watch a woman in totally compromising position. Ordinarily you won't even get to see their exposed legs under normal circumstances and this is what made this so provocative.

• Like 1

Thanks, vpw! I really liked this story about the movie night very much!! But you know, what I actually like to imagination even more? A movie theatre without breaks, as it is common here in my country!

The festival would end after three days by the riverside where huge gathering of people from the cities would take place. There would be pockets of celebration from the groups that would descend there. Most would come in buses and trucks and also many would come in their own vehicles. The parking lots were makeshift affair spread on a huge open field and they would be parked in rows. Usually trucks and buses were placed together along with cars and vans.

The people who would be arriving after traveling for long. Usually the trip would go with a procession of trucks and other vehicles and therefore take their time reaching the destination. This would create for many desperate women. Men generally would get down and find a spot and pee if their vehicle had stopped but for women it was not possible. Hence, they waited to reach the venue and then seek relief. There would be tons of desperate women getting off their buses and cars and they would disperse around the parked vehicles to look for some cover and squat. Most would just put some distance between themselves and their family, usually from the male members.

As they would squat down they would usually go behind or between parked vehicles so all I had to do was to walk around the lot and get first hand sightings of women in full flow. The interesting part would be that there would be others passing them by but most wouldn't bother looking or be outraged as it was accepted as a normal behavior. The men would do their utmost to look away but am sure many there stole a quick peek. Many women would be squatted facing their vehicles with their asses exposed. Since most had been holding for long they would be taking a long piss flooding the ground below them.

I would have tons of sightings to start the day before moving into the main venue where far more brazen open peeing took place but that would be for later.

Most I saw at the lot were open peeing by women with total disregard for privacy but rather relief. So exposed hairy slits and brown and light colored ass cheeks with their dark bungholes were common sights.

As I was leaving to go to the main venue and join my folks I noticed a car pulling over with a family inside. From what I could make out it was a young husband and wife with the older in laws sitting behind. They all got out of their car and the young woman immediately caught my attention. She was a stunner, a truly beautiful young woman that stands out in every sense from the crowd. From her light skin to her slim but curved body wearing the flowing Indian dress over her that accentuated her figure well. She had an equally pretty face with long hair that was brushed down over her shoulders. At that stage I was just busy admiring her beauty and feeling envious of her husband who looked quite ordinary for her. At that point the thought of her peeing was far from my mind. All of them locked the car door and began walking toward the venue when I saw the young woman stop suddenly and quick look around. She had a strained look on her face. She told something to her husband and her in laws. I saw the older woman say something to her and I saw her shake her head in negative. She turned around and began walking away from her family as they too began to walk toward the venue. At this point it had finally dawned on me that the women needed to pee and I noticed she was walking towards some parked cars in quick steps, I followed her from a distance in anticipation. She crossed over to a row of cars that was parked behind her vehicles. She walked between a parked car and a bus.

At this point she had begun to lift her dress up and it was already around her knees. I was expecting her to squat anytime and also relishing how much pressure her poor bladder must be under. She went between a bus and a car and I saw her lift her dress up quickly up to her thighs giving me a glimpse of her round ass cheeks that were revealed from the bottom.

She stopped her squat as she saw few people were still inside the bus, probably the driver and helper. She took another look around and I could now see her desperate look as she was biting her lower lips. She quickly crossed over to the last row of parked cars which were parked against a wired fence that acted as a boundary. The cars were parked with a gap between the fence as it also served as a path toward an opening in the fence to go to the other side.

The woman walked between two cars and went behind them which was kind of surprising as I was expecting her to squat between the cars. She probably thought that she would get better cover totally missing out that it was a path used for exit and access to the lot and she was uncovered from the open fence. She turned sideways to the car and suddenly I saw her head go down indicating she had squatted. I could still see her head as she looked down. I quickly made my way around few cars to cross over and hit the path behind them. That way it would bring me right up in front of the woman squatting. As I turned around and stepped behind the cars I saw her squatted facing toward me. She had lifted her dress up all the way so it was obvious she wasn't used to squatting outdoors quite often. From a distance of around thirty off feet of three cars parked I had a clear look at her in broad daylight. She had squatted with her legs wide open and her ass close to the ground. A jet of pee was shooting between her legs in an arc and falling on the dry dirt on the ground. As I slowly walked toward her, thankfully her head was still down and I could relish the full Monty show she had put on.

With her legs spread wide everything between her legs was on full show from the full untrimmed bush spread that was growing all over between her legs as pee dripped from the long strands of her hair. I was less than ten feet from her by now and she was still busy managing her pee which was still going strong. Its amazing to see how focused ladies get managing their pee stream that they loose touch with their surroundings. In case of this woman and others she was more about directing her stream away from her rather than wetting her dress which she had tucked all the way around her hips.

Her legs and thighs were nicely shaped and she had hair over them as well. As I said shaving was non existent in those days although you would still see some ladies with trimmed pussies in summer. As I got closer I had a nice detailed view of her parted slit and the fleshy mound of her outer lips. As she was spread wide everything was on show including her dark brown hole giving me enough jerking off material for my teen years. Suddenly the woman looked up and realized how close by I was passing her. She immediately looked away even though our eyes met briefly and she looked visibly embarrassed and in discomfort due to her exposure. I quickly passed her to make her feel at ease and I also felt a bit guilty in making her uncomfortable not that I thoroughly enjoyed the view to be honest. I passed her by while my ears picked up the distinct whistle and splatter of her urgent bladder. I quickly stole a peek at her ass which were all the way lowered to the ground. I walked down few cars and then went in between two cars to keep myself shielded and ogle at her nice exposed ass. She was still peeing strongly indicating how long she had been holding it. I noticed a group of people coming down from the opposite side of the fence, there were few women but mostly men and few teen aged boys. They were heading toward the venue. As they passed by the woman I noticed the men and women just kept walking but the younger men and boys did steal glances at the squatted woman.

I noticed the woman quickly look up and by this time she had realized her mistake of going there to pee but that area was also used by many other women who presumed wrongly on the privacy factor there. I noticed the woman's pee stream had tapered off and now was falling messily in between her ass cheeks. Finally, she began to pee in short spurts and then it stopped. She stood squatted for a while probably dripping herself dry and then slowly raised herself up while she pulled her dress down over her ass giving me a quick peek at her drenched source.

She then began walking toward the venue to rejoin her family and I did the same.

• Like 1

I used to maintain and manage a rental house next to the laudramat here in town. When no one was living in the house I had to clean and repair the house for the next renter.

The laundramat doesn't have a washroom in it. There were many times while working in the house that I saw girls and women go behind the laundramat to pee.

One I remember well involved some girls who were playing outside the laundramat while their mother washed clothes. The girls were between 6 and 12 years old.

While they were playing they went behind the laundramat to pee. All three of them pulled their pants and panties down and squatted to pee. When they were finished one of them said "We should tell mom" In a while their mom went behind the laundramat to pee. One of the moments I won't forget

Great sightings, vpw!

I hope you'll also tell some of your experiences on boats. Like you, I've enjoyed some very brazen moments of women peeing when on the water.

While there may not be others close by, there isn't much privacy on a sixteen-foot boat. Often they'd relieve their swollen bladder within a couple arm's lengths from me. Unless you're very good at holding for most of a day, one gets over their pee shyness rather quickly. I know I did.

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...
Over the years I have had some real close up brazen sightings where women have peed in the open without concern for privacy due to desperation and sometimes having no other choices. Most of these have occurred in parking lots, outdoor events where there are less facilities for the crowd. Also over the years women have become used to taking a quick pee in the open when the need arises. The inhibition part once overcome allows women to ease themselves unless they are heckled by some pervs.

Yesterday afternoon, while driving home from a country pub, my wife soon became desperate for a pee.

She had been holding since her first pee of the day and had a couple of pints. We were driving down

a deserted lane and she told me to stop now, so I pulled in by a gateway and reversed up near it so she could

hide behind the car. She jumped out and after checking the road was clear rushed around the back of the car

and yanked her jeans down to knee level and bent over, pointing her bum at the gate. She unleashed a huge thick torrent

of bright yellow pee that blasted backwards at the gate. As I was gazing at her fire hosing the gate I glanced over my

shoulder into the field behind the gate. There I saw two male pension age hikers about 20 feet away both staring at

my Mrs's bum. I thought she would have no chance in stopping that flow so I just let her get on with it and retreated to

the car and started the engine. She wiped her bum on the only tissue in the car which just happened to be printed as a fake £50 note.

when she had finished she wanted to look in the boot and as I tried to protest she turned to face the back of the car,

coming face to face with the two old guys. She got back in the car and I hurriedly drove off, she said "they didn't see anything did they?"

I replied "Oh yes! they saw everything, did you leave your tissue?" She said "yes its normally your job to pick them up"

we laughed that the old guys might think she'd dropped some money and pick it up !

I hope this reads a bit better

Yesterday afternoon, while driving home from a country pub, my wife soon became desperate for a pee.

She had been holding since her first pee of the day and had a couple of pints. We were driving down

a deserted lane and she told me to stop now, so I pulled in by a gateway and reversed up near it so she could

hide behind the car. She jumped out and after checking the road was clear rushed around the back of the car

and yanked her jeans down to knee level and bent over, pointing her bum at the gate. She unleashed a huge thick torrent

of bright yellow pee that blasted backwards at the gate. As I was gazing at her fire hosing the gate I glanced over my

shoulder into the field behind the gate. There I saw two male pension age hikers about 20 feet away both staring at

my Mrs's bum. I thought she would have no chance in stopping that flow so I just let her get on with it and retreated to

the car and started the engine. She wiped her bum on the only tissue in the car which just happened to be printed as a fake £50 note.

when she had finished she wanted to look in the boot and as I tried to protest she turned to face the back of the car,

coming face to face with the two old guys. She got back in the car and I hurriedly drove off, she said "they didn't see anything did they?"

I replied "Oh yes! they saw everything, did you leave your tissue?" She said "yes its normally your job to pick them up"

we laughed that the old guys might think she'd dropped some money and pick it up !

• Like 4

This happened years back when I lived in India as a teen. I was visiting seaside with my family. We had taken a chartered bus from the hotel. The bus was supposed to show us around the city and its beaches. In those days not much development was done on the beaches so they were usually with some shacks for snacks etc. After few hours of beaches and other sights we stopped at a smaller secluded beach. It had some sparse trees on one side. There was a teenage girl who was quite annoying in the bus as she chatted around loudly with her folks. As we all descended from the bus most of us rushed to the sea side but I noticed this girl was heading away from the rest as she made her way to the few trees that was lining the beach at one side.

That immediately caught my attention as she was walking in quick step towards the trees. I slowly went toward where she was heading keeping my distance as watched her. She got closer to the trees and I was around seventy odd feet from her now. The girl approached the trees I saw her hands loosening the string of her bottoms that she had on. Interestingly the place she had selected to relieve herself hardly gave her any cover from the people on the beach or anyone approaching from the other side to get to the seaside. She probably had been holding her pee throughout the trip and got had got desperate by now. She continued to walk toward the trees and as she did she lowered her bottoms revealing a pair of big brown ass and quickly squatted. This was a surprise as the girl didn't even look around so probably she was at a bursting point by now. By the way, she was visible to anyone there on the beach from the distance as the sparse bunch of trees hardly provided any cover.

She had no cover from any side whatsoever. I slowly began to walk toward her to get closer and by this time I was around forty odd feet from her admiring her round brown ass cheeks spread wide. A thick strong flow of pee was coming between the dark gash of her ass indicating she had been holding for long. I also noticed that there were few local fishermen walking down from the other side of the trees that she was facing. I saw them walk past her with their oars on their shoulders but the girl didn't make any effort to get up or stop peeing. She remained in her position looking down, spraying her thick stream of pee on the beach sand. The men also didn't really bother to stare or look at her but am sure all of them had an eyeful of her goodies all exposed.

I decided to go around her and come back from the front since it was an access point to the beach. Lucky for me other folks on the beach had not followed me and all including my folks were busy enjoying the sea. I sprinted around the trees and quickly made my way to the spot where the girl had squatted. By now I began to get closer to the girl from the front side and was around twenty odd feet from her. Through the thin covering of the trees I now saw the sight those fishermen had seen. In broad daylight it was a female anatomy lesson for me that I truly appreciated then. Her bottoms were clustered around her knees, her legs were spread wide with her ass parallel to the ground. Right between her legs her pee was coming out in an arc landing few inches ahead of her while few mini streams rolled down both sides of her ass.

It was truly a sight to behold, the young girl was unshaven and quite hairy with thick curly hair all across her pussy and spreading to her thighs. The hair was now drenched with pee. In between the wet hair her dark slit was visible spread open. I could see her dark labia and clit hood in full details. Its rare to be that close to a peeing girl outdoors in full daylight but its always magical. The girl was still looking down in concentration as I now approached her from the front getting an eyeful of her privates that only her future husband and gynecologist and her future husband would get to see. As I got within few feet from her the girl quickly looked up and our eyes met. I quickly averted my eyes and looked away. At this point I was a bit wary as I didn't want her to scream at me or call her folks and accuse me of something. However, I had my excuse as this was an open thoroughfare and there was no such invasion of privacy. The girl's eyes widened up probably in distress or embarrassment and this time she covered her face up with both her hands from the shame. I was truly enjoying all this. The interesting thing to note here is that when the fishermen passed her from the same spot she wasn't concerned as they were total strangers but for me, we had familiarity and that probably was the cause of her ignominy. While I passed her, I could hear the loud hiss of her pee which was still going strong indicating how much she had been holding in her bladder all the time. By now I had passed this girl and before heading back to the sea side to join by folks I wanted to have one last good look at her nakedness. I slowly turned my head to take a quick peek and I saw the girl still had her hands on her forehead but now was looking down. From no more than ten feet I got a good look at her young brown teen ass. For her age these were huge and round as the girl was a bit on the chubby side. The cheeks were spread wide and in between the black split I saw tufts of curly hair that went around in a circle over her wrinkled dark black opening. I saw thick tufts of her pubic hair dangling between her ass all soaking wet. By now I turned my head and quickly walked away and joined my folks.

Afterwards I noticed the girl had rejoined her parents. Now I was wondering how wet she must be between her legs and ass as well as her pubic hair. Usually in India girls tend to wash with water after their pee but this girl in her hurry hadn't carried any. So for her, the rest of the trip would be a nice wet one.

We all got back to the bus and I observed that the girl would avoid eye contact with me apparently due to sheer embarrassment from having exposed all her goodies to me. Also, her decibels went down considerably thankfully throughout the rest of the trip. As we stopped at a restaurant I saw both she and her mother head for the ladies room. I knew she would be there giving her pussy a good wash for sure. My experience in this sort of scenarios makes me believe that women are not bothered much about exposure in front of total strangers unintentionally but its the known ones they are bothered about. Many a time when I see ladies get off to pee on the highway, they usually head far from their vehicles to gain privacy from their known circles but on the other hand they are exposed to others passing by and that doesn't seem to bother them.

I see this behavior often when I see ladies pee in picnic spots etc. They would usually head out in groups or solo and put distance between their spot and then go pee in a spot that doesn't necessarily seem to have much privacy. This leaves them exposed to others but that don't seem to bother them much as long as it is not someone they know.

During winters the locals in India love to go for picnics. Usually the middle class from small towns who are not that rich don't bother with expensive resorts etc. but find a green spot outside the city that can be an agricultural land or barren land. They would set their stuff and stay for more than half the day having their breakfast and lunch. These places have no facilities period. The rule here would be quite simple for those seeking relief. The trees if they were any would serve for men to go and pee against them but in most cases there were few or none except empty land so the men would head out to one side while the women would walk down further to put some distance and then squat. The funny thing is even from distance there was no cover for them so at any time even from distance they were visible. All one had to do was to keep their focus and be rewarded with women lifting or lowering their dresses to squat. There would be quick flash of their naked bums and then the lowering of them to squat but their exposed bums were still visible to all. In this case the women had no choice and it was truly a truly erotic experience even though it was not close up. After they were done you would slowly see them getting up lowing their dresses or pulling their bottoms again revealing their naked asses. Some women would be squatted sideways and few would turn around and face the field rather than face it with their backs.

Now if one wanted a close up view, there was a way. You had to make sure you were not a part of the group as you would raise suspicion to be in that vicinity. However, if you are a stranger, it doesn't' matter as all you are doing is passing by the place and not by intention or anything. So what I would usually do is usually mark the intended pee spots for women and then keep a distant eye there. I didn't have to wait long for fun to begin. The buses would begin pulling up and one by one the passengers would get down. It would be usually a mixed lot but mostly young couples with their kids and also lots of young girls. Usually they had covered long distance to come away from their place and for many getting of the bus meant seeking relief before they gathered up to enjoy the day.

My calculations on the designated spots would usually be right. All I had to do was see tell tale sign of women breaking away from their group and begin to walk down. This would mean a definite pee break. Most would go solo as the others were still process of unpacking their stuff. The solo woman would calmly begin to walk down and from time to time she would look back to check how far she has gone from the crowd. Once they are satisfied with the distance they had put, they would take one last look around and stop. This was the cue that they would now squat. Now the fascinating point here is that its not necessary that their spot had privacy or cover as there would be other folks in adjoining patches of land on the other side and also people passing by. However, for the women, their priority was to seek relief and concealment from their own group.

At this stage I would wait for them to squat down and then do a slow walk by. Usually I would have some stuff in my hand to make it look like a legitimate person who is going to the other side to join his group. However, the amazing part was how dis-concerned these women were with their exposure. They were least bothered exposing themselves in front of a total stranger rather than someone they know. Also, they were already familiar with the lack of facilities and had resigned themselves to make the best of it. Best of all even when they would see me approaching most wouldn't make any effort to cover up or interrupt their pee and get up. By the time I would get near them they were already going strong and in no position to stop without wetting themselves.

Invariably almost all would avoid eye contact, some would be visibly embarrassed and would cover their eyes.

For most they would just look down and continue with their pee giving me a clear look at their peeing pussies in action. Since these would be mostly young groups I would wait for the good looking ones to come pee and could afford to be selective. In a single day I would pull over hundred plus sighting of women peeing and mostly front view and few back.

I would enjoy the variety of shapes, sizes, texture and hair of all the women and best of all it would not by any effort of spying but just by the dint of being in right place at right time.

It also gave me an opportunity to study the various attitudes of women's inhibitions and shyness to a good extent. I mentioned that majority would be very comfortable peeing fully exposed as long as I didn't stare or ogle. Also, they would usually avoid eye contact or keep looking down which gave me the luxury of getting a good view. Of course I never ever lingered on ever.

As I said I saw various degrees of attitude variations. The young would usually be in embarrassment and it would show by their face and usual jittery attitude as I would pass them by but even they would never make an effort to get up or stop their pee. They would just look up and sometimes keep looking as they kept peeing, others would quickly look down or cover their face, this would be a truly sexy moment for me.

Then there would be the slightly older married women usually mothers. These women were actually the most at ease peeing exposed in the open. Most would not show any discomfort but they would usually avoid eye contact by looking straight ahead or looking down. Its apparent that these women were quite comfortable with their exposure and their inhibitions were well tuned to the circumstances.

It was quite a brazen situation but one that clearly arose from the impending situation rather than intentional. The trick here for me to get a good view would be to stay aloof and not ogle. I saw some of the prettiest young women and mothers solo and also in groups with their exposed pussies. Some were trimmed, some were fully shaved but most were totally unshaven as these were small town women not up to grooming styles like their city counterparts. It did give them a certain charm I must say to see them all natural with hairy pussies and unshaven legs in this day and age. I live in the west so it is a rarity to see women au natural. Most women peed with no signs of uneasiness few young ones being exceptions. It was also a treat to see how pussy shape varied and also the different stages of undress for women while peeing. The ones with pants would have it down all the way to around their knees. The one with Indian dress that they wear wrapped around would have it lifted around their hips. I noticed that unlike the early days when I would catch women peeing, many had panties this time unlike the past when most India women wouldn't wear any under their long dresses. However, there were still an equal number with no panties refreshingly. The young mothers would have far pussy lips and some of them would have their slit wide open while others would be shut depending on their angle of squat. One of the most brazen sightings I had was of five young women squatted in a row chatting among themselves without any concern for anything. They were talking loud among themselves and as one of them saw me approach she quickly looked up but I didn't make any eye contact. She resumed talking to her friends as I enjoyed five peeing young pussies in action with different shape of lips, clit et al. The one who had looked up was the cutest among them and her pussy was also the hairiest of the six with thick bushy curls all over between her legs wet with pee. The women would usually carry water bottles and customarily was their pussies after finishing their pee. That was another sight to behold seeing them splash water between their legs with some of them also vigorously rub their pussies as they splashed the water.

These are all acts of intimacy done behind closed doors by these women but due to the situation, they had to do it outside.

As the day progressed I would get many more such sightings but I made it a point never to hang around in one place or see the same woman again as that would raise their suspicion. Also since it was a whole day affair and food and drinks would be served regularly, many women after half the day was over, some would also come down to do the other act of nature. Now I am not a fan and neither enjoy this facet but again it was a rare chance to observe another intimate act done in public. Also in this case majority would turn their backs and face the field rather than the usual when they would pee. Again there would be groups or solo doing so.

India is progressing and facilities are sprouting up giving the possibilities of less opportunities like this but then the population goes up and they can't keep up with number of facilities so there is still ample chance of sightings to enjoy. Something that makes me look forward to my trip to India.

• Like 3

VPW, thanks for your continued supply of very detailed sighting experiences. The observations on peeing style and attitudes to privacy regarding their own groups and people they don't know are also very interesting.

• Like 1
I hope this reads a bit better

It's good to know that there's still some paper money backed up by gold. :thumbsup:

• Like 3
VPW, thanks for your continued supply of very detailed sighting experiences. The observations on peeing style and attitudes to privacy regarding their own groups and people they don't know are also very interesting.

Thanks Alfresco, it was indeed a golden (pun intended) opportunity for me to learn. The young sexy mother who gave me the glorious ass show gave me way more that day. I sacrificed other sightings to stay behind her just to admire her ass that I had just seen exposed.

After her pee she walked back inside the tent to rejoin her husband, I followed her and stayed right behind her as she got back to her family.

I was as usual within earshot of the couple plus she had to speak loud due to all the ambient noise around. After that wonderful show I wasn't expecting anything else but I was in for a treasure trove that day, one that made my sacrifice of other sightings well worth it. The woman had a look of relief as she took her baby from her husband and then I heard her ask her husband about procuring some water.

The husband told her he has drinking water with him but she replied she needed water to wash her privates. You may recall she had made a mess peeing all over her inner thighs and ass and also her thick lush bush was drenched with pee. The husband told her she could wash when they reach home. In India most wash their privates rather than use toilet paper and in those days it was even more common. The woman told him she feels quite uncomfortable with all that wetness between her legs. All this intimate conversation was taking right in front of me in a crowded place and the woman had a sweet smile on her while she talked. I was going to faint from all the excitement.

The husband told her to hold on as he would fetch some water for her.

Within a while he showed up with a bottle of water in his hand. The woman quickly handed the baby over to him and began walking toward the exit. I followed her at a distance. I wanted her to go out and settle down as she washed herself and my concern was if she would squat at the same place or somewhere else.

As she stepped out of the exit I waited for a minute to let her settle down and then as I stepped out and looked toward her original spot, she wasn't there but as I turned right I saw her squatted on the grass with her glorious bum exposed and facing the tent this time unlike last time when it was sideways. I could see her splashing vigorous amount of water between her legs. This was also my opportunity to get the frontal view that I so wanted so I quickly walked up down the path and as I passed her she was still busy with her cleaning and looking down.

I walked a few steps down and did a u turn and now I was facing the woman from the front. I looked between her squatted thighs and saw a dark patch in between with water that was glistening from the lights behind her from the tent. She slowly got up but her dress was still up and this time I saw her heavenly bush in all its triangular glory, it was huge and spread all over. She splashed some more water to her inner thighs and while she splashed herself I saw two males pass her by and surprisingly no stares at all as this was considered a natural act even though like me they must have admired the show. The woman was least bothered and more concerned here with her hygiene. She finished up and rejoined her husband and followed her as usual.

She handed the bottle back to her husband with a big grin on her face. I heard the husband tell her that she should go again before they left the venue as they have long journey ahead of them with no stoppage. She nodded her head and they resumed watching the show. I saw quite a few women going to the backside for a pee but I was fixed on this particular woman to even be tempted to check the others out. It was not just her looks but her open attitude to having no inhibitions and doing what she had to do regardless. Of course other women also shed their shyness due to urgency but unlike her most were a bit at discomfort.

Anyways after an hour or so the show was almost over and I heard her husband tell he they better leave now to get a better seat in their bus. They both turned around and began to walk back and I thought they had abandoned their plan to empty their bladders before heading for their trip back. I still kept my eyes on them and I saw the husband stop and then point toward the back exit. My heart raced up at that prospect of seeing her again taking one last pee. However, I saw both heading toward rear exit and this kind of brought my spirits down as I was worried about the husband givng her guard. Nevertheless, it was an open space so still a lot to be seen.

I let them walk out of the tent and then I slowly followed. As I got out of the tent I immediately noticed the man had stepped off the path onto the grass and was peeing. The woman was facing the path with her baby in arms right next to her husband. I passed them and I heard her say to her husband that she almost pissed herself last time as she had been holding for hours. This confined my sighting of seeing her loosing it before she could squat down.

The husband had finished her pee and took the baby from his wife. I had planted myself opposite to them with the path in between while I pretended to be taking a piss. This kept me in full view of the action and also I could hear their conversation as the sound inside the tent was not that loud.

The woman after giving her baby to her husband was already grabbing her dress from the sides and telling her husband that she didn't really need to pee. The husband's reply was better do it here or next stop would be home and that is a long trip. I was meanwhile wondering which angle the women would squat this time and was expecting her to do the usual that is squat with her back facing the path as most women were doing there.

Instead of that she faced the path and quickly raised her dress up above her thighs revealing her lustrous hairy muff and this time due to her position the light from the tent it was revealed in full detail. She widened her stance on the ground and this exposed her long slit and well formed lips of her pussy. What was amazing and I have seen this many times be it India or other place, her husband turned way and looked toward the tent to give her privacy rather than enjoy this woman's marvelous display. For some reasons many males have this attitude who will guard their woman but not enjoy what is on offer. I guess it stems from part chivalry and also not to be intimate, anyways it was his loss and my gain as I was now comfortable looking at her. She slowly squatted down and I was expecting her to do a half squat as she had done it previously but I had a bigger reward in store this time. She lowered herself all the way to the ground bringing her ass close to the ground which angled her pussy right between her legs and due to her wide stance, her lips had parted open. I could see all the details clearly.

I almost fainted at this sight, my decision to stick with this woman that day had paid off with interest here. I saw the woman looking down on her pussy with intense concentration and focus making her face look truly sexy. She concentrated for a while and then I heard her sigh out, all this while I could make out the muscles of her pussy lips flexing around. Combined with her focus and soft grunts and the flexing below, it was a show to die for this fifteen year old.

She was still focusing on her pee and then she made a tch sound of dissatisfaction followed by another short grunt. I saw she had cupped both her hands around her derriere. She made another grunt, this time louder and longer and suddenly in the relative quietness of the area I heard a loud fart which made her husband turn and look at her. She broke into an embarrassed smile and complained about her inability to pee. The husband reminded her about the bus. She told him to go ahead and block the seat and she would follow. The husband took her advice and left with the baby. Now it was much better for me as I had a clear watch without her husband being there not that he had actually done anything to prevent it.

The woman still had her head down and I saw few males pass her by from the other side going to the tent. They were even closer to her than I was and probably had a even better view. As they passed I didn't see anyone of them staring at her but I saw her look up and she put her head down. The men had passed her by and I had a clear view of her again and this time I noticed a small trickle of pee began to come out vertically dribbling down her lips but it abruptly stopped, she sighed and then made a soft grunt and the pee resumed, this time in a small arc stronger than before and some of it flowed down on her ass. She let out another loud fart and then her pee got louder into a hiss. Her arc of pee had got stronger and the woman had parted her lips with her hands to prevent any dribble from going to her thighs. This was another amazing sight and gift for me. Even in the darkness the little light from the tent showed dark pink insides with some detail. I could clearly make out her pee shooting from her opening on top and also her big lower hole. She also had quite big pussy lips that I had mentioned earlier. Her pee quickly tapered off into a slow dribble and stopped while some thin streams ran down her ass. Now I understood why she had squatted low unlike last time, she had managed to keep her bush dry. I had finished my pee and zipped up but was waiting for the woman to leave. She shook her lips to make them dry and then slowly did few short squats and finally got up while she lowered her dress down ending my dream sighting. I had no regrets as I had seen an eyeful that would last me a lifetime.

Now you may think that either this is a fantasy or a story but for me this happened and in right time as with my other sightings there. I have seen plenty more in my travels all over and my life in the US but the early years are always the best and most impressionable. One may wonder how women in highly conservative India exposed themselves openly and peed. Some would positively think there was exhibitionism involved but truth of the matter is that the women had grown up realizing well that there would be no facilities when outside their homes or traveling and due to their anatomy they had to compromise to pee and forget inhibitions or wet themselves. These women would come wearing their finest dress and wetting was last thing on their mind. All they needed was an accepted site where it was normal to pee and they did. The males though didn't stare or ogle at them so that made them confident and comfortable with their impending exposure. That doesn't' mean that men didn't take a peek and enjoy and am sure many women were aware of that as well but took it in stride having no other choice.

Some did try to hide their genitals by making an effort to hide with their hems but most didn't bother. Some also peed standing with their legs spread and dress just above their ass but most would make a mess and rarely pee clean with streams going down their legs. For majority it was a rush to pee as they all had been holding for long coming from different far off locations traveling in buses and cars. So they would usually be at bursting point and just find the area to pee and do it minus any concern. The Best part was just like this woman they would linger on inside the tent watching the show till they would be at bursting point and finally go. Some would come desperate from outside and within few minutes rush to the back. These were awesome sightings of women grabbing their crotches and making a rush for the backside through the crowd. They would have a dogged look of determination but best part was the letting go the moment they stepped out and it didn't matter then as they had crossed the threshold and they were in their invisible privacy of fellow pee company. I would cherish the view of these women rushing out of the tent and while walking on the path they would begin to lift their dresses and from the rear, it was truly an awesome display as with every step their dresses would begin to rise proportionately. They would be near their spot of choice usually to the right of the path on the grass patch when their dress would now be fully raised up to their hips in anticipation of the squat. I saw countless beautiful naked posteriors of these women in walking position before they would squat down. It made for a sexy observation for sure. Of course most of them would be squatted with their asses on full display with some who would be raised from ground like this women giving good view of their genitals but the ass view would invariably expose their anus in their dark wrinkly beauty. I feel most squatted with their rear display as they preferred to cover their face from those around but it was purely a placebo and nothing more.

There would be others who would squat either sideways to the path or facing it. In their case maximum kept their heads down avoiding any eye contact. However, their private parts would be on full show to all around or walking down the path. This is quite similar to other places around the world like Germany or Sweden open air festivals or even US where women get into their comfy zone in company of others no matter how exposed the get. What's interesting to note is that the men would sometimes pee on the side where the women peed and there would be other women squatted there but no one objected and it was taken in stride. Many husbands and wive pairs would do that with both peeing side by side. One note of interest here, many men after their pee would hang around and smoke there as it was not allowed inside the tent due to safety reason and smoke. Again for these men to stand and smoke while hordes of ladies went to pee right before their eyes was a subject of utter amazement. This is again about women loosing their initial apprehension of exposure and just making the best. Of course the men didn't usually look in the direction of where women eased themselves.

Another best part would be in between shows. They would play movies throughout late night and stop for a break for about fifteen minutes. These movies were popular with many, mostly ladies and the seating would be on floor with no set system so they had to hold it. During the show, lights would be turned off so no chance of getting up in dark and going through the others seated to take a pee. As soon as the lights would turn on there would be a mad rush of women going out for a pee. This area was not that big to take them all but in this case the women didn't care much and most would just step outside the tent and quickly squat down and pee and then head back to take their positions. Again it was a marvelous show of desperate bladders and release. None of the women were truly concerned with any cover. There would be rows of women squatted chatting among themselves as men passed them by. They wouldn't even look up or cover their faces. My cousin and I who would do the rounds or just stand and enjoy the show would now get sightings that needed no effort. My cousin got even more audacious, he would carry a big flashlight and walk down from the other side of the tent from the darkness. We would wait for the area to fill up with rows of squatting women. Then calmly both of us would walk down from the darkness and he would turn the flashlight beam on and off pointing to the ground.

Soon we would reach the group of women squatted together usually in row. Most would just be facing the path so my cousin would have the guts to flash the light directly on their genitals. Usually that would stun them and they would try cover their eyes and face from the light but none would stop their pee or get up. Some would get annoyed and my cuz would turn the light off apologizing but it was never that bad mostly.

Once he did the same but this time to a group of young girls who were chatting among themselves loudly while peeing unconcerned at others walked by them. My cousin calmly waked down the path and I was next to him. He turned the light on and began to focus on ground and then he just flipped the beam on the girls who were to our left. These girls were busy discussing the movie with passion indifferent to the surroundings. My brother kept the beam focused right on their exposed pussies, there were six of them all squatted in a row by the path and all were au natural with variety of growth and shapes. None of them were over twenty here so even with all that fear, I enjoyed the view offered. After a while the girls realized the lights falling on them and few of them screamed and covered their faces while few just looked up and broke into an embarrassed grin.

I was afraid for my life worried that they would raise a hue and cry but nothing happened and I have to appreciate my cousin's grits here. They just kept doing their thing as we walked by them.

Desperation makes normal women drop their inhibitions as observed many times by all of us veterans. In Indian trains trips are long and bathrooms sometimes malfunction. So when the lines and pressures build up, many ladies surprisingly just squat down the vestibule of the coaches and pee there having no other choice. The other women would form a blockade so that no one passed by but they were all exposed as there males on line as well. The pee would usually run down on tracks via the gaps on the floor but for us, all we needed to do was just stand in line patiently and watch the scene unfold. Of course we males would watch them discretely as none would like for the ladies to be discomforted. Many Indian women cover their heads with their scarves or dresses to gain some semblance of modesty as a token gesture but their privates are fully exposed peeing.

Also in many trips the biggest issue with bathrooms are their doors that either jam or their flimsy locks break. I cant sleep on trains so usually I would be near the door standing or using my smartphone and many ladies would come for midnight pee and some wouldn't know about the door and they would go inside. Best part is that these are on floor squat types with their rears facing the door so when it would open up the ladies would be unaware and I would have heavenly ass shows.

Well this was my memory that I had to write as I had been planning for a long while but didn't find the incentive. I see here many who share my thoughts and might appreciate this even though its lenghty.

• Like 1

Another small anecdote from past. There used to be a festival in a top girl's college. It was a chance for us young males to check out college girls who all came from well to do families. There used to be functions and concerts held on stage and the usual drinks and refreshments were served there. This was an all girls college so no boys were allowed so we stood outside and watched them. However, one of my fellow perv friend found out a unique scenario. The college had a huge perimeter wall and on the backside it faced a wooded area. I don't know how but this guy discovered a gem and he only shared it with me and another guy in our team.

He took us to the backside of the college and as we were wondering what he is up to, he showed us a hole in the brick wall of the perimeter. We were wondering what all this was about till we took a peek inside the hole. As my eyes focused inside I saw green grass and then on further look, I saw a partition of sorts made out of dark fabric which was shielding the view. Finally, I realized that it was a makeshift toilet for the event and that was typical then as its today. The girls were expected to squat behind the shield and pee on the grass.

The event hadn't begun yet so there was no one. We decided to be as discrete as possible so others didn't discover it. After an hour or so of waiting we saw the crowds moving in, however still no sightings. Our young minds were getting impatient and we thought we were wrong about the screens that were put up there.

Almost an hour passed by and we were seriously losing hope when the boom began out of nowhere. Luckily for us there was few more gaps in the bricks so we didn't have to really share the hole. I saw a group of young girls approach the enclosure. They were busy chatting and laughing among themselves and they walked around the enclosure and dropped their pants or lifted their skirts and squatted. Best of all they faced the wall to give us three horny teens the view of lifetime. The girls would usually squat in groups of three or more so at any given time we had choice of watching different pussies in action. All these girls were nice to look with good bodies and appearance.

The gap between the partition and the perimeter wall was around ten feet so the girls were squatted close to the wall or in middle. So from close up bums to full detailed vaginas were placed for our perusal. Not to mention the amazing sound of female pee audible even over the din.

We enjoyed hours of fun till darkness would set in but the lights were turned on so still visible. The festival would go on for three days but to our disappointment we saw that a guard had been posted in the backside. Somehow either someone got suspicious or probably someone noticed our presence there.

• Like 2
Over the years I have had some real close up brazen sightings where women have peed in the open without concern for privacy due to desperation and sometimes having no other choices. Most of these have occurred in parking lots, outdoor events where there are less facilities for the crowd. Also over the years women have become used to taking a quick pee in the open when the need arises. The inhibition part once overcome allows women to ease themselves unless they are heckled by some pervs.

I will start with my early days in India as a teen and the reason is that in those days women there were conservative and not prone to exposing themselves. Even skirts were not norm and married women rarely wore trousers or denims even though young ones did. Most wore the saree that is a one piece fabric wrapped around over a petticoat or blouse or two piece dress comprising flowing long top with a pajama bottom.

Growing up I always found the act of ladies peeing to fascinate me. In India even from early days you would have distant sights of squatting women peeing outdoors on roads. Also when female relatives would visit us I would go and put my ear on toilet door to enjoy the loud hiss and splatter they made.

As I grew up my curiosity of watching a grown woman pee got even more intense. Although I was also wary of the repercussions of getting caught and then punished deterred me from any foolish adventures. My wait didnt have to be long. I was at a picnic spot on a bright sunny winter day with my parents. I was bracing for a long boring day with adults around. After sitting around a while I got bored and started moving around. The area was huge ground on a historical site. Between the huge grounds there some shrubs that were all dry from the winter. There were few folks around the other side of the shrubs but one particular bunch got my attention. There was a young newlywed girl all dressed in a red attire. She was pretty no more than nineteen. Her red dress emphasized her beauty. She was playing around going in circles with her other family members with her big tits jiggling around. At fourteen that got my attention well.

After a while I went back to my family to have lunch. After lunch all had dozed off and I was sitting and looking around when I noticed the girl I was checking out was walking alone toward the shrubs. At first I wondered why but then it suddenly dawned on me that she might be going to the shrubs to pee as the toilets were located far from the ground and she must be desperate.

I quickly got up as I wanted a better look at it. I let the young woman walk into the shrubs. As she walked in she took a quick look back probably making sure she had cover from her family. This is the common thing in India, a woman will seek privacy from her immediate known ones but on the other hand she is not concerned that strangers can see her exposed.

The young woman walked inside the shrubs and positioned herself facing us. Even from a distance her bright red dress was visible behind the dry shrubs. She was at a slight elevation around two hundred feet fro us. I took a quick look at my folks and thankfully all had dozed off after lunch. The women meanwhile was had lifted her top up and was fiddling with the strings of her pajama so it was confirmed she would pee there.

My heart now raced at the prospect of seeing an adult woman peeing outside for the first time. I was also kind of afraid if I got busted but I guess my hormones gave me the courage.

As I got up and began to slowly walk toward her I saw she pajamas were around her legs and she quickly lifted her top dress and squatted down. The dry shrubs gave her partial cover and even from distance I could make out her face and her white thighs. Also I could see her pee stream shooting out of the dark patch between her legs and falling on the dry ground. Now I wanted to get a close look at that patch. Even though I was well aware of the female genital having seen them in pictures but I never had an opportunity to see them up close in broad daylight. As I mentioned before, even getting a peek of a woman's legs was a rarity then. Thankfully mini skirts and shorts are a rage now in India.

As I began to get closer I was also afraid the woman might panic and raise a hue and cry or call her folks. That would be quite bad in every way but to my surprise the girl was not bothered as I noticed another man walk by the shrubs going to the other side and she didn't move or cover up. By this time I was close to the spot around few feet at the most. The woman was no more than ten feet from where I was. From the sparse shrubs I saw her squatted looking straight ahead with a focused look on her face. From the shrubs I could see her clearly with bare thighs exposed with her bright red pajamas wrapped around her knees. She was holding them with her right hands to move them out of the way of the massive arc that was shooting out between her legs. As I passed by her as slow as I could I had my full view of an adult female's bits. The fact that it belonged to a ravishingly beautiful woman made it even better. The girl had totally white skin with long chestnut brown hair on top and the hair between her legs that grew in abundance was slightly darker and with long strands that were extended out. She was squatted low to the ground and her wide open slit with her dark wrinkled anus was on display. As I walked right in front of her the girl didn't even display any discomfort. For her she had taken her cover and was getting her business done, thats all that mattered. I was so close to her that I could hear the constant hissing of her pee and the splatter that made a pool of pee that was flowing out of the shrubs.

The sight of a adult female's genitals still remains etched on my mind till this day.

For me that was better than any magazine nudes I had seen so far even though I felt guilty at looking at the woman.

I walked away from her and slowly and then turned around to join my folks who thankfully were still dozing off. As the day progressed I saw the girl visit the shrubs again but this time she bought the other family member who was a bit younger but not as pretty as her. Both squatted and peed but I watched them from a distance as I didn't wish to raise any suspicions, also there were two women involved here. They probably emptied their bladders before hitting the road.

Hi. Do u remember me vpw. I m nature lover, i used to post in your exbii thread

From early Victorian accounts of women peeing outdoors at events or while traveling long distance in stagecoaches. It was always an acceptable norm for ladies to step off the coach and lift their voluminous dresses to squat in open view. It was not considered a lewd act. There were basically no facilities for ladies so in the cities, ladies needed to be discrete in alleys or parks, anywhere they could get some cover and this has been mentioned in books. Even artists of repute has covered this natural topic. No less than one like Gauguin has a painting that is quite an interesting take. It depicts a picture of a park lined with trees. In between there is a path that shows well dressed gentlemen walking down talking to themselves while several well dressed ladies are shown squatted by the side of the trees that are lined up. Interesting to note that the men are not concerned or bothered and neither are the ladies who are shown with their skirts up and looking down at the stream. This painting can be seen at NY MOMA.

There are also paintings of young women squatted by the side of their carriage peeing while the driver sits on his seat. Other men are shown outside standing and talking among each other. There is another drawing by some big name, a young pretty woman is shown squatted next to a tree. She has lifted the front of her dress up and peeing on the grass with her pussy exposed. Her vehicle is shown parked behind her and few men behind her peeing on the bushes. Seems she is the solo traveler with all the men. It was common them for women to travel in company of other men and also seek relief when the need arose and in company of other men.

There is a famous photograph of three ladies peeing and its from ASCOT derby. The ladies are well dressed squatted on grass in an open area. They are busy talking to themselves while they seek relief. This is even common today as many ladies pee outside during this and other derbies due to lack of facilities. All these are well to do ladies and exhibit no such inhibition regarding this. What it conclusively that peeing outdoors for ladies was as normal as it is now and its not that ladies have got more brazen than before.

However like us, men throughout centuries have enjoyed and admired this show ladies are forced to do and plenty of books have been written describing men watching women pee in the open or using chamber pots. So yes the paintings and pictures show this as a natural act for women but also highlight the erotic factor as well.

Early Romans took this even more casually.According to the historians, Romans didnt usually cover when the need arose. For ladies that meant going to the nearest wall and squatting down and peeing. If they were traveling it would be stepping of their carriage and doing it in front of all.

• Like 4

VPW wrote < Even artists of repute has covered this natural topic. No less than one like Gauguin has a painting that is quite an interesting take. It depicts a picture of a park lined with trees. In between there is a path that shows well dressed gentlemen walking down talking to themselves while several well dressed ladies are shown squatted by the side of the trees that are lined up. Interesting to note that the men are not concerned or bothered and neither are the ladies who are shown with their skirts up and looking down at the stream. This painting can be seen at NY MOMA.>

Quite agree with the sentiments VPW and thank you. While I can recognize several of the paintings you describe the Gauguin you mention I have clearly missed so do you have the title or catalog no for this one?

Many thanks

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

This is the type of views I had, the ones I describe above. She is squatted legs spread wide, dress all the way up, notice no panties and bunghole all visible. The picture doesn't do justice but level of exposure was far more clearer and also this is an outdoor shot so the ladies are exposed and are not concerned.[GALLERY=media, 3525]Pic_77_big+(1) by vpw posted Aug 22, 2015 at 4:31 PM[/GALLERY]

[GALLERY=media, 3524]Pic_65_big by vpw posted Aug 22, 2015 at 4:31 PM[/GALLERY]

This is how they pee in groups, again in a public place so visible to any passer by and full show on offer.

• Like 1