Another New face in New England

Not sure how many lovers there are by me, especially girls who like peeing outside. It's too cold up here most of the time maybe. ;)

So far I am loving the site, and I'm looking forward to getting to enjoy more of it.

That's great to hear, welcome to the forum!

I can vouch for the cold British weather, but am pleased to report there are indeed girls here who like peeing outside! :D

Welcome, peefan. I think I recall you from somewhere. :wink:

While I've run into several New England girls who enjoy peeing outside, particularly those beaches on the SouthCoast, I'm pretty sure it's a summer thing. I suggest you take advantage of the season while you can.

Although, I recall this great fall foliage ride. It wasn't just the leaves that put on a show. :biggrin:

Welcome, peefan. I think I recall you from somewhere. :wink:

While I've run into several New England girls who enjoy peeing outside, particularly those beaches on the SouthCoast, I'm pretty sure it's a summer thing

Perhaps, although I haven't ever posted much. ;) And you're probably right, I probably need to get out to beaches more often. I've seen evidence, sadly, of girls who have peed on the hiking trails ( Please don't drop yoru tissues, ladies) but never witnessed it myself.

I can't say the crowded beaches do much for me. Too many people in a small space generally rules out the relaxing of inhibitions, never mind bladders. Besides, there's usually facilities close by. It's the remote, often deserted ones that offer the best possibilities, especially this time of year when the water is still too cold. Or, you can wait out until after dark on most any beach in the summer months.

As for those girls who pee along the trails, let's just say I've witnessed plenty of that first-hand. Is there any better reason to go hiking? :biggrin:

• Like 1

Well I suppose you could just go for the beuaty of nature and the fresh air and exercise. :P

And you're right. Unfortunately I don't travel much and as you know, nice sandy beaches are rare in New England, so the ones that do exist tend to be pretty jam packed.

As for hiking, I haven't been so lucky and I know that even if I did stumble on someone it's probably not going to result in a forum letter type of encounter ;)

Why not join a hiking or nature club in your area, preferably one with as many women as men? (You can always feign an interest in, say, birdwatching.) Anything to get you out on the trails where there will be company of the female variety should do. Of course, you're unlikely to see nearly as much in a group as when you're one on one. A little social skill might come in handy to see if you can persuade one to go on hikes alone with you.

I'm told the fall is great for leafpeeping. Maybe you can get in some peeping of your own.

But, perhaps the best option of all is boating. With all that coastline, you're in a great area to get out on the water. See if you can find a friend who has a boat, then invite a few girls along. There's something about spending a few hours at sea in close proximity to others that breaks down a lot of social barriers. :wink:

• Like 1