The 2015 Golden Piss Awards: Results

The results of the forum awards are now in!

Best Pee Picture on the New Gallery

40112-aff9551b9d32e250e74f2602e43cb2e4.jpg

'Desk Piss'

Best Pee Video on the Gallery

http://watchgirlspeeing.com/videos/videos/1721/pissing-against-the-door/

'Pissing against the door'

Favourite Paid Site

www.sneakypee.com

And finally, the top forum contributor. Thank you to everyone who voted. There were indeed a lot of votes and this made the award very close - I'm not just saying that, the leader changed very frequently throughout the voting, but thanks to one extra vote the day before nominations closed, the winner is:

Congratulations! Thanks to everyone for participating in the awards.

• Like 2

Im glad("anonymous")won,i guess lately shes not been on that much,but omg she writes a great story,and has fit little body herself too.But i think we should award ALL our lovely female members a big hug for their fascinating insights into the closed world(to us guys)of what goes on in the "Ladies".Nice work,Girls!:thumbsup:

If you go to Vikka's Profile and click on Information, she gives a lot of detail on her Bipolar disorder. I would guess that she is in one of her sever depressions.

• 2 months later...

No, no, no, no!!! It isn't possible... it can't be! bpb has just told me, that I've been chosen as "the top forum contributor"! It seems to have happened May 2. That day I was in hospital for serious depression; maybe, if I then had been told, that there actually were people, who appreciated something, that I've done, I might had been well much sooner! To have received this reward makes me the happiest girl in the whole wide world!!! I'm crying for joy, tears are welling out from my eyes! Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!!

No, no, no, no!!! It isn't possible... it can't be! bpb has just told me, that I've been chosen as "the top forum contributor"! It seems to have happened May 2. That day I was in hospital for serious depression; maybe, if I then had been told, that there actually were people, who appreciated something, that I've done, I might had been well much sooner! To have received this reward makes me the happiest girl in the whole wide world!!! I'm crying for joy, tears are welling out from my eyes! Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!!

Vikka,we all love you and your saucy stories.I hope you can get through this affliction,and be happy.Its a pity we cant all come to Sigtuna for a party,and have a laugh,maybe we could all pee in your secret garden,that might be fun.XXXX:wink:

@Vikka, if I had known any way to have communicated this to you I would certainly have used that method.

Vikka, My wife has been suffering with depression for a long time and I know it is incredibly hard, so I wish you well with your battle. There are lots of people on here (myself included) who really love your posts, so please do continue when you can.