ognee says hello

ognee

Hi there everybody looks like I will have a lot of fun here .:) I use to make celebrity pee fakes because in the faking world peeing is really neglected so I thought to fill the void so to speak:woot: . I have been out of the faking game for a while but if pee fakes are welcome here let me know and I can post them . My avatar is one of many I have done by me I focused on faking Alexis Bledel and Michelle Trachtenberg mainly but I did do a lot more . If there is a lot of intrest in them I might get back into it . At least here I know pee is liked in the faking world I got a lot of criticism for just doing pee fakes but I thought the world needed more of them . I hope here they will be liked . :wink:

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum! They're most definitely welcome here, and I know that I - along with many other members - would love to see them!

Some have already been posted: http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/celebrity-pee-pictures.999/ (possibly some of yours could have even been posted?) but more would be great, as I completely agree there aren't enough peeing fakes! :p

Thank you for the link I have just checked it out . Glad to see some of my works in there I am thinking I should break out the old data tablet and photo shop and start getting back into it . Here is the Michelle Trachtenberg that is my avatar in full res . I hope soon to add a lot more :woot: . It did not go in at full res but I probably did something wrong I will have too read up on how to post images it has been a while since I have posted anything on the web .

Michelle_Trachtenberg1525551078.jpg.6c8be27357bb473c02f5b62c57705c53.jpg

• Like 1
Thank you for the link I have just checked it out . Glad to see some of my works in there I am thinking I should break out the old data tablet and photo shop and start getting back into it . Here is the Michelle Trachtenberg that is my avatar in full res . I hope soon to add a lot more :woot: . It did not go in at full res but I probably did something wrong I will have too read up on how to post images it has been a while since I have posted anything on the web .

Hi ognee.I hope you have fun here.Maybe you can fake Mariah Carey pissing in a toilet,thats how id like to see her.:thumbsup:

I have just posted about 97% of all my fakes in the media section I am looking for the other 3% . Here is a link to the http://watchgirlspeeing.com/media/users/ognee.9281/ I am a bit rusty with photoshop and faking techniques but I will go through my tutorials and if all goes well I should be making more lovely celebrity wetness . It might take me a few weeks and there will be the usual ognee tsumai of celebrity pee .:woot:

Hi ognee.I hope you have fun here.Maybe you can fake Mariah Carey pissing in a toilet,thats how id like to see her.:thumbsup:

Mariah Carey is a good consideration she would be a good shin tone match for a lot of pics from ALS . If I see any head shots of her in my travels I will save them and see what I can do I have had a few request for her when I was in the faking community but never got around to it .

• Like 1

Celebrity pee fakes would be most welcome here. I have an album full of such pics in the photo gallery which I found on the internet. Chances are, some of them will be yours.

Anyway, not sure if you do requests, but if you do I'd love to see a good one of Shakira pissing somewhere naughty. :)