Experience Project

MissPiss

Hi Lizz

Google is the best way to find anything on EP. There is still a bit of interesting content left but not much (compared to what it was). If you see a story that you like just add the author to your circle (and hopefully they will reciprocate) and once you have a few friends it gets a bit easier to find stuff and people will find you and add you to their circle (I typically get a couple of fans adding each day still). Take a look at the experiences that others have on their profiles and click 'Me too' if they are relavent then you will appear in the groups. You really need to add a story for each of the experiences you add to your profile (needs to be a different story, or at least a different take on a story relevant to the experience title). While the text of a story is very heavily censored, you can add a bit more detail in the comments that will not be so heavily censored to add a bit of interest. You will usually see a burst of fans adding you to their circle after you post each story so keep adding stories regularly.

Look in the comments of this post:-

http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Peed-On-The-Carpet-In-My-Bedroom/2866600

You are already famous!

Adding interesting comments to posts will make you popular too.

I have a few EP friends and they have friends too so have a look at my profile for a start:-

http://www.experienceproject.com/about/paulypeeps

PP

p.s. about half of my content has been removed from EP - and it is not as if any of it was extreme or anything, the removal appears to be quite random.

It will be good for you to get on EP still since pretty much any interesting search term I put in to Google returns one of my entries on EP! Anyone would think that I wrote the whole internet!

• Like 1

Well Kevin that explains it then. . .as soon as I shred a story I was informed that the words I wrote could not be posted. I thought I was doing something worgs. . .ell I guess I was but not technically. hahaha Thanks PaulyPeeps I will check out that link.

• 2 weeks later...

Experienceproject was a great place to be and share experiences. It was easy to find other stories and find others with the same intrests. But the search otion was changed really bad so the stories/groups were hard to find and the groups with pee (sex related) stories were going to deleted. Messages like below were sent regulary and stories were going to deleted.

We apologize if you are receiving this message more than once. We're contacting you because one or more of the groups you belong to has been removed for violating EP Community Guidelines:

EP is a place where people can share stories about their life experiences and the emotional impact those experience have had on them.

And though we allow conversations around mature topics, including those that involve sexuality, EP is NOT a place for fantasy, titillation, pörnography, or sexual solicitation. In other words, we allow mature posts focused on the emotional impact the experiences has had on you, however explicit/graphic content shared for the purpose of sexual arousal will not be tolerated. Find more details here:

We hope that you'll continue to enjoy EP in the way it was intended to be used within the bounds of our Community Guidelines and that you'll help us maintain a positive space by flagging inappropriate groups or posts that violate our terms of service.

Sexuality is accepted, but stories like "Ive peed on the carpet and felt nice" are banned from EP.

And like Paulypeeps said, google is the best way to find EP stories.. Adding them also works but if u want to read more stories u could also look at their profile, open an story and go to the story group to look if there more stories in there....

• 3 months later...

I've found that 'star'ing words helps, e.g p*** for any words that you think it might not like. I also copy my story before I click to share it so that should it delete it I can just repost and keep tweaking until its allowed. :) And I've found in terms of finding good stories its a cause of looking through all the different groups as some can have very similar titles but will be better than other!

I've found that 'star'ing words helps, e.g p*** for any words that you think it might not like. I also copy my story before I click to share it so that should it delete it I can just repost and keep tweaking until its allowed. :) And I've found in terms of finding good stories its a cause of looking through all the different groups as some can have very similar titles but will be better than other!

Could I also suggest that whilst that story is copied, you paste it on to the forum too? No tweaking will be necessary. :p