On road peeing

Once in a while I've had to pee next to the car on the side of the road. Ladies don't pee on hard surfaces like cement. I pee in the gravel so there isn't any splatter to get my shoes wet. Toilet paper is a must for this girl I just have to wipe. I don't like damp panties

• 2 weeks later...
I have had some sightings of women peeing on the roadside, but usually they happen as I am driving by at 40-70 MPH and I only get a quick glimpse. By the time you can tell there is someone on the roadside peeing, it is too late to stop at a discrete distance to watch

Thats the advantage in India, you will see buses pulled over and ladies either heading for side fields on road or behind buses if there is nowhere else to hide. They are also used to this so when they need to go real bad they don't hesitate. This is true of women from rural areas here. Also in hills you will see tons of tourists during summer season. Here the fun begins as there is no place in the narrow roadway to go squat so its either beside or behind their vehicles. Have had tons of sightings and since traffic uphill is slow, plenty of good open views as well.

• 2 months later...

Caught a young woman the other week just off the m1 jc29a traffic was bad on the motorway and a lot of people must have sat for hours !

I pulled off and was driveing through the industrial estate when I saw a car pulled over in a dead end sort of road way and a mid 40 ish woman was squatting down peeing for England with her skirt pulled up an knickers round her knees. She was by the fence and just looking down between her legs and her stream was running back towards the road .

• 2 weeks later...

We have two now grown daughters. When we were on hte road when they were small I brought thee potty chair without the pot. When the girls said they had to pee I set the potty chair next to the car. The girls could pee on the side of the road. After they got older I taught them how to squat next to the car.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Yes, believe it or not, i was just a victim this morning on the road while coming back from a bed and breakfast when 3 lanes merge into 1 because of construction on the road. I said to my man to put it in park. There was a few construction workers that looked but at this point I didn't care. Of all the places, it had to be in bumper to bumper traffic. Grrrrr!

• Like 4
Sephora ,

I suppose that when the need to pee is very urgent and demanding action . That you had put aside all fear and embarrassment . In taking a pee outside of the car . Because you most likely was about to lose total control over your bladder . Thus having to squat and let it all flow . Regardless to whom might be watching you pee :wink:

It can happen to anyone . Though reading about a woman in distress . Having to pee because she couldn't hold on any longer .

Makes for some most arousing reading and using one's imagination . In seeing what had taken place at the side of the road you had to go pee at :wink:

Appreciate that you had shared this experience . It was very good :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cool: :wink: :)

Thank You

To be honest, in my situation, i rather not risk waiting too long because it will turn into an accident. When my eyes becomes yellow.. move out of the way or get ready to get splashed. Seriously, the only thing was on my mind was relief.

Sephora ,

I know what you mean , Girl , especially when the teeth in back of your mouth . Start floating . It's really time to let the flood gates open and let all your pee flow out. Regardless on whom might get splashed by your warm flood :wink:

Which if in my case . I might then enjoy being splashed by you peeing close enough to me :wink:

I know I would Love the experience of a make shift Golden Shower from You :woot: :cool: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :tongue:

It might feel rather good and arousing to be drenched in pee from a very attractive young lady , like yourself by happen stance of course :wink: :wink:

Kevin

Well mr Kevin, what makes you think I am a very attractive lady? :laugh: Lol my man sometines say i am at limit to be high maintenance. Then i told his that I could stop getting pedicures and just let my hair mangle.. lol

Sephora ,

I just have to use my imagination to picture you , as such an attractive young lady into pee

Otherwise , if I make a mistake at how you really appear in life . In taking a squat and having a pee some where . I might be wrong and that I might not hear the last of it . From you , in being wrong in how you really are in life .

So I just want to make you smile in how I might picture you . Especially taking a squat in peeing some where :)

Kevin

That is sweet of you, if I can give you a better visual.

I am 5 ft 8 inches

I weight in the 140 lbs mark

I workout about 4 days a week which I have no problem squatting, or maybe I am use to peeing outdoors, who knows.

I have small C cups and my boyfriend admires my eyes and butt.

I have brown hair and hazel eyes.

sehora.jpg.14f2b8227435f5f9c0b232b2b1bb3ab6.jpg

• Like 2

I am 5 ft 8 inches

I workout about 4 days a week which I have no problem squatting, or maybe I am use to peeing outdoors, who knows.

[ATTACH]51975[/ATTACH]

Sephora, you sound very attractive to me and the eyes look gorgeous.

Would love to hear more detail of your pee in the traffic at the construction zone - what were you wearing, did you go right by the car or did you go to the side of the road, did you sit on the door sill and hide behind the car doors or did you go in front or behind of the car etc., etc., the more details the better. Maybe even a bit of pre-amble on how the desperation built. Thanks!

Sephora, you sound very attractive to me and the eyes look gorgeous.

Would love to hear more detail of your pee in the traffic at the construction zone - what were you wearing, did you go right by the car or did you go to the side of the road, did you sit on the door sill and hide behind the car doors or did you go in front or behind of the car etc., etc., the more details the better. Maybe even a bit of pre-amble on how the desperation built. Thanks!

For you, no problem lol. We were in the third lane, on the right side, merging into 1 lane. My boyfriend put the hazards on, I opened the door got out and squat facing the open door so that the people in the back of us didn't see everything. But at this point, there was road workers infront about 50 feet away. So i pulled my thong to the side and just went. I am not sure if they all were looking because the door was blocking my view, when i got back up, 3 workers were smilling at me.. so I smiled back. ☺

For you, no problem lol. We were in the third lane, on the right side, merging into 1 lane. My boyfriend put the hazards on, I opened the door got out and squat facing the open door so that the people in the back of us didn't see everything. But at this point, there was road workers infront about 50 feet away. So i pulled my thong to the side and just went. I am not sure if they all were looking because the door was blocking my view, when i got back up, 3 workers were smilling at me.. so I smiled back. ☺

Thank you for the extra details, they make it so much better to imagine the situation. It sounds like you made the day for those road workers. Maybe I need to change jobs......

• 2 months later...
I have D cups and my husband says I have a cute butt.

I've left lots of pee and toilet paper on the side of the road too.

I can understand, i left trail of those and there are times where wiping wasn't an option.

• 4 weeks later...
Once in a while I've had to pee next to the car on the side of the road. Ladies don't pee on hard surfaces like cement. I pee in the gravel so there isn't any splatter to get my shoes wet. Toilet paper is a must for this girl I just have to wipe. I don't like damp panties

Nobody should wipe piss ever. There is never a reason to wipe unless crapping

If i saw this, I'd lick her then nail her!

Seriously? You'd jump out of your car in heavy traffic to sexually assault a complete stranger because she's peeing next to her car? And you think we'd endorse your behaviour?

I'm not sure this is the community you're looking for.

• Like 1
If i saw this, I'd lick her then nail her!

Seriously why would you wish to do that in first place. The woman is already embarrassed and it would be kinder to put her to ease. Once women are comfortable that she won't be perved, she is not truly concerned about showing her goodies to a total stranger as compared to getting herself wet.

• Like 1
Caught a young woman the other week just off the m1 jc29a traffic was bad on the motorway and a lot of people must have sat for hours !

I pulled off and was driveing through the industrial estate when I saw a car pulled over in a dead end sort of road way and a mid 40 ish woman was squatting down peeing for England with her skirt pulled up an knickers round her knees. She was by the fence and just looking down between her legs and her stream was running back towards the road .

that would have been great to see. did you see any more of her

I am 5 ft 8 inches

[ATTACH]51975[/ATTACH]

sephora thanks for the visual, your description is very detailed

• Like 1