Follow us on Twitter (or just enjoy more pictures!)

Twitter users, please follow @WatchGirlsPee or click this link to view our new Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/WatchGirlsPee

Whilst some people don't have a personal Twitter profile which friends and family see, for those who do, I recommend setting up another account for the adult side of Twitter.

Followers will get regular updates containing the hottest pee pictures! :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

We've hit 1,000 followers in our first week on Twitter! Over 50 great pee tweets have already been posted, so please check out WatchGirlsPee on twitter so you don't miss out!

Real interesting . That I might look into starting an account on there . To view every thing there might be to look at. :)

A good suggestion . That I Hope others will look into as well .In viewing pleasure

Thanks Kevin, there's bound to be lots of other accounts you'd be interested in following too, and you can then just scroll through all of the posts whenever you like. :)

Good for you for starting a Twitter account. You will get new followers and exposure there plus good Google SE ranking as well. @SexyMissLizz (that's me) is now following you. . . please follow back : )

Thanks, that's the plan :) I see you have a big following on there! You just gained another follower too.