What would your superpowers be?

Sophie

If you could have any superpower, anything at all, what would they be?

I'd like the ability to go invisible and be able to pee whenever I wanted and for however long I wanted.

I would like three superpowers.

1. The ability to know on sight which ladies are interested in naughty peeing.

2. The ability to make myself invisible.

3. The ability to instantly teleport myself into any location of my choosing.

I reckon these powers in tandem would enable me to see lots of ladies peeing where they shouldn't without them knowing I am there. :biggrin:

• Like 1

I'd like to be immortal. 80 years is way too short for everything I want to see, do and learn.

For a second wish, I would like the power to read the thoughts of other people, but only when I choose to.

Third wish, ability to become invisible.

I'd also go for invisibility too I think. With so many possibilities I'm surprised so many people have had the same idea, but then again with our interest in pee maybe it's not that surprising. :laugh: So many possibilities with invisibility though!

I'd like to be immortal. 80 years is way too short for everything I want to see, do and learn.

For a second wish, I would like the power to read the thoughts of other people, but only when I choose to.

Third wish, ability to become invisible.

People can live a lot longer than 80 already, the problem is that they're unable to do much in old age. Being immortal sounds good, but without sounding morbid, I don't think you'd want to live forever surely - everyone you know would just be dying around you! I reckon it'd be a lot better if you could live on in a healthy body (fairly young) and choose when you die. If we're allowed to pick a power, may as well be specific eh?

I would like three superpowers.

1. The ability to know on sight which ladies are interested in naughty peeing.

2. The ability to make myself invisible.

3. The ability to instantly teleport myself into any location of my choosing.

I reckon these powers in tandem would enable me to see lots of ladies peeing where they shouldn't without them knowing I am there. :biggrin:

We're getting 3 now? Great! :laugh: I like how your powers all link together.

Although, if we're getting that specific, I'd go for the ability to make any girl into naughty peeing and want to do it in front of me... Teleportation would be good too. :tongue:

People can live a lot longer than 80 already, the problem is that they're unable to do much in old age. Being immortal sounds good, but without sounding morbid, I don't think you'd want to live forever surely - everyone you know would just be dying around you! I reckon it'd be a lot better if you could live on in a healthy body (fairly young) and choose when you die. If we're allowed to pick a power, may as well be specific eh?

I've reached an age where many people I loved have already died. It always hurts, but you learn to cope with it. So far it hasn't made me want to die myself. My body is already starting to wear out in several ways though, so I definitely agree about good health.

I see what you mean, however. In a few hundred billion years we would reach the heat death of the universe. Life would be cold, empty and pointless then, so I would want the option to switch off. Who knows though - perhaps by then I would have learned how to create a new universe :)

Is endless pee stream a superpower ?? LOL

The things I could do with that. Strangely my first thought was being able to fill a swimming pool by just sitting on the edge and reading a book while waiting.

The things I could do with that. Strangely my first thought was being able to fill a swimming pool by just sitting on the edge and reading a book while waiting.

Wow Sophie,how long would that take?I guess the "superpower" bit would be the ability to wee about 200,000 gallons in a few minutes..That i WOULD pay to see!:)You could dangle yourself out of a Helicopter and put out forest fires etc,by weeing over it!A real superpower!

• 3 weeks later...

To be like the being Q from Star Trek to have the power to manipulate matter to beyond the quantum level . So then anything would be possible the first thing I would do is make all the hot celebs I fake appear and give them the abillity to pee as much and as hard as I desire and get them to all blast me with with an allmighty amount pee at unheard of preasure :woot:. Then save the world from the flood that would result :thumbsup:.

@ ognee ,

By chance are you a fan of Star Trek ?

Which I am ever since the orginal series was on TV . Back in the 60's . As well as the futher TV series that had come after the original Star Trek was on . As I really do like youre response to this thread here .

I do wonder what you might think of about the BORG . That of 7 of 9 as well ?

Great to see you on here . Keep on posting !!

Kevin

I was born in the mid 70s so I was unable to be into Star Trek from the begining but I like the original series the best . The original Mr Spock ( Lenard Nimoy )always cracks me up with his serious logical facial expressions I have the original series on DVD . I have to admire the creativity of the original since they had no computer generated imaging or a multimillion $ budget and for its era was very well done . It is funny asking me about the BORG my friends use to joke that one day when they drop around they would find me assimilated and wired into a home made BORG alcove because back then I was into so much technical stuff at the time .

When I first saw Star Trek Voyager and seen how hot 7 of 9 was I have been intending to fake her I have not been able to find any good quality head shots of her but I will add trying to find some to my to do list :thumbsup: . I remember thinking when they had to teach 7 of 9 to be human again how nice it would be helping her hold her pussy lips open and really make her pee shoot straight out of her sweet pee hole and tell her that is the standard way to pee . She probably did that anyway since BORG drones did everything standingup :woot: . Have to wonder what captain Janeway would think about that hopefully she would encourage it :woot:.

When I was faking a few years ago I did try to find some head shots of her but there are not that many and hardly any of her from the same time when she was doing Star Trek . The head shots were from a few years later and she looked noticeably older than she did when they made Star Trek Voyager and I never saved any and I have checked my old links to celebrity head shot sites but they are all dead :banghead: . It might take me a while but I am sure I will find more it just comes down to a few or many hours of searching the web . I have also checked my links to faking forums/boards that I use to be on but all expect one have gone moved or deleted my account because I have been away for to long . I could not be bothered signing back up on some that do have some good faker resources but they gave me a bit of a hard time because all of my fakes have pee in them and some of their moderators did not like that. A lot of other faker,s out there take faking to seriously and I have had enough of their bullshit I fake because it is fun and I reckon that is how it should be . I did have many friends in the faking world as well but about half of them were not fakers but people who loved looking and collecting fakes .

Understood, along with that in which I do agree with you . About Jeri Ryan of Star Trek voyager. She has matured over the time . Since that series was aired. Though I have seen a few photos floating around on the web of her other TV series she was in after Star Trek Voyager ended.

So I'll just wait till you find some of her that are fit to work on.

It makes me wonder if she might have had a interest in this fetish . As that she had to stay in costume for hours at a time. That trying to go to the rest room . Required almost an hour's break in getting her out of the costume she was in . Namely the BORG costume . Which was body hugging & took 30 minutes to get out of most times .So I really wonder if she had , had a few accidental wettings / that of a large bladder capacity . To hold as well as controlling it all.

My stance on Faking is that at some point there will be no way to really tell a fake from an original. Which leads me to believe that it should be done in fun . That of not truly deceive oneself completely . Because then how can you tell fake from real . When both look the same .

This concerns me about what it could do to harm a person . Who is innocent of what a fake picture is shown of what they might have done . That put's them in a bad situation . That they were forced into . because some one thought . That the picture was real not faked . When it was a faked picture . That had the person doing something very wrong . Accused of , convicted as well as jaied for something they hadn't done at all.

See my point . Do it for fun only but be careful

That is a good point about fakes looking real that is why I always put my logo in the image somewhere saying " ognee fakes " I do this so if I did ever get accused of any kind of deception I have a logo that states that the image is fake . When I was on several faking forums/boards that kind of thing did happen to other fakers in the past . Plus when I post them I all ways specify in the discription that it is fake its good practice as a faker to do this so it covers my ass so to speak .

If I was to have a superpower, I would like to have the ability to stop time. This would not only make catching women peeing outdoors a lot easier, it would also make other things more convenient. Imagine being able to stop time, and drive from one area to another arriving at the same time as you left. If you find yourself in a bad (high crime) area, you just stop time and leave. If you see someone in trouble, such someone being assaulted or robbed, stop time and take away the criminal's weapon, and perhaps even give them a few good blows (either with a fist or other weapon) to disable them until the police arrive.

I think that's the best one I've read yet. Wasn't there a tv series based on that concept? "The Girl, the Watch ..." and something else I can't quite remember. It was based on an actual SF story back in the day when stories were sold on printed paper ;-)

• 3 months later...

I don't think I could limit myself to three powers or even one. I also love the idea of pausing time, telekinesis would be really fun too, mind reading and lip reading would be handy but invisibility would be top of the list. X-ray vision has it's advantages. I'm surprised that no one has opted for hypnosis, that could tell you alot about someone. Nice thoughts and glad to see I ain't the only person who thinks like this ☺

• 4 weeks later...

I'm going for a variant of invisibility. I want to be able to make people ignore or disregard what I'm doing. I want them to see me peeing but just be ok with it.

Only negative reactions would be suppressed. Positive reactions would be allowed ... what better way to find out which of the ladies around is enjoying the show. And I'd have the ability to include others so they can join in if they want.

If in general terms,i guess invincible,super human strength etc,oh like Superman;damn it been done already!....in a sexual way,id like to be able to detect any girl is on her period,just by being able to detect hormones etc..just for fun kind of thing.Oh and invisibility,(all those toilets and changing rooms)and good old X-Ray vision of course..:laugh:

1. Being able to see who has to pee, how urgently - both the feeling and the actual fullness of their bladder (express both in percentages). Just see it dangling above everone's heads or written on their foreheads.

2. Being able to instantly modify said parameters (ie, make someone have to pee).

3. Being invisible would be fun, sure.

4. If I had those skills, indeed, 100 years would be way too short. I'd want at least 500 years to enjoy these skills.

5. If we're busy anyway, throw in omnipotence so I have everything covered.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...