Sexy Politicians..

F.W

Sarah Palin anyday! - she seems the type that's kinky behind closed doors anyways....i'd let her use me however she wished, especially in the bathroom!

s-palin.jpg

Oooh yes,good call.A very sexy politician indeed!Id like to see her take a piss while all "power dressed",and glasses on..mmmm

Yes...Esther McVey...if those dark tights and her panties were pulled down to her knees, you could imagine her sat on the loo...!!

[ATTACH=full]37108[/ATTACH]

I just imagined it,her tights round her knees and got quite throbby at the thought.Nice idea Sally!

• 4 weeks later...

I am not into politics myself but when I was on a few faking forums about 3 years ago or so there was a faker called " hanna2 " who did a lot of European female politician,s doing extreme stuff of all kinds some of them were peeing if I remember correct . I am sure that they would be floating around on the web somewhere .

I am not into politics myself but when I was on a few faking forums about 3 years ago or so there was a faker called " hanna2 " who did a lot of European female politician,s doing extreme stuff of all kinds some of them were peeing if I remember correct . I am sure that they would be floating around on the web somewhere .

Do you have a link?

Do you have a link?

I have checked my links to faker forums/boards but all are dead but a few years ago " hanna2 " was on " http://www.imagefap.com/ " I do not know if hanna2 is still there also try fatso,s pee board if it is still around I am sure back then they were there as well but that was a good 2 to 3 years ago . I find my fakes all over the place like " http://www.tumblr.com " and places like that so I am assuming that hanna2,s fakes would be the same .

I'm harboring a fantasy about Leanne Wood, Leader of Plaid Cymru, love to see her clad head to foot in shiny latex!

[ATTACH=full]42000[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]42001[/ATTACH]

Yes,maybe shes kind of a bossy "milf",but i feel myself often getting twitchy in the undies when shes on....like a guilty pleasure.But not Nicola Sturgeon,too loud by half!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I think someone else thinks that Yvette Cooper has good legs! Here she is attracting attention from an amorous on-looker on the Andrew Marr Show.

[ATTACH=full]51692[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]51693[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]51694[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]51695[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]51696[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]51697[/ATTACH]

Hmmm,she does have good legs,but thats ridiculous!!!(i usually do that at Sophie Raworth,or Isabel Hardon(Hardman):laugh:

• 1 year later...