Peeing From a Boat

Are there any girls on here that spend time on a small boat?

We had a boat until a few years ago. It was a eighteen foot Starcraft. There was no toilet on it so when I had to pee I did it over the side

To pee I got my TP then went to the side of the boat. With my back to the side I pushed my jeans/shorts and panties to my knees. I sat on the side of the boat on the back of my legs so my twat was over the water. I peed in the river and when finished I spread my legs to wipe. I dropped my TP in the river. As I stood back up I pulled my panties up followed by my jeans/shorts.

BE SURE11to hold on to the boat while you have your rear over the side so you won't fall out of the boat while peeing

• Like 2

I've been on a boat a couple of times and had to pee. Each time, I was wearing a bikini and I just pulled it down a bit and hung my back side over the edge. Luckily, there was a railing to hang on to. I never worried about using TP. Once we were on a crowded river and the "over the edge" thing wouldn't work; so I squatted, pulling my bikini bottom to the side and peed into a plastic container.

• Like 1

I was on holiday one time in an area with a few large boats, and as I pay attention to unusual things happening, I noticed a woman hanging over the back of the boat, I then realised she had pulled her bikini bottom away from her rear end and was peeing into the water. Quick as a flash she was back and covered up again.

• Like 2

I've long enjoyed sailing small boats. Many times I had a woman crew with me. More than one when they had to pee, they'd just hike out and pee through their shorts or bikini bottoms. After all, they were already wet from the spray.

• Like 1
Guest WetFetishCat

I peed off a boat a few summers ago in Florida. My friends and I were on a booze cruise and we really had to pee. There was a bathroom but only one! We made friends with some of the crew and one pointed out that if we were brave enough we could skip the line and pee in their "hole". We were like wtf?! She pointed us to this little door on the floor that lifts up and leads down to the water. I have no idea what it was used for and I'm sure she told us but I can't remember. So the girls and I took turns holding onto each other and peeing down there. It was small enough that we definitely wouldn't fall through- but better safe than sorry just in case!

Nice to hear of your boating experience, Cat. I'm hoping this won't be a one-time thing. Your time on the water always seems to get better the more you practice, at least from what I've seen. :biggrin:

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

A long time ago right after I got married my friend Lynda came to spend the weekend. She arrived on Friday evening.

It was in summer and we planned to spend Saturday on our boat which was a eithteen foot StarCraft.

My husband got the boat ready Friday and so all we had to do was get the beer, wine coolers and pop in the icebox and put it on board.

We went out for breakfast Saturday morning then from the restaurant to launch the boat.

I had drank four cups of coffee and a glass of OJ with breakfast. We had been out on the river about half a hour whenI had to pee.

My husband stopped the boat while I got my TP and went to the side of the boat to pee in the river.

I got my jeans and panties to my knees and backed my twat over the side and started peeing. Lynda had this "You gotta be kidding" look on her face as she watched me peeing over the side. Finished I wiped and as I stood up I pulled my panties up then my jeans.

After a while Lynda had to pee and with some coaxing got her jeans and panties to her knees and peed in the river from the boat.

The three of us must have peed about ten times each in the river that day.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...

It's kind of like peeing from a boat. There is a ferry across the Columbia River west of here. It's the last ferry on the river.

The ferry was built in 1961 and held twelve cars. There was a ladies room and a men's room on the ferry. After we sold our boat my husband and I would take a tripp on the ferry just for the ride. Since it was a way from home I usually had to pee when we got on the ferry. The toilets flushed directly in the river. For some reason I felt guilty about using the ladies room because when I flushed my pee and TP went in the river. I never felt guilty peeing in the river from our boat. I just had to pee and peed over the side.

The ferry was replaced by a new ferry a few months ago. We have taken a trip on it too.

• Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Another time on our boat when the kids were still home our two daughters and my self and my husband were out on the boat.

After a while our older daughter Gloria had to pee. My husband stopped the boat so she could pee over the side.

When Gloria finished I decided that while we were stopped I would pee too.

I went to the side of the boat and backed my rear over the water and peed. Finished I wiped tossed my tissue in the water and pulled my panties and shorts up.

It must be a mothers intuition or something but I felt our younger daughter Andrea should have to pee.

I took her to the side of the boat and got her shorts and panties to her knees and held her on the side of the boat. She wouldn't pee. After some coaxing she finally peed.

For a little girl she really had to pee and peed a gallon. I didn't think a little girl could hold that much. When she finished she was really proud of herself for peeing like I had.

Later in the day she peed several times over the side and was proud of herself and wanted to pee in the water like mom and big sister.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

That's

A long time ago right after I got married my friend Lynda came to spend the weekend. She arrived on Friday evening.

It was in summer and we planned to spend Saturday on our boat which was a eithteen foot StarCraft.

My husband got the boat ready Friday and so all we had to do was get the beer, wine coolers and pop in the icebox and put it on board.

We went out for breakfast Saturday morning then from the restaurant to launch the boat.

I had drank four cups of coffee and a glass of OJ with breakfast. We had been out on the river about half a hour whenI had to pee.

My husband stopped the boat while I got my TP and went to the side of the boat to pee in the river.

I got my jeans and panties to my knees and backed my twat over the side and started peeing. Lynda had this "You gotta be kidding" look on her face as she watched me peeing over the side. Finished I wiped and as I stood up I pulled my panties up then my jeans.

After a while Lynda had to pee and with some coaxing got her jeans and panties to her knees and peed in the river from the boat.

The three of us must have peed about ten times each in the river that day.

sIve never peed from about but I love to read of your experiences. Do you find it better to pee with TP or just pee without it

• 3 weeks later...
Another time on our boat when the kids were still home our two daughters and my self and my husband were out on the boat.

After a while our older daughter Gloria had to pee. My husband stopped the boat so she could pee over the side.

When Gloria finished I decided that while we were stopped I would pee too.

I went to the side of the boat and backed my rear over the water and peed. Finished I wiped tossed my tissue in the water and pulled my panties and shorts up.

It must be a mothers intuition or something but I felt our younger daughter Andrea should have to pee.

I took her to the side of the boat and got her shorts and panties to her knees and held her on the side of the boat. She wouldn't pee. After some coaxing she finally peed.

For a little girl she really had to pee and peed a gallon. I didn't think a little girl could hold that much. When she finished she was really proud of herself for peeing like I had.

Later in the day she peed several times over the side and was proud of herself and wanted to pee in the water like mom and big sister.

I consider peeing from a boat to be a most useful skill.

I'm glad :wink: to see you taught your daughters well.

• 1 month later...
There must be hundreds of gallons of our pee in the river. We peed in it from the boat several times every time we were on the boat.

Just get our jeans/shorts and panties to our knees then back out twats over the water and pee.

I want to be a fish when I grow up!

A few year ago I was on vacation a boat with a couple of friends. It was a mix between guys and girls at the time. We were on a few hours drinking beers ad water. A little more than halfway though the trip I kept hearing the girls say they really need to pee badly. So the caption at the time stop a sand beach in the middle of the open and docked the boat. We all walked quickly off the boat to this sand beach right in the middle of the ocean. Then I got my thing out and dint pee right away but when it started it felt great. I hear the girls trying to get there shorts and try to squat to go pee. When they did I could hear the relief from all theses girls peeing. I didnt watch the girls pee I was just trying to go myself.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
It's kind of like peeing from a boat. There is a ferry across the Columbia River west of here. It's the last ferry on the river.

The ferry was built in 1961 and held twelve cars. There was a ladies room and a men's room on the ferry. After we sold our boat my husband and I would take a tripp on the ferry just for the ride. Since it was a way from home I usually had to pee when we got on the ferry. The toilets flushed directly in the river. For some reason I felt guilty about using the ladies room because when I flushed my pee and TP went in the river. I never felt guilty peeing in the river from our boat. I just had to pee and peed over the side.

The ferry was replaced by a new ferry a few months ago. We have taken a trip on it too.[/quote

I guess my photo is too big to post. It's of the ferry Wahkiakum

I really don't know. I didn't feel guilty when I peed in the river from our boat. When I'm at the beach on the river and have to pee I go in hte river just to pee.

When I was about ten years old and I started fishing in the Atlantic Ocean on party boats (70' to 90' boats carrying about 60 to 70 people and had bathrooms) I thought the toilets on boats flushed in the water, since that was the only place to flush to that made sense to me at the time. I was thinking if the toilets flushed into the water it would pollute it. Maybe that is why you felt guilty about using the bathroom on the older ferry. I fished on those boats and used the bathrooms for years. Not one time out of all the eight hour trips I went on did I see toilet paper in the water. I think either they store the effluent in a tank they pump out at a pump-out station at the marina or they treat the effluent before dumping it in the water. Since I was eating the fish I caught I hope they were not dumping the effluent untreated.

Originally I'm from Astoria Oregon(born there) and back then it was ferries that got people across the Columbia River. I took lots of trips on the ferries as a kid.

In Astoria it was possible to go out on the Arrow Tug and Barge dock next to the ferry slip.

From the dock it was possible to see the wads of toilet paper in the river from the ladies room on the ferry.

The bridge replaced the ferries in 1966 There is a site www.Evergreenfleet.com in the Oregon Ferries tab that has photos of the ferries I ride as a kid.