Places to pee

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm pretty much an outdoors guy, so in the woods or along the side of a trail or back road are some of my favorite places to pee.

That's especially true if there's a special person alongside me. Who knows, I sometimes need help with my aim. :wink:

How about a peeing party on the patio . :wink: :wink:

Where everyone can , if they wish to , show off their private s when they are peeing / just sitting around in drinking to refill their bladders . So they can pee on the patio once again for fun and arousal :)

I think at least one has already been here. :wink:

pressurewashing_87755.jpg.61df91350f09c8484c8ff2e538568193.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Being an office worker my work day pees are in the loo. At home I use the sink and shower frequently and also like to be outside. I have a pretty big garden and none of the neighbours overlook it so I have carte blanche. I can go wherever I want.

I'm more adventurous when I'm traveling for business. I've peed in a variety of places around hotels and left my mark under the table in a number of restaurants and bars. I've even peed under a table in the food court at a mall and in a quiet corner of the business lounge at the airport.

Home and work are quite pedestrian. Travel is much more fun.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Definitely outside for sure! Also enjoy peeing into containers. I love to feel the warmth against my hand as the pee fills the container up.

Also would love love love peeing anywhere whIle being intimate with a partner.

• Like 1
Definitely outside for sure! Also enjoy peeing into containers. I love to feel the warmth against my hand as the pee fills the container up.

Then, you must like hiking trips, especially the overnight ones that involve tent camping. When your full bladder wakes you in the middle of the night, you have a choice between stepping outside to pee under the stars or staying comfy and use an empty water bottle.

Would love being intimate while weeing