The Video Gallery is Now Open!

http://watchgirlspeeing.com/videos

With well over 1000 videos already uploaded and lots more to be added shortly, take a look at this new feature of the site where you can stream and watch the hottest pee videos! The new video gallery includes the ability to easily search for specific videos by title or keyword (although they're already categorised to make things even easier). You can also make playlists, subscribe to your favourite uploaders, share your own content (and be able to access it anywhere - any time), discuss and rate videos and much more!

Says I need to login, when I try to login it tells me my details are incorrect. Lovely :)

a one-off fee of £15 is required to gain lifetime access.

I'm guessing that also means any access? In that case nevermind, but thanks for making the gallery and everyone who contributed. I'm sure others will enjoy it.

Says I need to login, when I try to login it tells me my details are incorrect. Lovely :)

I'm guessing that also means any access? In that case nevermind, but thanks for making the gallery and everyone who contributed. I'm sure others will enjoy it.

That's correct, sorry for not making that clearer. Running a video gallery is expensive, and thus in order to make it sustainable (and avoid it getting abused), the one off fee is required to access it. The 'lifetime access' is just clarifying that it isn't just a monthly/yearly subscription like most sites.

I realise some people still won't want to pay for this feature, but I think this will be a great addition to the site for those who do.

How is it that you can pay for the gallery with just a one time fee? Doesn't the gallery have on going monthly expenses. If it does then you are depending on new joiners as time goes on, or else you would have to make another request for fees.

Hi how do I get access to the new video section.when I try to pay it says error

I've messaged you, jim. Just to clarify: accounts are separate on the video gallery to the forum, as you have to pay the small fee to get access to the video gallery. Thanks for all of the interest - there's going to be some great additions to the gallery shortly.

Anyone interested in being a part of this, send me a private message where we'll figure out a suitable payment method.

How is it that you can pay for the gallery with just a one time fee? Doesn't the gallery have on going monthly expenses. If it does then you are depending on new joiners as time goes on, or else you would have to make another request for fees.

I have a slightly unusual deal with the hosting providers of this site, and I am very confident the system will be able to fund itself. There will be no other requests for fees, and I do have a plan in place. Regardless of that, I think there will be enough new members to cover the rolling costs anyway.

If for some reason this doesn't work out, in future it may be changed to a rolling subscription for new members, but anyone who joins on this current lifetime deal will not have to pay more money, I guarantee that. Hence, now is definitely the time to join!

• 2 weeks later...
hey there, also getting the same message if i want to contribute to see the gallery. what do?

edit: getting an error message

This error is because until you've received a positive post rating on the forum, you can't start private conversations (which is where the sign up link takes you). Sorry about this, I've now sent you a message with all the details you need.

Please could anyone else in the same position do the same and post here. Thanks.

I have noticed that after signing on the the video gallery there is a picture index to all the available videos.

After having view one video there are suggestions for more and they have the name of the contributor with the picture.

It would be very nice the have the name of the contributors with the master picture index.

I have noticed that after signing on the the video gallery there is a picture index to all the available videos.

After having view one video there are suggestions for more and they have the name of the contributor with the picture.

It would be very nice the have the name of the contributors with the master picture index.

In order to reduce clutter, right now there's the just the video thumbnail, title and duration displayed. However, once you click on the video, you can find out who posted it by clicking on 'about' underneath the video player. :)

• 1 month later...
Gone up to £20 already? :/

Indeed. The sooner you buy, the better. As more videos and features are added this amount will only increase. Remember, it's a one off payment for lifetime membership though.

Indeed. The sooner you buy, the better. As more videos and features are added this amount will only increase. Remember, it's a one off payment for lifetime membership though.

Its well worth it people.