Aunt Kathy

Vikka recently posted a fantastic story about a girl named Tua who seduced her foster mother. It reminded me of a story I wrote back in 2010 at PeeSearch.net of a girl seducing her step aunt. I've decided to post it here. I hope that you enjoy it. Either way please let me know.

-------------------

Chapter 1: Suzy's Accident

Kathy Simmons was happy to have her niece, or more, appropriately, her step niece, Suzy, over for the week. It had been just four months ago that her brother, Gary, had married Suzy’s mom, Sheila, but in those four months Kathy and Suzy had grown extremely close. Now Suzy, a freshman at the local community college, was coming over to stay with her during Spring Break while Gary and Sheila went out of town. Suzy was old enough to stay by herself, of course, but she really enjoyed hanging out with Kathy, and was thrilled when the offer to stay with her was made.

Kathy was still shocked at how quickly everything had worked out between Gary and Sheila. Kathy and her other brothers, Jake and Andy, had always figured Gary would be a life-long bachelor, as he always loved the lifestyle. They joked with him that he should install a revolving door in his three bedroom house, given the fact that he seemed to have a new girlfriend every time they saw him. Every time he introduced them to a real looker, Jake, Andy, and Kathy would always joke with him that would take the girl after Gary dumped her. Kathy always made sure to make these jokes out of earshot of the girls; while many knew that she was a lesbian, she feared that they might be uncomfortable knowing that she found them attractive.

Something changed after Gary met Sheila. He would get upset when his siblings made those jokes; in the past he would laugh right along with them. She became the only girl he was ever with, something they thought would never happen. At first they believed the change must be due to the fact that their older brother just turned 40, and had decided to grow up. After a while, though, it became clear that he had just fallen head over heels in love with the thirty six year old beauty. It came as no surprise when they announced that they were getting married, even though such an announcement would have shocked them just a couple of months before.

It wasn’t until the wedding that they met Sheila’s 18 year old daughter, Suzy. The college freshman was certainly a beauty: 5’7” inches tall, long, straight blond hair, green eyes, and a body that appeared to be sculpted by an artist. Andy, standing next Jake and Kathy, was the first to make a comment: “Wow, Gary can have Sheila, I’ll settle for the daughter!”

“Andy, you pig!” exclaimed Kathy. “This girl is going to be our niece! God, I’m glad that neither Gary nor Sheila heard you say that! Get a fucking grip!” Kathy couldn’t believe that while, at 30, she was the youngest in the family, that she was by far the most mature.

“Calm down. You know, we’re not really related to her,” said Jake. “Andy was just making a joke. You have to admit, though, that she is quite the hottie.” Kathy gave them both a nasty stare, and then went to welcome Suzy to the family.

Kathy and Suzy ended up talking a lot during the wedding, and they had spent a lot of time together ever since. It was no surprise that Suzy had taken to Kathy. Her new aunt had always looked younger than her age and had a fun, outgoing personality. In addition, Kathy, with her dirty blonde hair and athletic figure, was a looker herself. The pair looked liked and acted like a couple of close friends.

Kathy heard Suzy’s car pull up in the driveway, and went to the door to greet her. After chatting for a while, Kathy ordered some pizza, and they ate in family room while watching some horror flicks that Suzy brought over. Afterward they talked about how Suzy’s freshman year was going, what was new at Kathy’s job, Suzy’s new boyfriend, and how Kathy was feeling after the recent breakup with her girlfriend. Eventually Kathy became tired, hugged Suzy good night, and went to bed.

Suzy, who was still wide awake, went to the spare bedroom, where she turned on the TV and flipped channels, looking for something interesting to watch. As she laid down and watched the TV she could feel that her bladder was pretty full. For as long as she could remember she enjoyed the feeling of a full bladder, and would often hold as long as she could. Recently she discovered how much she enjoyed playing with herself when she had a full bladder. She quickly decided that she would take advantage of her bladder tonight.

Flipping channels she ran across a “Skinemax” movie. “Typical Skinemax softcore bullshit,” she thought to herself, “but it’s better than nothing.” As she watched the movie she started to rub herself, first from outside her panties, and, quickly afterwards, from within. The combined feeling of her full bladder and her finger massaging her clit was electric, and quickly sent Suzy into a strong orgasm.

Suzy suddenly realized that she had underestimated how full her bladder was, as she lost control of it as soon as she started to cum. The sensation of her piss hitting her hand, soaking her panties, and puddling under felt hot and naughty to Suzy, strengthening the power of her orgasm. Normally quiet when she came, Suzy screamed out in ecstasy.

--------------------------------------

Kath woke up, badly needing to piss. She quickly headed to the bathroom attached to the master bedroom, then remembered that it wasn’t flushing properly. “Shit! I’m going to have to fix that first thing in the morning!” she thought, as she made her way to bathroom in the hallway.

Upon reaching the bathroom she heard a shriek coming from Suzy’s room. Worried, Kathy quickly opened the door and turned on the light. “Suzy, are you OK?”she asked. She was not prepared for the sight that greeted her.

Suzy was lying in bed in a sports bra and a pair of very wet panties, her hand inside those panties vigorously fingering her pussy, with piss flowing out, puddling under her ass, and soaking the sheets. As shocking as this sight was, Kathy also found it to be very erotic.

The sound of the door opening and the sight of the light turning on shocked Suzy back into reality. She quickly removed her hand from her panties, opened her mouth in horror, and then tried to hide her face with her hands. “Oh my god, Kat, I’m so sorry, I … I … I, oh fuck, I didn’t …”

“Suzy, calm down, it’s OK. I’ve really got to piss, but I’ll be right back to talk about this. Don’t worry about it, really.”

Kathy quickly moved across the hallway to the bathroom. Seeing the piss flowing from Suzy had done nothing to help her bladder. As she rushed to the toilet she remembered an old girlfriend who had suggested they try watersports. They hadn’t gone far, but that memory, and the sight of Suzy pissing her panties while masturbating, made Kathy horny, and gave her an idea. As she sat on the toilet she lifted up her long night shirt, but kept her panties on. She began to rub her pussy as she started to piss.

The feeling of her hot piss hitting her hand and falling through her fingers as she rubbed was amazing. She also enjoyed the feeling of how her increasingly wet panties felt as she rubbed them against her pussy. She tried to think of her old girlfriend as she masturbated and rubbed herself, but her thoughts kept returning to Suzy, pissing and masturbating. Shortly after finishing her piss Kathy had her own orgasm.

Kathy returned to Suzy’s room to find the girl sitting up on the bed, tears in her eyes. “I’m sorry, Kat, you must think I’m some kind of baby, or pervert, or something. I’m so embarrassed! I’m sorry.”

Kathy tried to reassure her. “Suzy, I don’t think any of those things, and don’t be embarrassed. A couple of years ago I had a girlfriend who had read about and wanted to try watersports.”

“Watersports?”

“You know, golden showers, pee games, that kind of thing. I went along, in order to please her. We didn’t get very far – watching each other pee, and placing our hands in each other’s streams was about as much as we did. It was fun, erotic. We would have certainly gone further if I hadn’t dumped her for being a lying, conniving, cheating bitch. After we broke up I really hadn’t given much thought about this watersports stuff until tonight. When I went to go piss right now I thought about her, and what we had done together, and decided to have some fun. See?” With that, Kathy lifted up her night shirt, revealing her wet panties.

“Look, Kat, you didn’t have to piss your panties to try to make me feel better.”

“Suzy, I didn’t do it for you, I did it for me. I wanted to do it, and it felt incredible. All you did was awaken some feelings I had buried after a nasty break up. Honestly, I’m not upset, and I don’t think bad about you. I completely understand.”

Kathy’s story about playing pee games with an old girlfriend helped Suzy to calm down, and she started to believe Kathy’s story as to why she pissed her panties. Still, there was the huge mess she had made of the bed. “But what about your bed? I probably ruined your mattress.”

“No you didn’t. When Jake’s little boy was going to spend the night I bought a waterproof mattress cover just in case. The mattress is fine, and the sheets can be washed. In fact you can all of the fun on this bed that you want. We can always do laundry. In fact, why don’t go to the hall closet and grab some fresh sheets. I’ll go ahead and strip the bed.”

When Suzy returned with the sheets she found that Kathy had already stripped the bed and had the wet ones crumpled up in a pile on the floor. “Do you mind if I wash my panties and bra w/ the sheets. My panties are soaked, and the bra got a little wet as well.”

“Of course not,” Kathy replied.

To Kathy's surprise Suzy stripped off her bra and panties right then and there and threw them on to the pile. Kathy’s efforts not to think of her brother’s step daughter in a sexual way were taking quite a beating tonight, and seeing the statuesque blonde standing naked in front of her was not helping any. It took all of her will power not to stare at Suzy as the two of them made her bed. It took more will power not to turn Suzy’s quick hug after they finished into a lasting embrace.

“Good night, Kat, and thanks for being so understanding.”

“No problem, Suzy. Remember, there’s nothing wrong with what you did. Feel free to experiment all you want this week. I’ll understand.”

Kathy grabbed the sheets and headed off to the laundry room, happy to be away from the beautiful, sexy, naked girl. As she was loading the sheets she pulled out Suzy’s panties. She couldn’t help but catch the scent of the piss soaked panties, which turned her on. She brought them to her face and took and deep sniff; she could feel her nipples harden under her night shirt. To her surprise, most likely out of some kind of primal reflex, she started to lick the panties. Her hand immediately slipped inside her own wet panties, and she started to finger her pussy. She continued to sniff, lick, and even gently suck on the panties, and soon had her second orgasm of the night.

“What the fuck I am doing?” she thought to herself as she came off of her orgasm. “She’s Gary’s step daughter. In a large way she’s my fucking niece. What the fuck is wrong with me? What the fuck would Gary and Sheila say if they found out?” Kathy stripped off her own wet panties, threw them in the washer, started the load, and went to bed, very upset at her thoughts, feelings, and actions that night.

• Like 4

Chapter 2: Seducing Kathy

Suzy woke up after a restless night’s sleep. She still couldn’t believe the craziness of the night before. She hadn’t expected to piss the bed when she started masturbating w/ her full bladder, and she couldn’t believe how amazing it felt. It had been so embarrassing when Kathy caught her, but her new aunt had put her at ease about it. Adding Kathy to the family had to be the best thing about her mom marrying Gary. She had nothing against her new step dad, but Kathy was just the coolest.

The thing that had bothered Suzy all night, however, was her thoughts about Kathy. She knew that her new aunt was a lesbian, Gary had told her and her mom all about his family before the wedding. Despite the fact that Suzy was a looker, Kathy had never acted like there was any physical attraction there, unlike Gary’s brothers, Jake and Andy, whom she had caught staring at her on multiple occasions. This was cool with Suzy, who would have felt awkward to have a girl leering at her – at least until last night.

Kathy’s tale of how she and a former girlfriend had pissed in front of each other, and felt each other’s streams, had surprisingly been a turn on for Suzy. And Suzy had felt a wave of lust as Kathy had picked up her night shirt to prove that she had wet her panties. The sight of Kathy’s pussy showing through those wet, white cotton panties had been quite a turn on.

Suzy had, for the last few months, figured that if she ever was attracted to a woman, it would be someone like Kathy. Her aunt, at 30, kept herself in great shape, was very pretty, and was just fun to be around. She looked very young, and many people mistook Kathy for one Suzy’s college friends when they hung around each other. With Kathy’s dirty blonde hair not that far off from Suzy’s golden locks, some even thought that they were sisters. Suzy’s friends sometimes joked about whom they would “go gay” for – Kathy definitely fit into that category.

Suzy didn’t know what possessed her to do it, whether it was her orgasm in the piss soaked bed, or hearing Kathy talk about her old girlfriend, or seeing Kathy’s wet panties, but she hatched an idea when she went to retrieve some fresh sheets the night before. When she got back to the room she stripped out of her sports bra and panties, throwing them in the pile of bedding to be washed. She continued to walk around the room naked, helping Kathy to make the bed. She was hoping that Kathy would show some kind of interest in her naked form, to see if her step aunt was having the same lustful feelings that she was. Kathy, unfortunately, hardly seemed to notice.

Suzy tossed and turned all night, the thoughts of Kathy and her old girlfriend playing pissing games, and of Kathy pissing her panties in the bathroom, floating around in her head. It was now very early in the morning, and Suzy had decided that she couldn’t sleep any more. She felt her bursting bladder, reached inside her panties, and started to play with her pussy. She thought again of Kathy’s tale of her and a girlfriend watching each other piss, but, in her mind, Suzy replaced the girlfriend with herself. She fantasized the Kathy was sitting on the toilet in front of her, her legs spread, pissing a strong jet into the bowl. Suzy imagined reaching her hand into the stream, feeling the hot piss on her fingers, then the back of her hand, and then the palm of her hand. She came back to reality when she felt her own piss soaking her hand, and, like last night, puddling on the bed beneath her. Her fingers increased their pace, fucking her pussy and rubbing her clit as she pissed, her thoughts returning to Aunt Kathy. She exploded in another orgasm, this one at least as powerful as the one before. She lay there in her soaked sheets reveling in the experience for several minutes, loving the fantasy that she had created.

Eventually Suzy returned to earth. “Fuck, why kid myself,” she thought. “Kat is my step dad’s sister. Even if she ever did become attracted to me she would never betray his trust. I should just give this shit up.” Realizing the mess she had again made of her bed, Suzy decide to get up and wash her sheets before Kathy woke up, so her aunt wouldn’t have to deal with it.

Kathy cleaned herself up, then made it to the laundry room. She discovered that her aunt must already be awake, as her comforter from last night was tumbling in the dryer, while last night’s sheets were in the washer. She noticed something else. On the floor was another set of sheets, a set that she hadn’t used. She picked up the sheets and noticed that they were damp. “Holy shit!” Suzy thought, “Kat pissed her bed this morning too!”

She wondered whom her aunt was thinking of as she wet the bed this morning. At first Suzy hoped it was herself, but, in disappointment, figured that she was probably reliving the times with her old girlfriend in her head. A second later she heard a voice behind her: “Good morning Suzy!”

Suzy jumped. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to frighten you,” Kathy said. “Don’t worry, I’ll take care of the laundry.” Kathy then noticed Suzy’s sheets on the floor.

“I did it again this morning,” Suzy said sheepishly. “I was just coming to wash them.”

“Well, as you can see, they’re going to have to wait for mine,” laughed Kathy. “Since no one else will ever find out about this, we might as well enjoy ourselves. Feel free to piss away.”

Suzy noticed that Kathy seemed to go flush while saying this. Was Kathy as turned on by Suzy’s pissing as Suzy was turned on by Kathy’s? She decided that Kathy was probably just turned on by her own fantasies, and thoughts of piss games from a few years back.

“Hey, come to kitchen, I’ll make you some breakfast,” Kathy said. “How does waffles, eggs, and bacon sound?”

----------------------------------------

That evening, Kathy and Suzy were in the family room watching Twilight. Kathy knew the movie was corny, and always laughed when her brothers referred to the characters as VINOs (Vampires In Name Only), but still, she was a sucker for this movie. Obviously Suzy was too.

Suzy was watching it while laying on her stomach on the hardwood floor. Kathy, in a recliner behind her, didn’t know how the young girl could think of that as comfortable, but to each her own. The real problem that Kathy was having was how the girl was dressed. When they returned home from shopping and dining all day, Suzy had thrown on her usual sleep clothes – panties and a sports bra. This time is was a tight fitting pair of white lace panties. Every time Kathy looked down her eyes were drawn to that tight, beautiful ass. Just as bad, the sports bra Suzy wore tonight was white and very thin. Kathy swore she could practically see Suzy’s nipples when the young blonde had walked out wearing it. Thank god that Suzy was in front of her facing the TV, and couldn’t see her staring at that gorgeous ass during the movie.

“Hey, Kat, can you pause it for a second?” asked Suzy. “I really need to go pee.”

“Why don’t you just go right here?” Kathy couldn’t believe she said that. It had popped into her mind immediately, and before she had a chance to filter it, out it came. She could feel her cheeks burn in embarrassment.

Suzy was shocked and turned her head around. “Do you really mean that?”

Now that she had said it, Kathy knew that she couldn’t take it back. She had to make it look like it was no big deal. “Hell, we both pissed our beds last night, and these are hard wood floors, easy to clean up. There’s no reason to interrupt the movie.”

Suzy realized that the thought of just casually pissing right there was a big turn on. It was also a turn on to know that Kathy would be watching her. How would her aunt feel about watching her wet her panties? If her past behavior was an indication, she probably wouldn’t think much, but it was worth a shot. “OK, cool.”

With that, still lying on the floor on her stomach, Suzy relaxed her bladder. There seemed to be a dam in place for a second, but it didn’t take long until her piss started flowing. It felt wonderfully naughty as she felt her panties get wet, and felt the ever expanding puddle of hot piss soaking her legs and torso.

Kathy looked on in awe and lust. She hadn’t expected that Suzy would actually piss herself in the family room, and expected that even if she did she would stand up. The view of the small, dark wet spot forming on her panties, and then expanding was as erotic a sight as she had ever seen. She was mesmerized by the puddle forming under the beautiful girl, wishing that she could soak in it as well. She was again thankful that Suzy was in front of her looking at the TV, she didn’t know what she would do if her niece could see her face now.

Suzy was staring at the TV screen, but she was not watching the movie. Instead she was looking at Kathy’s reflection. She couldn’t make out much detail, but she could see that her aunt was staring at her, mouth wide open, while she was pissing. She didn’t know if she was staring out of shock or desire. She desperately hoped that it was the latter. “So, is this what you meant?” Suzy playfully asked, turning her head around.

As soon as she realized that Suzy was looking at her Kathy turned quickly away. “Fuck,” she thought, “no way that didn’t look funny.” She awkwardly turned back and looked at Suzy. “Yeah, something like that,” she said, trying to laugh. “So do you feel better?”

“Holy shit!” Suzy thought to herself, “She is turned on!” Kathy’s attempts to play it off couldn’t undo her awkward reaction to Suzy looking back at her, nor could it hide the hard nipples underneath her night shirt. Suzy stood up and faced Kathy. “Yeah, it’s such a relief, and it felt pretty hot to just piss like that. You should try it!”

Kathy swallowed hard. She had never seen anyone look as hot as Suzy did right then. Her wet, white lace panties had become even more see through, revealing her pussy underneath. The puddle she had been laying in had soaked the sports bra, making her tits and hard nipples clearly visible. Her skin, wet from the puddle, glistened in the light. Kathy couldn’t help but stare, her mouth agape.

“Come on, Kat, it’s your turn to do it!” said Suzy, grabbing Kathy’s hand, pulling her up off the chair. “You haven’t gone in a while, do it here!”

“Hey, Suzy, maybe this wasn’t such a good idea …”

“Oh no, Kat, you aren’t getting out of this. I pissed myself here in the family room on your suggestion, there’s no way I’m letting you leave this room until you do the same.”

Kathy realized that there was no use fighting it. In a large way, she didn’t want to. The idea of pissing in front of Suzy was really turning her on. Still, Suzy was Gary’s step daughter. Things had gone too far. While there was no way the hot young girl was going to let her out of this one, Kathy knew she was going to have to regain control of the situation soon.

“OK, fine, it’s not fair if I don’t do it too. Here goes nothing!” Kathy stood on the hardwood floor, her legs spread slightly apart, her long night shirt covering her knees. She closed her eyes and tried to relax, nervous about pissing in front of her niece.

“Hey, let’s lift this thing up. That way only your panties will get wet,” said Suzy, pulling up Kathy’s night shirt.

“Yeah, OK, good idea,” said Kathy, reluctantly, holding up the shirt. Kathy realized that Suzy really didn’t care whether or not her shirt got wet, that she only wanted to see her panties as she pissed. It was obvious that Suzy was just as turned on by this whole thing as she was.

Kathy again closed her eyes, and thought about sitting on toilet, relaxing to pee. It took about thirty seconds or so, but finally, she started to piss.

Suzy was staring at Kathy’s panties when it started. She saw the wet spot form on the white cotton panties, then begin to grow, and then the crotch of the panties start to sag because of the weight. Piss then began to flow out of the panties, some leaking through the fabric and falling straight to the floor, the rest flowing out of the sides of her panties and down her legs. Suzy looked on in amazement. “Fuck, that’s hot,” she whispered.

Kathy couldn’t believe how good this felt. The feeling of the hot piss soaking her panties and running down her legs was unbelievable. The fact that she was doing it in front of Suzy only made it more hot and horny, and the fact that Suzy found it hot as well made it that much more incredible. Kathy wanted to reach her had to her panties and start masturbating, or, better yet, grab Suzy’s hand and let her do it. It took all of her will power to just stand still while she continued to piss.

Suzy didn’t have such will power. She reached forward and touched Kathy’s leg, feeling the hot piss run over her hand. “God, Kat, this feels wonderful!” Curious, Suzy then took her wet fingers and placed them in her mouth. “It doesn’t taste bad either!”

Kathy quickly finished her pee. The feeling of her niece touching her wet leg had been electric, and watching her lick the piss off of her fingers made her even hornier. She wanted to kiss the young hottie, taste the piss that glinted on her young body, and bury her face in that wet pussy. She couldn’t, however. She couldn’t betray her brother’s trust. This was just wrong.

“You know, Suzy, I’ve seen this movie before, and I’m tired. I’m just going to hit the sack. Don’t worry about this mess, I’ll clean it up tomorrow.” With that Kathy rushed to her room.

Suzy just stood there, shocked. She had forgotten all about the movie, lost in the heat of the moment. She knew that Kathy had been as well, she had seen the desire on her face. Extremely disappointed, she went to get some towels and the mop. “There’s always tomorrow,” she told herself, as she started to clean up. Realizing that she would spend several more nights with Kathy, she allowed herself a smile. There was no way her aunt would be able to resist her all week.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

@wsvoyeur: Oh, what awonderful story, getting hotter and hotter by each chapter!! I love both reading and writing about sex between a younger and an older woman, and this one has made me so terribly aroused, that I'm going to take care of myself now!

PS. It's really amazing how well you describe the intimacies between to women!

@wsvoyeur: Oh, what awonderful story, getting hotter and hotter by each chapter!! I love both reading and writing about sex between a younger and an older woman, and this one has made me so terribly aroused, that I'm going to take care of myself now!

PS. It's really amazing how well you describe the intimacies between to women!

Thank you for your comments Vikka. Knowing that you were turned on so much that you had to take care of yourself is not only incredibly hot, it is the type if reaction that I desire most from my stories. I'm really happy that the story was able to create that type of response from you. Also, thanks for the comment on the way the story captured the intimacy between Kathy and Suzy. As you have experienced such intimacy first hand this feedback is greatly appreciated.

• 1 year later...