Server not found ? Anyone else?

I've looked into this a little but can't understand why you'd have this problem. Please let me know if it happens again and at what time. The more details you can give me (the exact error message, the browser used etc) the more likely we'll be able to get it solved. Thanks - and once again sorry about this!

For some reason it must be something to do with the way the site interacts with the computer. Sometimes like today I'll get the message "Server not found" but if I shut down my browser down and open it back up again then the site will load.

Wetmanjf

That's really odd, but the fact that closing your browser and reopening the problem solves the issue would make me assume it's a problem with your computer (well, how the site interacts with it, as you said). I'll ask the site's host about this but I'm not really sure how I'm going to be able to help with this. :(

Does the problem only occur in one specific browser?

I haven't have any problems in the past couple of weeks.

I am not sure it was this forum, but I got a not found and I immediately asked for a retry and it got it on the retry just for one time.

I don't know if I close the Browser of not, but I generally got do something else and return in a hour or so.