Listening to people pee

• 4 months later...
On 3/10/2016 at 1:01 PM, pdeferred said:

When a woman pees loudly, on other hand, the hissing sound is generated by the pressure of urine passing over and through some of her most private anatomy. You are hearing an audio image of her urgent need warmly caressing those secret and sexual folds between her legs. It's an invasion of privacy, to say the least.

To me it's not just that the sound represents a woman emptying her bladder, or of urgency or volume, but that it is directly reflective of her most intimate and sensitive contours. That's the image in my mind whenever I hear it.

My gf from high school was like this.  She was slender, athletic, and had a 4.0 gpa.  Would like press my ear to the door when she went to the bathroom.  A few dribbles at first and then her pussy was hissing like an angry cat as the warm pee streamed past her labial folds.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
  • 1 month later...

For men, we can direct ourselves. A lot of times, I'll aim above the water in the toilet so I don't make as much noise. Women can't aim as well. I'm not sure if they try, but I haven't had the chance to have an intimate conversation with a woman about her peeing habits. Sometimes one will start talking about it, but I'm afraid to press for details. Don't want to go too far overboard.

I've never had an interest in listening to men, but I enjoy when I can hear women peeing.

2 hours ago, PissDude said:

For men, we can direct ourselves. A lot of times, I'll aim above the water in the toilet so I don't make as much noise. Women can't aim as well. I'm not sure if they try, but I haven't had the chance to have an intimate conversation with a woman about her peeing habits. Sometimes one will start talking about it, but I'm afraid to press for details. Don't want to go too far overboard.

I've never had an interest in listening to men, but I enjoy when I can hear women peeing.

Personally I'm not bothered about the noise I make, to me it's just what peeing is like. If people hear me, so what. But I know many women will scoot forward on the seat so their stream will hit the front of the bowl instead of the water, or some will put toilet paper down first to try and cover the noise.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On ‎15‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 7:16 PM, Sophie said:

Years ago now, I used to record audio of myself peeing on the toilet and post it online 

How have I missed this post before!

Sophie, please record yourself peeing again and let us hear!

And on the floor do we can hear it splashing down!

That would be awesome, lol

6 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

How have I missed this post before!

Sophie, please record yourself peeing again and let us hear!

And on the floor do we can hear it splashing down!

That would be awesome, lol

There's nowhere on site to share it, otherwise I might  consider it, not too sure though. 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 4/12/2017 at 9:58 AM, naughtylucy said:

I seem to be in the minority but I love listening to men peeing, it's not just the sound of it, I try to conjure up a mental image of their technique - whether or not they hold he foreskin back and how they manipulate themselves to shake off the dribbles and so on. It helps if they are young and good-looking!

Last week a gas engineer came to service the boiler, quite a handsome guy in his early twenties. After he had finished, he asked if he could use the toilet. Naturally I said yes. Our downstairs loo is adjacent to the kitchen so after I heard him lock the door I silently went and stood outside to listen.  After a moment I heard his pee splashing quite noisily against the porcelain. It sounded like quite a thick and powerful stream so I suspect that he had a long foreskin and he wasn't holding it back. (Pure guesswork based on the observation of other guys I have known.) He peed for quite a long time, so he must have had a large or full bladder. Eventually the sound diminished and stopped. After a few seconds silence he peed some more, straight into the water this time, for about five seconds. Then a little sqirt followed by another, again into the water. It all went quiet after that and I imagine he was playing with himself gently to make sure he was dry. The sound of the toilet flushing was my cue to get back into the kitchen before he came out. When he came back I was intrigued to notice that he had a couple of faint wet splashes down the leg of his overalls. After he had gone I checked out the loo and discovered that he had left some splashes around the top rim of the pan and a couple of spots on the floor possibly confirming my foreskin theory. Anyway, he was definitely a sprayer!

All in all, quite exciting.

Did you try to smell his pee aroma?I once had a girl engineer use my toilet and i was straight in there afterwards,could JUST detect a unknown aroma.Lovely.

• Like 2
On 1/23/2015 at 0:33 AM, fannywatcher said:

I think girls make more sound than men,girls often make a kind of hissing sound as the pee comes out.If youre a woman and like that kind of thing,it must be nice to sit in the toilets and hear the other girls as they go.

Damn right it is! :1_grinning: F***ing movie theaters, y'all.. it's pretty much the only reason why I'll pay money to have my feet stick to dirty floors &  to sneak snacks/liquor in to a public place, when I can see the movie at home soon enough -with pause function & choice edibles at my disposal. For audible voyeurism, movie theaters are the best imo. :p

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Or at a clinic i was at recently,mens and womens rooms adjacent,could hear everything,splash,wipe everything.All it was missing was a cctv system.I went in,and heard one of the nurses go.I knew which it was,because i was with her a few mins earlier,and heard her talk just before she went in outside...it was nice,without being arousing.

On 4/25/2017 at 4:23 PM, UnabashedUser said:

I often wonder if women hold lips open or manipulate the pussy to make things quieter when having to pee with others, assuming that they might be 'pee shy'. I know some  Japanese toilets play a recording of music or flushing to disguise the tinkle sounds.

I've rarely seen a female physically manipulate her flesh to dampen the sound of her pee. It's an infrequent occurrence in my experience, but it's so HOT to see a woman rubbing herself while I know that she needs to piss...;*

Most times, they just constrict the flow, or sometimes float TP to muffle the sound. I've been in the same stall with, & had a trusting rapport enough with shy-pissers to get a  soft gauge on how they prefer to pee. The shyest ones won't go in public if there's too many others, or turn on the water faucets before hard-locking the stall door & holding their feet on it. I can't help but wonder if that type is outwardly & aggressively suppressing "deviant" desires..:smile::13_upside_down::p Where's the friggin' devil-horned emoji when ya want it?!?:2_grimacing::8_laughing:

Edited by Anita Bidet
Missed a spot, lol!
  • Like 3
12 hours ago, Anita Bidet said:

Oh, you know it.. A bi, female, pee-lover in a restroom is like a wolf in sheep's clothing! :p I'm fully aware of my unique position & have been/am SO grateful for such.

I would visit restrooms a little more if it was to meet women like you. Usually, I only pee outdoor, I know maybe I am too afraid of bacteria but sincerely speaking, toilets are gross. If I really was forced to use one, the trash bin, the sink, the FLOOR, anywhere but not the toilet!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I've always enjoyed hearing others pee, both female and male.  Our family bathroom was upstairs, and anyone upstairs could easily hear someone peeing in the bathroom.  When I meet new people, it's always interesting to see how they will pee in a private home (mine or theirs).  I always admire the ones who don't try to hide the sound.  Let it rip!

• Like 1
  • Hot 2