Listening to people pee

• 1 month later...

Same here, although I dont find anything men do attractive just as any hetero guy wouldnt. That being said, the sound of a woman peeing is one of natures greatest gifts to a guy like me. Nothing like it. When I hear a female pee stream hitting the water with high pressure it just makes me feel like Im hearing an alpha female, too confident to care how the sound may affect others. Like screw you bitches, I gotta PISS. Another thing I love about hearing it, and I mentioned this before, is that I know her whole ass is hanging out, cheeks, nasty anus and sweaty pussy just breathing all over the toilet, while a heavy stream dumps into it. Love it.

Clearly I've got it bad lol.

• Like 3
21 hours ago, Brutus said:

Another thing I love about hearing it, and I mentioned this before, is that I know her whole ass is hanging out, cheeks, nasty anus and sweaty pussy just breathing all over the toilet, while a heavy stream dumps into it. Love it.

Clearly I've got it bad lol.

Especially when it is a cute round butt and she thrusts her hips back so her pussy is really exposed while she pees.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, whiz kid said:

Especially when it is a cute round butt and she thrusts her hips back so her pussy is really exposed while she pees.

Love when they push really hard and you can see her asshole bulging out like its going to explode. Piss running down her legs and across her cheeks. Great stuff.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest UnabashedUser
On 2/28/2017 at 7:02 PM, Brutus said:

Love when they push really hard and you can see her asshole bulging out like its going to explode. Piss running down her legs and across her cheeks. Great stuff.

YES! The protruding anus getting a hot pissbath and clenching as the last few drops are forced out, then the dainty hand furtively wiping the pee off  the receding asshole.  Sometimes they  give a little shake side  to side to dislodge the final drops.  Occasionally a fart will interrupt the flow. How hot it all is.

• 3 weeks later...

I seem to be in the minority but I love listening to men peeing, it's not just the sound of it, I try to conjure up a mental image of their technique - whether or not they hold he foreskin back and how they manipulate themselves to shake off the dribbles and so on. It helps if they are young and good-looking!

Last week a gas engineer came to service the boiler, quite a handsome guy in his early twenties. After he had finished, he asked if he could use the toilet. Naturally I said yes. Our downstairs loo is adjacent to the kitchen so after I heard him lock the door I silently went and stood outside to listen.  After a moment I heard his pee splashing quite noisily against the porcelain. It sounded like quite a thick and powerful stream so I suspect that he had a long foreskin and he wasn't holding it back. (Pure guesswork based on the observation of other guys I have known.) He peed for quite a long time, so he must have had a large or full bladder. Eventually the sound diminished and stopped. After a few seconds silence he peed some more, straight into the water this time, for about five seconds. Then a little sqirt followed by another, again into the water. It all went quiet after that and I imagine he was playing with himself gently to make sure he was dry. The sound of the toilet flushing was my cue to get back into the kitchen before he came out. When he came back I was intrigued to notice that he had a couple of faint wet splashes down the leg of his overalls. After he had gone I checked out the loo and discovered that he had left some splashes around the top rim of the pan and a couple of spots on the floor possibly confirming my foreskin theory. Anyway, he was definitely a sprayer!

All in all, quite exciting.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I generally dont roll mine back either..we guys sometimes have to just wiggle our foreskins a bit to get the drops out.Wiggling the foreskin too much can result in other things happening.:10_wink:

On 12/04/2017 at 11:03 AM, fannywatcher said:

I generally dont roll mine back either..we guys sometimes have to just wiggle our foreskins a bit to get the drops out.Wiggling the foreskin too much can result in other things happening.:10_wink:

More than two shakes and you're playing with it!

• Like 2
On 1/23/2015 at 2:19 PM, Kevin said:

This is what i like as well . in hearing a woman pee. As the Hissing is so much different than men . Even when the women just tinkle some into the toilet . Is so very arousing to hear at times too. As it can really turn - me - on so very much . in being able to hear a woman go pee ;) ;)

Some one should record the peeing sounds that woman can make . When they are urinating at times . it would be great to listen to it all , if ever some one could post it on here for all to enjoy in :cool: :woot:

Kevin

There is a site where you can listen to women pissing. I think it can be found if you google "audio urination"

• Like 1

That's kind of how I got started in this fetish...I was driving in the middle of nowhere when my female passenger needed to piss.  She got out and didn't get out of the shadow of the car.  I got incredibly turned on by the sound and over time, many of the other parts of it became turn ons as well.

As someone said, most of the male sounds seem to come from the stream hitting something instead of the act of urination, so it's a different aural sensation, perhaps more variable than female sounds...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest UnabashedUser
On 4/13/2017 at 1:01 PM, Sophie said:

More than two shakes and you're playing with it!

Heh that's the fun part. Something tells me you've done this b4

Guest UnabashedUser
On 4/12/2017 at 6:03 AM, fannywatcher said:

I do if standing otherwise it's like an uncontrolled fire hose spraying in all directions.  Sitting, though, it's on it's own.

Guest UnabashedUser
On 4/12/2017 at 4:58 AM, naughtylucy said:

I seem to be in the minority but I love listening to men peeing, it's not just the sound of it, I try to conjure up a mental image of their technique - whether or not they hold he foreskin back and how they manipulate themselves to shake off the dribbles and so on. It helps if they are young and good-looking!

Last week a gas engineer came to service the boiler, quite a handsome guy in his early twenties. After he had finished, he asked if he could use the toilet. Naturally I said yes. Our downstairs loo is adjacent to the kitchen so after I heard him lock the door I silently went and stood outside to listen.  After a moment I heard his pee splashing quite noisily against the porcelain. It sounded like quite a thick and powerful stream so I suspect that he had a long foreskin and he wasn't holding it back. (Pure guesswork based on the observation of other guys I have known.) He peed for quite a long time, so he must have had a large or full bladder. Eventually the sound diminished and stopped. After a few seconds silence he peed some more, straight into the water this time, for about five seconds. Then a little sqirt followed by another, again into the water. It all went quiet after that and I imagine he was playing with himself gently to make sure he was dry. The sound of the toilet flushing was my cue to get back into the kitchen before he came out. When he came back I was intrigued to notice that he had a couple of faint wet splashes down the leg of his overalls. After he had gone I checked out the loo and discovered that he had left some splashes around the top rim of the pan and a couple of spots on the floor possibly confirming my foreskin theory. Anyway, he was definitely a sprayer!

All in all, quite exciting.

I often wonder if women hold lips open or manipulate the pussy to make things quieter when having to pee with others, assuming that they might be 'pee shy'. I know some  Japanese toilets play a recording of music or flushing to disguise the tinkle sounds.