Public Library

A friend posted a link to a site where sexy women cam from public libraries, at first I thought it couldn't be possible, but I'm now convinced that it is true. This sexy slut certainly seems to get a thrill out of it, and I found it totally intoxicating to watch, I do hope you do too...XX

http://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/Library_Masturbation

Shes very gorgeous,and i just want to spend hours kissing her pussy.All her cream,everything.I was hoping she'd wee too...:tongue:

Sally ! ,

WOW !!

That was one Fantastic video you had posted on here . It was Amazing as well as very daring of that young woman to masturbate Herself while on cam . Especially in a public Library!!

So very arousing that I even joined in with stroking my cock . As she was dildoing her pussy. Slow & steady . making herself cream which was so very arousing to see it seeping out of her pussy . As she slowly stroked herself . Especially pushing her seldo all the way in . plus taking her finger at times . To lap up her cream on her fingertip . To then taste it . OMG , that was some video !!

It made me cream too as I made myself cum as I stroked off on this Excellent video :wink: :wink: :O_o:

Very Well Done , Sally , PLEASE , more of the same if possible . I Loved this one :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :woot:

My question to you is ; Would you dare try this yourself some time . In pleasuring yourself in a Public Library ?

Thank You , In sharing this :)

Kevin

Yes, I must say that I was rather taken with her exploits, the friend that sent me the link said that it was one of many to be found on a site called 'Freecams', he said that they were mainly American, although there are some from Eastern Europe. In answer to your question about whether I would ever try this in a library, very tempting, but I doubt that anything like this would take off in English libraries. Perhaps when you visit the local library next, you should check it out...!

Wow nice fanny shot right at the beginning and a great video.

After seeing so many videos on the web I believe there is nothing in your imagination that someone hasn't been done for real.

Some you go WTF who thought of doing that, but fortunately some of them are sick.

Its that societies' attitude thing..I guess if an attendant caught a sexy young girl poking herself in the library,she would be firmly invited to leave immediately-no more said.Whereas if they caught a guy having a tug under the desk,probably the law would be called,and maybe a custodial sentence even...Then again,who wants to see some perv tugging away anyway?:laugh:

Its that societies' attitude thing..I guess if an attendant caught a sexy young girl poking herself in the library,she would be firmly invited to leave immediately-no more said.Whereas if they caught a guy having a tug under the desk,probably the law would be called,and maybe a custodial sentence even...Then again,who wants to see some perv tugging away anyway?:laugh:

I totally agree but it is the same with public peeing

If the guy gets caught it a £70.00 spot fine but a woman would probably get let off with a warning.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...