Best places to see desperate ladies

Where to you think is the best place to see desperate ladies? The area where I work is very near an interstate highway and a lot of times When I am out getting gas at the truck stop near here I pay attention to the ladies that pull in and stop. A large number of them head straight for the ladies room as soon as they get out of their cars....some walk very fast...I've seen a couple of them almost running. :biggrin: I can imagine most any place along a busy highway gets a lot of desperate ladies.

wetmanjf

Queuing to get into British nightclubs, where there are large crowds of young people lining up to get in... There are constantly men leaving the que to go and piss in the alleyways. There are often women who leave to find a place to piss also

• Like 1

Concerts are the best. Just this past summer I went to a Toby Keith concert where I ran into a female friend from high school. She had with her three other girls whom she introduced me to. Two of the other girls were twin sister, both quite attractive. I hung out with them throughout the entire concert. The beers were flowing and we were back in the lawn seating area which was basically just a giant filled with no seating or nothing. Halfway through the concert both the twin sisters needed to pee, so they decided to use the people in our posse' to build a wall between them and the 15,000 other concert goers in the field. Needless to say, three people don't make a very good wall to hide behind. Either way, the twins dropped their short cut off shorts and pissed right there side by side directly in front without a care in the world. It was quite a sight and continued on for about a minute. After they had finished, their friend decided to make use of the wall too and she too peed a copious amount right there in the lawn where the twins went just previous. Needless to say, dozens more people witnessed all of their actions but were unfazed by it. We continued the night dancing right their in the soggy grass where they had pissed which was all the better hearing the ground squish with every movement.. I still remain in contact with all three of the girls and regularly party with them. So, yeah. You probably won't find a better place for sightings than a concert..

Sporting events, particularly marathons & running events. The Great North Run, a half marathon here in England at Newcastle upon Tyne is legendary, 50,000 runners, many of them women desperate for portaloo's & leaving the queue to go & piss in the bushes. I travelled to the USA in 1995 & ran in the New York City marathon, plenty of desperate runners there too!

Also political demonstrations! I was in London during the 'May Day" demonstrations in 2001 that ended up with arrests & rioting, loads of people got blocked into Oxford Circus with no toilets, only the stairways down to the London Underground, which the police locked the gates into the stations to prevent us leaving. Loads of desperate girls by 9pm!

anywhere around a night club after closing is a pretty good bet :)

Oh I agree totally. Most of my best sightings have been in exactly that scenario.

Large amounts of alcohol consumed, resulting in rapidly filling bladders and severely diminished inhibitions, combined with long waits for taxis, a lack of public toilets, and closed venues, creates the ideal conditions for encouraging overt public pissing! :)

• Like 1