The Lady Garden

As a spin-off from my undie catalogue thread, I noted the comments about hair, and shaving. Guys, when did the craze for shaving start do you think? 70's/80's and why? Personally, I find this akin to you blokes growing a beard or moustache...sometimes you just fancy growing a mop down there. I prune in the summer, particularly ready for my hols in my swimming costume. Sp who likes a lady garden and who doesn't? I can see the point of view of hygiene and smell, but many of you do like to sniff pussy, and shaving masks essential sexual odours..they do say that we evolved from the fish!! Your thoughts please!

• Like 4

Interesting question. I am in the bare/shaven/waxed camp.

From my point of view I love to see a pussy and hair covers it up.

But I do know people who love hairy, and hirsute is a big fetish, but bare lips on view for me ( as a sort of ps, I love bare but not open pulled apart gynecologist type shots)

And def no fishy smell. Clean and fresh for me.

As a spin-off from my undie catalogue thread, I noted the comments about hair, and shaving. Guys, when did the craze for shaving start do you think? 70's/80's and why? Personally, I find this akin to you blokes growing a beard or moustache...sometimes you just fancy growing a mop down there. I prune in the summer, particularly ready for my hols in my swimming costume. Sp who likes a lady garden and who doesn't? I can see the point of view of hygiene and smell, but many of you do like to sniff pussy, and shaving masks essential sexual odours..they do say that we evolved from the fish!! Your thoughts please!

I don't think the craze for shaving goes back as far as the 70's,some perhaps but the vast majority of girly mags in the 70's featured a thick bush of hairs. At a guess, I would say the real craze took off in the mid to late 80's.

For my own preference, I love to see a really hairy pussy. The site of a woman on her back with her legs open and back, and her outer lips making a fabulous hairy oval with the inner lips and clit protruding out, and a lovely hairy mound, is mind blowing, for me anyway.

As far as smell is concerned. the presence of a strong fishy smell is a good indication that a girl is not too clean down there, or not particularly healthy, and very off putting, but a good strong natural sexy pussy smell, perhaps tainted a little with her pee drips, is absolutely gorgeous I think. The hairs make a pussy smell so good, because they retain those little feminine excretions I suppose.

Another thing that is being lost by all this hair removal, or rather two things: Firstly, when you are kissing and seducing a new girl, and trying your luck to get to first base, your hand is exploring up her skirt, and if you are able slip your hand inside her knickers and find a bunch of hairs in their, Oh the thrill of it! out of this world.

The other thing rapidly being lost, unless you are lucky enough to be with a hairy girl, is that wonderful feeling of the contact of your sensitive helmet with the hairs.

I am a confirmed panty addict and I am in heaven to get a good view of the crutch of a girls knickers, and if she has hairs showing at the sides of the gusset, Wow....icing on the cake!

Having said all that I am such a contrary person, because I just adore a nice open shaved pussy, to suck and smell, and do everything else to. Like a person who is Bi I suppose, I like the best of both worlds.

• Like 3

I quite like a hairy area down below, my first girlfriend had a ginger bush and I loved it. I'm not against shaven but they can look infant like.

As for scent and taste, I'm not too bothered. I gave oral on a girl last year with a scent and heat I could feel through her knickers and she was a gusher.

I've only licked one pussy that was vile and had a very sour taste.

But tell us Sally, do you like a man to be shaved or natural?

That's an interesting question...I must say that I am attracted to a man who is hirsute...and natural, I'm not into adornments whatsoever...and I have a penchant for an uncut penis...(I love to roll back the foreskin...it's somewhat akin to peeling the fleshy clitoral hood to see the swollen bean...)

• Like 2
That's an interesting question...I must say that I am attracted to a man who is hirsute...and natural, I'm not into adornments whatsoever...and I have a penchant for an uncut penis...(I love to roll back the foreskin...it's somewhat akin to peeling the fleshy clitoral hood to see the swollen bean...)

Being a practicing naturist it is important to me, to keep appearances neat. I am a pretty hirsute guy all over so shaving my nob and balls only, would look just plain stupid, but I absolutely hate the look of hairy balls. So I shave my balls nice and clean and any hairs down my shaft, and then clip all other pubic hair really fine, about 1/4 of an inch long. That looks really neat, and in common with everywhere else. I don't enjoy seeing guys that have shaved all their hairs off, as is so popular today. Can't see the point of it. Who would want to look like a little boy again! I enjoy being a man.

As far as having a foreskin is concerned, I am so glad I was never circumcised as a lad. The sheer pleasure you describe above of having a girl roll my foreskin back is pure heaven. I am sure I would miss not being to do that, and to roll it back myself for a girl when the need arises....lol. I am sure my wanks are a thousand times better for having my foreskin, and keeping the helmet soft and sensitive inside it. fellow naturists that are circumcised look as though the end has hardened up a bit, possibly having lost some sensitivity, I don't know?

• Like 2

ha ha, well when I was a young'n I went camping with a bunch of friends. I was laying on a cot next to

the camp trailer when my friends mom stepped out of the trailer in a short pair of terrycloth shorts. Hair was

hanging out of the crotch and curling under. It truly grossed me out! I was traumatized in the worst way. When

I got older, I found my fathers dirty mags and fell in love with the shaved look. I have a saying now.

"keep it shaved and smell'n sweet, it's guaranteed they'll always eat. But if it stinks and gunks all on it

they'll take one look and surely vomit." LMAO

I don't mind a little hair but I like the look, feel and taste of a fresh shaved pussy

• Like 2
ha ha, well when I was a young'n I went camping with a bunch of friends. I was laying on a cot next to

the camp trailer when my friends mom stepped out of the trailer in a short pair of terrycloth shorts. Hair was

hanging out of the crotch and curling under. It truly grossed me out! I was traumatized in the worst way. When

I got older, I found my fathers dirty mags and fell in love with the shaved look. I have a saying now.

"keep it shaved and smell'n sweet, it's guaranteed they'll always eat. But if it stinks and gunks all on it

they'll take one look and surely vomit." LMAO

I don't mind a little hair but I like the look, feel and taste of a fresh shaved pussy

It's a pity that gross experience as a youngster had such a profound influence on you growing up, and your future life. One unsightly woman is hardly representative of the beauty and sexiness of a nice hairy pussy. A pussy with hairs can be just as neat and sweet smelling and tasty as any shaved one, all depends on each individual girl, of course, and how she looks after herself!

As far as 'stinks and gunk all on it' is concerned, this is just as likely to happen with a shaved pussy as hairy one. Hairs have nothing to do with the girl being unclean, or even a bit sick down there.

I don't really like a huge bush. A little trimmed hair can look cute. I've never had a shaven woman, so I don't know how I would like it - stubble could be awfully uncomfortable :meh:. As to the smell, there's no finer perfume than a woman's natural secretions! I would hate to eat a pussy that had been scrubbed or scented. Obviously, an infected vag is something else, but the ordinary fluids from the Cave of Wonders, even when a little stale are just marvelous.

Well,thats me Sally,foreskin,the lot.Anytime you want a rollback let me know!XX

Sp who likes a lady garden and who doesn't? I can see the point of view of hygiene and smell, but many of you do like to sniff pussy, and shaving masks essential sexual odours..they do say that we evolved from the fish!! Your thoughts please!

I do love to nuzzle a lady with a thick bush, the scent of her pee and pussy cream on her hair can be delicious. On the other hand, it can be easier to give her the best licking sensations if there is no hair getting in the way of my tongue.

So, I guess all I can say is that I like (and lick) both kinds.