What Type of Sex do you like better, Vaginal or Anal

When I was in High School, there was a group of us, both boys and girls who dated, and we would have anal sex, so that way we didn't have to wear condoms and could cum inside the girls without getting them pregnant, even though the girls we complain about it hurting at first, they eventually got use to it and some started to really like it

• Like 3

Oral and vaginal, no anal ever. Best position is doggy, especially if the one I'm banging is eating someone tasty. Me on my back is another, one riding me and I can lick out the other. We can even do a time out, one of us will watch the other two, never fails to turn me on.

Oh, and pee of course, when the plastic sheet comes out, anything mentioned above gets so much better.

• Like 2
Oral and vaginal, no anal ever. Best position is doggy, especially if the one I'm banging is eating someone tasty. Me on my back is another, one riding me and I can lick out the other. We can even do a time out, one of us will watch the other two, never fails to turn me on.

Oh, and pee of course, when the plastic sheet comes out, anything mentioned above gets so much better.

This sounds really sexy, I need to try this

• 2 weeks later...

I guess for the most part vaginal.

I've only done anal a few times with one girl that I was with for awhile and it was actually quite nice. A tighter hole, bit more pleasant friction. Being one of those weirdos that's into scat I liked the idea of being inside the same place she shits from. And while I know it's not for everyone, I really liked it when she was a little "full" back there and feeling all that inside there definitely added to it.

That and the whole bit moneyman was talking about where you could finish inside without having to worry about pregnancy. That was nice too.

That particular girl I was with never mentioned anything about feeling any major discomfort from it. But understandably, most girls aren't quite so resilient as far as getting things in the butt goes. And even with preparation, it can be kind of awkward and hard to get started. To the point where it's just easier and more comfortable to just do it the old fashioned way.

My wife and I have thrown around the idea a bit. But never really made a serious attempt to try it.

Still for me personally though, I almost like going down on a girl more than I like actual sex. I mean, I definitely love having sex and I love the build up of oral leading to sex. But theoretically if I was giving the choice of only doing one or the other. I think I'd rather go down on a girl than have sex if choosing sex meant no getting to eat out.

Usually when I do anal, I make sure my dick is really wet from pussy juice and make sure the girl feels comfortable enough and when I feel that she's comfortable enough I ask the girl can I stick it in her asshole sometimes it's yes sometimes no, but if the girl says yes then I make them feel comfortable and if they say no then I respect their decision and give them more pleasure in the pussy ;)

• Like 1

Never done Anal,and although i guess you should try everything once,it doesnt really appeal.Unlike a vagina,men also have a rectum dont they?Ewwwww..Front bottom is good enough for me!:laugh:

Never done Anal,and although i guess you should try everything once,it doesnt really appeal.Unlike a vagina,men also have a rectum dont they?Ewwwww..Front bottom is good enough for me!:laugh:

Don't bother trying anal fannywatcher, you are not missing anything. Yes front bottom is better :laugh:

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...