MissPiss is going to be single!

MissPiss

I admit it has been a rough year for me. I don't normally share the most intimate parts of my personal life with fans but truth is I have been dealing with alot of shit for the past few years and I have finally had enough. I won't go into details. . . but it looks like yours truly is going to be single in the New Year!

• Like 1

:frown: So sorry to hear that. Been there and done that..Twice. I was divorced last year after 20+ years of being married. It was hard to go through but I must admit it was for the best. Hope things work out for you Lizz. Maybe 2015 will be a better year for you.

John

I admit it has been a rough year for me. I don't normally share the most intimate parts of my personal life with fans but truth is I have been dealing with alot of shit for the past few years and I have finally had enough. I won't go into details. . . but it looks like yours truly is going to be single in the New Year!

Sorry to hear about that,good luck whatever happens..xx

I admit it has been a rough year for me. I don't normally share the most intimate parts of my personal life with fans but truth is I have been dealing with a lot of shit for the past few years and I have finally had enough. I won't go into details. . . but it looks like yours truly is going to be single in the New Year!

Sorry to hear that things have been bad for you. Ending a relationship is very sad, even when you know you have had enough. I hope there are lots of good friends in your personal life to be there for you when you need them. Best wishes for love and happiness in 2015.

Sounds like this is a good thing, Lizz, but definitely not a fun thing to go through. I was married once before my current hubby and, though he wasn't physically abusive, he was more mentally abusive. So, I was super happy when I finally decided to leave him! Hopefully this year will be better for you!

Lizz,

Hopefully things will work out for you, either with your husband realizing what he is losing, and trying to make things right, or you finding happiness on your own. Whatever happens, you can be sure that you have friends here. If there is anything that I can do to help you, let me know.

I can't say that I understand what you are going through, seeing as I have been lucky enough to stay married. I can tell you that I understand the pain of a loss, and would recommend that you, after everything is settled, not make any serious life choices for a year or so, until you work through the grief.

Consider virtual hugs to be sent your way

I totally agree with every thing you say. And truth is. . . I don't have any interest in jumping in a relationship or making any changes. I am very happy and content with my living situation now. Thanks again. . .you are wise and definitely on the same page of thinking as I am : )