The Sound of Hissing

Any one else Love to here the sound of hissing when you or others pee?? I don't know if its strange or not, but sometimes when Im in a public restroom, i love hearing the sound of the other woman hissing when they pee.

I do like the hiss of a woman peeing.Men tend not to hiss i find.

• Like 2

The "computer room" I'm usually hanging out in is right next to the bathroom so I can always hear the wonderful sounds of my wife peeing when she does.

I quite like it, but in the same vein it can almost be a bit unnerving as someone who's really into the concept of drinking or at least seeing my wife's pee. It's sort of like watching someone just pour out a bottle of some rare fine wine you really wanted to try.

My wife totally knows what I'm into, and she has no problem with me coming in while she's peeing and will on the rare occasion late me drink it. Whether it be her peeing in a cup or us playing around in the tub or whatever. But understandably, most times she'd just prefer to pee without much fanfare so I generally try and not get all up in her beeswax with it too often.

But it is indeed a pleasing and mouth watering sound.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
Lucky you in being able to be in a women's rest room cubicle . just sitting there . in listenning to the 2 women one on the left sound & one on the right side of you in the next stalls , peeing away . their hissing sounding like in stereo :wink: :wink: :O_o:

Lucky You :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cool: :woot:

Kevin

Yes It is!! like I'm in heaven! :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::thumbsup::thumbsup::angelic:

• Like 2
Yes It is!! like I'm in heaven! :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::thumbsup::thumbsup::angelic:

OMG you must be SO horny whenever you pee in a public toilet.I guess its best when you see who is next to you.Do you linger around,to hear a few more?I bet you hear them undoing their clothes,then pulling down the panties,then,the hiss,and tinkle sound,mmmmmm..As a guy,imagine having unlimited access to ladies toilets,you can just go in anytime you like!Id like to be in a cubicle between 2 girls in next cubicles,tugging off,without them knowing as they pissed away!Never of course done this......

Yes sometimes i do linger around to listen to them, and I have masturbated while sitting there listening!! :wink: it was so hot!:angelic:

Great!I love it how you being a girl,can go in a ladies and get off.Thats like some kind of male fantasy,just being in a cubicle with lots of ladies peeing all around.(and,of course,youre also peeing,which is a double horny!)

It's also the snap of the knicker elastic and the friction of sheer tights being pulled down over the bare skin...most delightful. Shopping malls are good hunting grounds for the 'listening' game, but I have had some moments in public and national museum and art galleries. In clubs and pubs, you will often find young women sharing a cubicle, and just having a natter and gossip whilst each takes it in turn to pee. I guess we're in a fortunate position to 'listen' to it all! The thrill being, when you have heard the hissing and splashing...then coming out to find out exactly who did what!

Sally XX

Sounds like some kind of heaven Sally..:wink:

• Like 1
If i could hide in a ladies,id try to hear the sound of wiping,and if changing tampons made a sound,maybe a kind of squelchy noise i bet.

Actually, I'm surprised at how many women do not 'mop-up' after weeing...you can obviously tell who tears off a sheet, and who doesn't!

• Like 1
Actually, I'm surprised at how many women do not 'mop-up' after weeing...you can obviously tell who tears off a sheet, and who doesn't!

Do women really HAVE to wipe every time,or is it a matter of taste?(pardon the pun there..)

Do women really HAVE to wipe every time,or is it a matter of taste?(pardon the pun there..)

This is a bit like asking males if they shake and squeeze their dongs after peeing, or do they just put is away and let those last drops wet their underwear.

This is a bit like asking males if they shake and squeeze their dongs after peeing, or do they just put is away and let those last drops wet their underwear.

No matter how much you wiggle and dance..... the last few drops always lands in the pants. I think Shakespeare said that!

• Like 1
Funny you should say that, the driers get all the more powerful and noisy don't they?

Modern ones are particularly as they are more effective and powerful!

I would just like to point out that in many public facilities, a mains switch is situated above most driers!

Perhaps some of the ladies would be kind enough to record the hiss on their mobile phone and post here as an mp3 file please ?

I think it would sound great outdoors on grass rather than in toilet so you can hear all of the lovely hiss. I would find this a great turn on.

Thank you to the ladies in anticipation :)

Any one else Love to here the sound of hissing when you or others pee?? I don't know if its strange or not, but sometimes when Im in a public restroom, i love hearing the sound of the other woman hissing when they pee.

I love the sound of women peeing. Not so much when I'm in public bathroom and I hear men peeing doesn't do anything for me. But to hear a woman peeing really gets me turned on.

• Like 1
Perhaps some of the ladies would be kind enough to record the hiss on their mobile phone and post here as an mp3 file please ?

I think it would sound great outdoors on grass rather than in toilet so you can hear all of the lovely hiss. I would find this a great turn on.

Thank you to the ladies in anticipation :)

I used to do that on another site but don't do it here because there is no hosting.

• Hot 1