The Sound of Hissing

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Nothing sexier than a nice loud hiss coming from a woman's pussy when she pees.  It's even sexier when they hiss fairly loudly even when they are just trickling.  My ex used to hiss every time she peed, even when she was just barely peeing there was still a very audible hiss.  Sadly, I never could get her to piss on my cock...  

• Like 2
Guest UnabashedUser

Hearing those sounds gets me hard instantly. To me it sounds like 'whisshhh wisssh whisssh " mixed with the tinkle of the stream hitting the water in the bowl if she's on the toilet.  My wife Bonita is able to modulate the sound by pulling up and down on her ample pussy lips.

I love the sound of a hissing pee from a woman. So can hissy super fast and loud too. I love too when they make sounds too like moan and sigh when going. I love the sound of hissing hitting the water too. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Also, if you have to attend the hospital ultrasound department, men or women, and you need a scan on your bladder, they ask you to use the toilet. Which is a unisex one, because it's a couple of cubicles. So you can be in there, and a woman comes in and goes into the cubicle next door..

and hissssssssssssssssssssss...

bit awkward getting a boner in the hospital..

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
  • 2 years later...

I hiss fairly loud when I let it go after holding it for hours, something I've been concious of for ages but I'm sort of fine with it now. So I suppose sneakily peeing in a crowd is not on my cards. 😂 The other times when I'm nowhere near desperate, I still hiss but it's barely audible (almost no sound) and only those sitting/standing right beside me can hear it.

• Hot 3
2 hours ago, AbbyPeePrincess said:

Ya for me too when I’m desperate the whole town can hear me pee

Oh haha no I'm not that loud but I'm loud enough to not be able to sneakily let out a torrent of pee behind some dumpster by a busy street without drawing any attention 

• Like 1
  • Hot 3

AbbyPeePrincess, Rosita, oh girls, how hot it sounds. I very love the hissing of female urine streams, they excite me like hell. For example, when watching a video with a woman pissing, especially when I watch this or that video for the first time, I often minimize the video to listen to only one sound, and if I'm lucky and the woman will hissing, then as soon as this hissing begins, I get a boner in an instant and my cock becomes hard as a rock. I so very dream of a girl who would piss very strong and hard and with a very loud, deafening hissing.

AbbyPeePrincess, I know that you also always piss very power and in addition to this, your loud hissing makes you a pissing queen girl 🏆 🥇. Probably, if you took a peed next to me at the moment when you are in great despiration, your hissing would be so loud that it would deafen me and after that the noise would remain in my ears for some time. And your stream, during of strong despiration, I am sure, would be incredibly powerful and stormy.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
5 hours ago, AbbyPeePrincess said:

Ya for me too when I’m desperate the whole town can hear me pee. I have an innie pussy so I guess my labia doesn’t help with my hissing 

That hissing sound that many of you ladies make when you pee has got to be one of the most erotic sounds on the planet to any true pee fan.

The louder it is the sexier it is, so I guess you must be a real sexy pisser.

• Agree 2
  • Hot 1

abbypeeprinces I read what you wrote here and speaking of that more excited whistling, you are already adorable, I had a friend a few years ago, she was only 19 years old and I had the great surprise to hear and even see this by chance!!! I went to a restaurant, I drank some coffee and she drank 3 juices at a time, I left, she wanted to go to the bathroom but she was busy, I realized and took it and left with her even though she told me that she really needed it to the bathroom on the way, she said I have to pee, I can't anymore, it was semi-dark, she got on the side between 2 blocks, sure, I went after her, she said to me, what are you doing, are you looking at me when I pee? he said turn back, I turned back after 2 seconds, I heard a very loud whistling sound and I turned with my face, I was amazed, it was an explosion, it squealed very loudly when he saw that I was looking carefully, he tried to stop, he didn't succeed, his bottom jumped a little and splashed I got all terribly excited, she finished and she was angry with me because she splashed on my jeans and an adinas was flabby, she was extremely hot, we reconciled and I had more experiences with her when she peed, she understood that I like her and she told me when peeing I love such women has become a big fetish that turns me on very quickly

• Hot 1

he squealed very loudly when he saw that I was watching carefully, he tried to stop, he didn't succeed, his ass jumped a little and he splashed all over me, he turned me on terribly, he finished and was angry with me because he splashed on my jeans and a little bit, he was limp, he was extremely the hot phase, we reconciled and I had more experiences with her when she peed, she understood that I like her and she told me when she peed, I adore such women, she became a big fetish that turns me on very quickly

My wife said that when she was working one of her colleagues arrived at work in a hurry, rushed into the ladies room where she was, the colleague announced that she was bursting and actually apologised that she was going to be noisy.

my wife said that the colleague was indeed noisy, loud hissing and splashing she was indeed very full.

• Hot 4
On 1/20/2023 at 3:02 AM, AbbyPeePrincess said:

Ya for me too when I’m desperate the whole town can hear me pee. I have an innie pussy so I guess my labia doesn’t help with my hissing 

Forgive the pun but that sounds wonderful. Especially with how open you and your family is about peeing wherever they want, surely the whole house knows when you're pissing. Hopefully that doesn't make you feel self-conscious.

Carol has a loud hiss, and, (the advantage of living on acreage) we may be sitting on the front porch or the back deck, Carol will be sitting there chatting away, and then I hear a loud hiss, knowing that she has started wetting what ever she is wearing.