Peeing in literature

I was going to title this thread peeing in books, but I think that most would have got the wrong idea.

While videos and pictures can be quite inspirational, in my opinion there is nothing quite like the written word to get the imagination going to synthesise the perfect scenario. The success of the Wet Carpet magazine thread elsewhere shows that writing about peeing in unconventional places is much enjoyed.

There are two categories of books - those where there is just the odd peeing scene and what I would like to focus on in this thread books where peeing is the main focus or at least a large part of the text.

I spent a while turning Tinker's 'Dreamteam' series of stories about cheerleaders into a novel which you can read online for free (or buy a print or e-book version if you prefer) because I think it is some of the best writing on the subject and needs to find a bigger audience.

Does anyone else have any favourites?

• Like 2
The success of the Wet Carpet magazine thread elsewhere shows that writing about peeing in unconventional places is much enjoyed.

I have now mostly, with a little minor re-editing to make them less like letters and more like first person personal accounts, copied my Wet Carpet magazine stories to here. I would ask others to do the same. In particular, PaulyPeeps, I would like to see your story featuring the girl peeing on the hotel carpet as an artistic expression for some guy called Erwin Wurm, repeated here - albeit with mention of Wet Carpet magazine edited out. That would be great.

As for the topic of this thread, have any membes read any of these books? I haven't myself but they do look potentially very interesting.....

http://www.amazon.com/Pee-On-You-Golden-Shower-ebook/dp/B007QO45ZE

I think the availability and ease of distribution of ebooks has helped to get pee related literature more accessible. There are now quite a few on Amazon Kindle store and I have downloaded a couple in the past. Unfortunately I can't recall the exact content although the one entitled "Fit to Burst" by Sofia Bane is still on my kindle and a quick scan through the content shows that it starts off with two girls in a park, one is desperate to pee and ends up wetting herself. They end up having several instances of lesbian watersports episodes. It is well described and I seem to remember it being an enjoyable read. I might have to go back and read it again and then report on it properly.

One thing to be aware of if using the Kindle Apps is that once you have downloaded a book, it seems nigh on impossible to totally remove it. You can remove it from the device, but if anyone picks up your device and clicks onto "All books", they will still see it there as available for download. So be careful if you don't want others knowing.

I was expecting this thread to be about books people have come across that have peeing scenes in them (one particular example comes to mind that I can't quite remember the name of right now), but instead you've linked to a whole novel about pee... what an interesting read that must be! I haven't seen anything like that before but I guess I shouldn't be surprised such a thing exists. I was wondering whether producing a book of short pee stories would appeal to anyone, but with the amount of erotic pee stories now freely available online, I'm not sure there'd be much demand?

• 6 years later...

I think that some of the authors on Amazon make a good living from their pee story books. Hopefully I will get mine finished soon! A lot of stories that were available on the internet are hard to find now, so I think there will always be a place for interesting stories in books. 

• Like 1