Christmas Greetings

Scot_Lover

And a merry Christmas and happy New Year from me to all forum members.

I hope that in 2015 each and every one of you recieves international recognition for your endeavours on behalf of humanity, wins your national lottery, scores the winning goal on behalf of your country in whatever your favourite sport happens to be, has statues of you set up all over your country in your honour, and in general is recognised as the greatest human being since Mahatma Gandhi.

Sadly, this is unlikely to come true for any of us - but as long as we all have a happy 2015 without too much bullshit coming our way, I guess we can all settle for that. :)

• Like 2
And a merry Christmas and happy New Year from me to all forum members.

I hope that in 2015 each and every one of you recieves international recognition for your endeavours on behalf of humanity, wins your national lottery, scores the winning goal on behalf of your country in whatever your favourite sport happens to be, has statues of you set up all over your country in your honour, and in general is recognised as the greatest human being since Mahatma Gandhi.

Sadly, this is unlikely to come true for any of us - but as long as we all have a happy 2015 without too much bullshit coming our way, I guess we can all settle for that. :)

Absolutely!Best wishes to EVERYONE.I hope all your pee fantasies come true.I must try pin Kylie Minogue down to a definite time this year,in relation to this.:laugh: